Why is eternal life with anxiety?

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by Anaximenes, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I found no reason to realize that kind of living to exist with anxiety and consider that believing was for the good of understanding that I solely can handle that.

Most atheism is like that. If life could go on forever then we'd realize that communicating was the false eternity of the debil. But life ends for everyone and Man has the eternity to despair on Earth like a bad joke or a smell that never ends.

No skin of my nose. I go to church. Today too.

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Now the anti-thesis. Life is neither eternal nor finite for the condition of immorality; Ayn Rand termed this "radical evil". It is totally full of the unified Possibility of procreation for the off-spring of next-generations. Communism teaches us not to marry to realize that this has to be. But she was already set on marriage necessary so much on the Values of synergy which must Cause the pro-creative urge. The tout fait complete of the non eternal life is the Identity of these two ideal factors: synergy and pro-creation:thus the perfect Marriage.

3. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Life ends for everyone only if you believe you are a completely separate everything.

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

you might be happier if you did less thinking

an hour or so per day keeping your mind empty can be very helpful

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

:biggrin: Check above at the \people sub forum.

6. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Heidegger says\; there is no devil; there is no eternal anxiety.

7. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

qft

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Eternal life is all there is. Eternity is right now, and every yesterday and every tomorrow. Why is there anxiety? Because people are aware of danger and survival.

The life cycle of the universe is called eternity. We live from eternity to eternity (life cycle to life cycle). It's like the movie Groundhog Day (guy dies, but can't die, has to keep reliving the same day over and over again until he gets it right). Life is exactly like that. In each life cycle, the "big picture" stays the same but with slight variations. We've lived so many times and we're gonna keep on, for all eternity, from eternity to eternity.

We're stuck with Jeffery Dahmer for all of ever.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not quite. diversity. not chronic hysteresis. think about a forest. it extends forever in all directions, yet no two trees are ever completely alike.

anxiety comes from the insecurity of physical existence.

i'm chronically insecure when awake, but everything that happens in my dreams, i have complete serinity. maybe this is unusual. maybe its because of something i made peace with when i was very young.

i don't know. and i don't know why other people experience differently, other then all people are different and experience everything a little differently.

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

every moment is eternal. cherish it.

11. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

But I've got a great question for you. What's it got to connect for sustained development?

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We experience anxiety about eternity because we know everything in this physical reality decays.

13. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

14. Asmodean

A silly putty may not decay soon but it is not living either ;)

15. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

So which is your real atheistic view concerning the Laws of Nature over and not over the biological entity?

16. Asmodean

Can you reword the question? I would be happy to answer it.

17. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Nope, it concerns a situation.

18. Asmodean

I don't know how to answer it now. I'm sure every question can be rephrased when needed.

19. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Existence is not insecure, only our ideas about it threaten.

Fundamental angst is an interpretation of gravitational pull, atmospheric pressure, inertia, friction all representing a tension in the membrane. Taken universally seeming unbearable, neither in a positive or negative sense, it is the cause for the great coming out.

20. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Why do you mean that it's grammatically incorrect? Maybe it's a punctuation problem.

Anyway, the laws of Nature were originally for opinions of scientists meant to be deductively noumenologically inter-connected. --- changed the topic from eternal life to eternal living History.