Nude Walk

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Darrenchristian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

I walked around totally nude (including barefoot) in San Francisco at the Folsom Street fair.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. nudist60

nudist60 Member

As I live out in the countryside the closest neighbours are a couple of miles away I often walk around nude down the bridal paths which cross the fields I have only ever come acrossa person once and she was not bothered as we stopped and had a conversation about nudity before carrying on our way

Dgr123 and notchstroke like this.
  3. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

Update: My friend and I love walking at night together. We make it a point to walk to each other's house completely naked and then walk. We only had 2 cases that a car passed by. I'd started to walk doing the day time too sometimes, if I have time. You would be surprised who is out there. A woman was sunbathing in her front yard. I was hoping she wouldn't see me. She'd looked up and to my surprised, stood up and walked over to me, she was naked. She.was too far away and laying face down. She'd waved me down and I'd watched her walking to me, at the curb. She asked me why I was walking around naked? She said it was a very nice day, not to be naked. We'd talked for a few minutes and it was a thrill talking to her in the open and I'd left my clothes at home knowing I had way of covering up. She went back to her tanning. You can't even tell she was nude.

4. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

There is a wildlife refuge with a series of trails that lead to a nice beach along a back bay. I have only encountered other hikers twice and on both occasions we exchanged greetings and went our separate ways. The trail is roughly two miles long from the trailhead to the bay and I always hike it nude.

5. DJammies

DJammies Members

I've never been on a nude hike in the countryside before...but it sounds nice and I am interested. Quick question. Are these hikes that most go on, are they on these "official naturist/nudist" trails? Or are you able to go on these nude hikes on your own without any hassles from authorities or textiles?

Just curious if these trails are anything official.

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

There aren't any "official naturist/nudist" trails in the USA, except on the property of naturist resorts. There are a couple in Germany, though:
    http://www.harzlife.de/kurios/nacktwanderweg.html

Walking naked is likely to get you into trouble in America, except if you do it in Vermont. I have hiked nude there, in a group--I'd never have the nerve alone--and we had a lot of fun. Some of the people you meet are really amused and encouraging, but I have to say, there are some who will frown or maybe find something fascinating to look at off the trail until you've passed by.

Or how about the Alps?
    http://www.naktiv.net/newt/2014/images/std-p1090433.jpg

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes isnt it stupid? RISK OF JUST WALKING NAKED???

Oh my........ Thats so terrible!!!!!!

I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE WAY THIS WORLD HAS GONE!!

8. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

Like some others on this forum, I love walking naked - especially enjoy long naked walks in the bush or beach when I leave my clothes behind and have nothing to put on if meeting others. So far my clothes have not been stolen - ( unfortunately )

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

this sounds great! I guess you had a nice day ;-)

10. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I only know of a few trails explicitely dedicated for nude hiking. The one in the german mid-mountains Harz another poster mentioned already, and a handful around nudist campgrounds in France. As i know there was one in Switzerland too, but got "de-nudied" by the authoritiues due to complains of narrow-minded people.

But expierence shows going bare an "regular" trails is often accepted as long as you stay nice, behave and avoid too crowded spots.

11. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I put in a link to Richard Foley's Naked European Walking Tour, and I know his groups hike in Austria, so it's evidently OK there.

What I remember about the Swiss incident was that it only applied to the canton of Appenzell, which is near enough to the German border that they got a lot of nude hikers (probably that doesn't mean crowds, but enough to annoy some of the people there) so they passed a law making public nudity illegal in that canton. Then one man was convicted of breaking the new law and appealed, and the case went around in the courts, but my memory is he ended up losing. But if they had to pass a law to make nudity illegal in Appenzell, that seems to say that it must be legal in all the other cantons. If that's the way it is, it's probably best not be too blatant about it, or they'll all get laws.

12. jackier

jackier Member

It is nice to walk around in the nude. It is rare for me to be able to do so since I now live in the city but I lived in a quiet suburb where I could hike nude to some quiet hills and even on a few occasions, around the neighborhood really early in the day. Now, I have to go to resorts or the beach to fulfill my desire to walk around nude. Even then, i was always sure to have an emergency backpack or something to hold clothes, cell phone, etc.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya you dont know when you might come up on some conditioned idiot who gets all bent out of shape FOR NOTHING!!

14. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

I love to hike in the nude. I have several Federal Park trails along the New River Gorge that I hike in the nude. I have hidden stow bags with emergency shorts near the trailhead(s). I arrive at the trail head on a slow weekday, if there are no other cars, I walk out naked and stay for hours. One trail area have 18 miles of intersecting trails. I can usually sidetrack other people and the hidden shorts are there to allow me to get back to my vehicle in the case the trailhead has people around. If not, I return to my car naked. I have been caught on a couple of occasions, but the only comment I have got was, "I wish I had the nerve to do that." Most people just wave or say "hi" as if nothing is unusual. I can always see or hear groups with kids and have never had to deal with that awkward situation. One trail has several swimming holes along a creek and I have encountered several people skinny dipping, usually in late afternoon around 5:00 after fishermen clear out.

1 person likes this.
  15. nakedpervert

nakedpervert Members

Anybody going to Folsom Street Fair this year. Would love to meet up get naked and have fun....

calcmandan likes this.
  16. Javier074

Javier074 Members

Hi, I'll be in Bellows Falls, VT for a week on May, Who lives close and want to walk naked outside???

Thanks,
    Ed

17. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Went out last night and did 1/2 mile hike. Could have done more, hope to latter this year.

18. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I walk naked whenever I can. There is a great sense of freedom in not wearing clothes.

Dgr123 and TheChezz like this.
  19. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

I must be so nieve I thought I was the only person that dud this.. I haven't walked around naked outdoors for sometime now, but a few years ago I did it a lot, I used to love walking through the local woodland, nothing better than feeling the fresh air on your bare skin.

1 person likes this.