picked up a new sac

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by medkitgonesuperhighkitty, Jan 14, 2014.

1. medkitgonesuperhighkitty

medkitgonesuperhighkitty Guest

i picked up a new sac, today it's around 3~ 1/2 grams, but i got it for a killer price…20$. It should last me the next couple of days, considering i leave this friday for a trip, i'd like to have some when i get back. I talked to me dealer and showed him how much we use to get for 15$ back in the day, it's insane how much more you get now a days, a gram now a days is so easily used, that for a quality smoke sesh you need at least 2 grams, depending on how you smoke. Most people like to free-base where i live, which i do admit savings you money and gets you high the best, but it's hard to always do, and it's dangerous. Either way, pipes, and bongs work best secondary, and then apples, and cans, and spliffs, or blunts. Blunts i like if you have the papers, or just a lot of bud. :2thumbsup:

~for allah, opium is king.

2. underwater108

underwater108 Members

Yes! I am one with the can + free-base.

although I do make one awful bong. ;/