2014 could be the warmest year on record

Discussion in 'The Environment' started by fraggle_rock, Jan 17, 2014.

1. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

3. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

its gonna keep getting worse and worse, like carl sagan said.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

My job requires me to stand outside for 12 hour night shifts. This winter I worked in mostly single digit (C) weather and occasionally below zero. It really sucked.

The hottest year on record coming up? sounds pretty damn good to me! :D

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Awesome!

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thus far this has been the coldest April I can ever remember. I had to cover my plants up with sheets last night as well as tonight. Generally its safe to put plants in the ground by mid April here.

Wow, this is the first coherent sentence I've ever read from you.

7. trndpage2006

trndpage2006 Member

I don't think so. with all the chiemtrails there using for weather modification there will be erratic weather ,typhoons, flood ,tornadoes , the idea is to reflect back the suns rays ,and cool the earth ,look around at all the grid patters in the sky, and all the trees dieing from it , the in cress of health problem , what there drooping is neno size particles of aluminum , strontium,barium ,fluorite,all can course respiratory problems ,brain damage,retardation,it poisoning our food and water, you should watch this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4wNG35TYYU"]April 2014 Breaking News ChemTrails HAARP Military alter weather mind control health risks - YouTube

8. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

LOL-- I'm positive he got that little factoid from an article written in 1989. It popped up first when I googled '1988 hottest year'.

Also, please remember we're talking globally here... I know people tend to think things like 'well I just went outside yesterday and it was really cold-- pssssh take that global warming idiots!', but yeah... there is actually a really large amount of planet that exists outside of the USA and is worth taking into consideration in terms of the obvious global warming denial argument on the tips of some people's tongues at the moment.

1998 is the year frequently cited by deniers as proof that the global temperature has been going down for over a decade... because it was in fact a year with very high temperatures. The reason was because of El Nino... which hasn't happened since then.

Given the planet is much warmer than it was in 1998, it's probably going to be pretty bad for global agriculture... not that many people in the first world will experience it as anything more than an inconvenience as they jack up the A/C.

1 person likes this.
  9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

summer started here 4 months ago

10. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

It is and it will. I've worked outside year-round for over 21 years in the midwestern US. There is no doubt that it is getting more extreme in both the heat and the cold temp and also the storms.

11. trndpage2006

trndpage2006 Member

I believe climate change is happening but not carbon based,it seams to be all the other planets are warming also ,the models there using don't take sun light into consideration but a carbon tax would raise lots of money for some and do nothing to fix the problem it would only give power to control the masses ,the same people that that push for it also keep cleaner tec off the markets,
    if you want the truth just fallow the money,I don't believe the climate change that is happening now is due to humans but the start of a pole shift .I do believe we need to clean up our air and water after all this is the only home we have and we should respect it,
    if interested in pole shift theory here is a link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxDnMI7kDM"]Solid Scientific Evidence we are Headed for a Pole Shift! (FULL LENGTH) - YouTube

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I know climate change is happening, I was just being conversational. It has been cooler in the US this winter but warmer and wetter in much of the world.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That along with the rise in activity along the ring of fire around the pacific, we should be more worried about those two things, a pole reversal (more precisely, not a pole shift) or if Yellowstone, Toba or Aira go off. Or those two are linked, pole reversal sets off techtonic activity which sets off a supervolcano.

We should be more worried about that than excess stuff from humans.

Plenty of evidence to show many mass exctinctions in the past arose from pole reversals.

And it seems its already happened to humans before, Toba going off 70,000 yrs ago is the only theory that explains humans low genetic variation today and why there doesnt seem to be much left from migrations out of africa before then

14. trndpage2006

trndpage2006 Member

I like to go throw all the so call conspiracy's and look at the facts ,and some do hold water,but also know how disinformation works, when something s going on ,here in MO we have a underground city,with trains ,highways,farming ,clothing,hardware an so on ,all governmental ,and loads of banks have moved in averaging 1 bank for per 60 people.plus thy have built a single family home that could withstand a nuclear attack and has all utility built in self subsisting, it listed as privet residents ,single family dwelling and only 72000 sf
    sound s a little strange to me.and looks like there getting ready for something ,100 s of trucks a day going underground loaded and out empty and to me the pole reversal makes the most logical explanation,taking in all the volcanic eruptions,tidal waves ,erratic weather patterns.norther lights seen in place thy have never been seen before,the sun is in process of reversal now thy say that it will have mailmen effect here from electrical charged but never say anything about field effect.
    and this reversal was not like the average flip,and all that is happening around us is pointing to it happening.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGXPTpa33o"]2/15/2014 Magnetic Reversal and Failure in Process - YouTube

15. Blackeyes28

Blackeyes28 Members

Yes. 2014 is almost over and it has definitely been a very hot year. Your predictions were right. Global warming effects, I guess?

16. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

There was no Global Warming, buddy, except in Siberia. You guys at Greenpeace are a bunch of liars; I have to join the supporters of the chemical industry revival bunch instead, Crime is on the rise, and we'll have to occupy the criminal in the soap making plants to wash the bums of their dirt.

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^WOW! Ok...i am gone now from your thinking.....

18. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

It's becuase there is Nothing chemical which could not cause Climate Change, but dear Moonglow, there is Something chemical which is Necessary to have the purpose of fulfilling job prosperity in the sufficiency of energy resources.

Thus Chemistry is truer in schools than ontology in medicine.