my first oral orgasm (help)

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by japanda, Jan 17, 2014.

1. japanda

japanda Guest

hey ladies,

i would like some advice on how you had your first oral orgasm. When my boyfriend gives me oral sex i usually get to a point where after the build up i push him off because it feels too intense. i'm thinking of surrendering to it next time by being tied up.

but i want to know if you ever had that too good feeling before your first orgasm and how you got past it?

and what happens and how it felt?

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Of course. That's what an orgasm is. The release of that "too good" feeling.

Advice? Stop worrying about your performance/appearance, and just enjoy what happens.

3. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

So I can tell you this. I can always make my wife cum by going down on her, and when she does she tightens up and starts the herky jerky's and gets to a point where it's "too much" and she pushes me off her.

Now just to see what would happen I've tried different things from time to time, I tried staying down on her and being still and not moving my tongue, but eventually she pushes me off. I've tried holding her arms down and continuing, but again it becomes to much and I come off. And I've tried a few other things that seem to lead to the same final outcome. So I guess in the end I have to pull away as it gets to be too much for her, so what you described to me sounds normal from what I know.

Now after she's came and I come off of her and she catches her breath, she's real sensitive down there and there have been times where I slowly went back down on her and brought her to a second climax, but it's rare as she usually wants me inside her or my tongue is exhausted.

Now far as sex goes, it's a little different, usually when she comes during sex is when she's on top and when she comes she yells out, goes real slow, tightens up to the point of almost pushing me out, then she stops for about 5 seconds, and then she starts going again.

Dunno if this helps but sounds like your normal to me

4. Dutch4u

Dutch4u Guest

It really happened like that for some ladies. But you need to get control of it as time goes on.

5. wolfiegurl

wolfiegurl Guest

I think sometimes it takes time and practice to really let yourself be comfortable enough to really let go and fully enjoy the orgasm. Or at least thats how it was for me, coming into my sexuality with my first guy. Like i was just too self conscious at first to really let myself enjoy it, but with repetition it just got better and better each time.
    And I dont know about you, but if it was me, and it was something i was new at (like having an orgasm from oral in your case), being tied down might make me panic. For me its better to try new things first with no kinks, then ramp it up once i'm comfortable. i mean unless youre really into that, in which case have fun =]

6. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

Its new for you and a powerful feeling. Explore yourself slowly and you'll feel more comfortable as time goes by. Good advice from Wolfiegurl re tying up.

7. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

the GF I have now has a hard time going over that hump and I find that I have to change it up a little to get her to loose concentration and go over it.

I sometimes add a finger to her G-spot (feels like the roof of your mouth) and one night she was getting pretty upset because it was taking so long and I slipped a finger in the entrance of her butt, it just caught her off guard enough and she ended up squirting all over me that night.

I really don't mind taking an hour to get there as long as she does but a lot of people don't like to work at it that long and give up. You also have to be relaxed and comfortable to let go.

8. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

When I go down I my wife I lick and suck till she explodes! Then I'll immediately move up and put my dick in her and fuck her hard and fast.... She loves it! Just when I'm about to cum I'll pull out and shoot my hot load all over her clit and pussy, the heat of it makes her jump again!! Then we either sleep or get up of the floor have a glass of wine then go to bed and fuck again!!

9. happyMrsM

happyMrsM Members

I am at times uncomfortable with receiving from my husbd (I have no problem giving). Because I didnt like the idea of him down there with his mouth, it kind turned me off and there was no progress. Finally, he kinda held me in place so he could finish. Oh my God!!! My orgasm was soooo intense, it was the first time I ever cried because of how good it was. He keeps asking... are you ok? Are you ok? and all I could blubber was "all good"for the next 5 minutes. For me, It was all a matter of letting go and having a loving and supportive partner.

Percyjackson1790 and juicelover like this.
  10. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife was the same..until she could completely relax, and let me 'do my thing; with my mouth tongue and lips, I told her not to worry about anything, just RELAX! and enjoy the ride..! I found that if we smoked a couple beforehand the first time, she relaxed more.. I am always gentle..but usually after a couple of orgasms from her, she is grabbing me by the hair, and fucking my face furiously with her pussy..a few more gentle licks with my tongue, and she has a fistfull of hair again.lol..The trick is relaxing on her part..and trust..that I wont go too far..once she gets into oral..she dictates the pace..I am just servicing her needs lol..It helps a LOT! that I am orally insatiable..Her orgasms get progressively STRONGER and usually after the third or fourth orgasm from her..My face is soaked and she is breathless..

11. JS420

JS420 Members

I felt like that when I was a boy and masturbating. I would masturbate to the point where my breathing got heavy, my muscles would tense up, my body would get rigid and my penis would feel all tingly, almost like it was on fire and then I would stop for fear that I was hurting myself. One day I finally got brave enough to keep going, just to see what would happen. I stroked away until I got to my usual stopping point, only this day I continued on. As I continued the pace of my breathing became rapid and in short gasps, my muscles tensed and my body became extremely rigid, my vision got blurry and I became extremely light headed. My penis was tingling like crazy, but I refused to stop. All of a sudden my entire body started to convulse, my penis started pulsating and jerking in my hand and then I almost blacked out. When I regained my senses I realized that I had just experienced the most enjoyable feeling that I had ever experienced. To this day I wish that I had surrendered to that earlier.

GO FOR IT OR YOU'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOURSELF!!!

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

When I first started having sex it took me a while to actually relax enough to have an orgasm - even though an orgasm is the opposite of relaxing if you know what I mean. Even after I managed to let go and have one, I would still have trouble when with a new partner at first. I certainly can't claim to have an answer that would suit anyone other than me, but what I had to do was learn to accept that my orgasm is a good thing, that whatever faces or noises I made were sexy to him. And that for a lot of guys me orgasming made them feel better as well.

6Sailor9 and Scharff like this.
  13. JS420

JS420 Members

I agree 100% with you last statement. I always feel better and have a much better orgasm when my woman cums first or at least if we cum together.

6Sailor9 likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023