Nude Walk

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Darrenchristian, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Darrenchristian

Darrenchristian Guest

Now and again in the very early hours of the morning during the summer months I go to a park near to where I live well a common really with Trees and a path surrounding it on all sides.When I arrive I remove all my clothes and find a place to store them,I then go off on my walk around on the path which I have to mention is well lit.I like feeling the freedom just walking and feeling the summer night air over my body.I go around a few times and have once been daring enough to cross a road that divides another section of the park and walk there,the park on the other side has a path and well lit that bends and winds.
    I walk if I can for a while and my clothes by this time are left a fair while back.I will run as well every so often and like to feel the breeze and my cock flapping from side to side.Risky as you are left with not been able to get your clothes on should you need to quickly should you get caught.In the end I walk back,find and put on my clothes and wander home.

2. eagle59

eagle59 Member

I have done this too. I like to visit the state parks during the day on a weekday where they have the nature trails that you can walk and will usually pick the longest routes, they seem to be the less popular. I will wear just a pair of gym shorts and sneakers and when the coast is clear I will strip off and walk nude. It's a great feeling to be nude in the sunshine! If I am familiar with the trail and have no fear of being caught nude, I will hide my shorts at the beginning of the trail and walk the distance nude, it is very exhilarating to know that you are out and about and are unable to cover up since you are so far from your clothes. This summer I want to try naked kayaking on some of the river trails at a local park. Usually when I am done with my walk I will drive home naked too.

3. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I also do this during the summer in the uk .I live on the south coast where there are lots of places out of town where you can wander along the cliffs .The views are great and the sun and the wind on your naked skin is great .I drive from home naked as I do carry shorts in the car in case I need them .I have a small wallet bag I can hang round my neck to carry my car key.I drive out of town to a small car park which usually only has a few cars and usually quiet, lock the car and walk along the cliff paths .I have been seen a few times by dog walkers but I just smile greet them and carry on walking acting completely normal. I have never had any negative reactions. It is such a rush and often hope I will get seen it must be the exhibitionist in me .

4. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

If I can't sleep and it's early enough in the morning, I tend to stroll around my neighborhood in the nude. :)

5. alb265

alb265 Guest

Nice

6. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I live in a low populated area and everyone is spread out. I am always naked at home and everyone is used to me. So if it is nice outside and I have time I would walk about a half of mile to walk to my friends house , on the road, with only my sandals on.

7. livinglife

livinglife Guest

I used to do it too. I lived in a fairly densely populated neighbourhood, but at 2:30 in the morning I had the place pretty much to my self. I used to walk to a large park 8 blocks from my apartment.

Scarecrow13 and TheChezz like this.
  8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Why the sandals? When I'm nude I hate having anything on my feet.

Dgr123 and notchstroke like this.
  9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Walked around nude in the rain yesterday it felt so good.

10. jackier

jackier Member

Love nude walks but unfortunately, i can't do that much anymore unless I visit the nude beach or a resort.

11. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I used to only do it during ours of the morning and night when nobody's out but lately I've built up courage to walk around my neighborhood in the nude.
    I was nervous about stupid public indecency laws at first but nobody in this corner of town really cares.
    I'm in nudist heaven. <3

Joe90, Dgr123 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  12. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

I live right next to a power line & every once in a while I'll put on just a pair of sneakers & go for a walk. I have never taken any clothes with me. I usually walk down to the next road that the power line crosses before I turn around to head home. I'm between 3/4 mile & a mile away from home & my clothes. What a great feeling that is!

Joe90 and Dgr123 like this.
  13. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I go for a nude walk in broad daylight on some local bridle paths, so far its been quiet and i was once joined by a friend....

notchstroke, Scarecrow13 and Bashir67 like this.
  14. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am usually 100% nude. But it hurts my feet walking on pavement.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi, this is just a matter of training. If you would like to get rid of the sandals too, you can start going barefoot having the sandals with you and put them on when it becomes uncomfortable. You will experience that you will be able to walk longer distances by the time and some day probaly you will ask yourself why carrying these useless sandals with you. Just an idea, i don't want to convince you. I just find it more "integral" going nude on bare paws, and i think its more sensual this way. I just was hinking the last weekend and we made two day trips of about 25 kms each and it was great to go with nothing on.

Anyway, good to hear that you (and cuddle as well) are able to spend your summer naked without trouble and need to cover. You are really priviliged!

Take care.

louisiananudistcpl and Bashir67 like this.
  16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Thanks Pixy - I was going to offer the same suggestion but you beat me to it!

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hear ya buddy,its sad isnt it??

We shouldnt have to worry about something as innocent as BEING NAKED!!

Joe90 likes this.
  18. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

its not te case ere, my nei9bors are even usin our ouse's wall to be teirs coz tey can't afford to ave teir own walls.. so I can't walk outside naked witout bein9 spotted.. te last time I did tat, te security 9uards found me and I ad to bribe tem to let me out of te issue..

JPN2 likes this.
  19. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have not had the opportunity of a nude walk very often. The longest was between beaches in Ibiza in the south, about a mile or so. I arrived at the beach I wanted to visit to find several people there all nude and so felt very much in the right place.

20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I've done several nude walks this summer. Last two were 1.8 miles and 4.2 miles, respectively. It was at late evening/night, but no problems.
    There was an instance this summer where I was confronted by a county sheriff's deputy. He said it's indecent exposure. I'm out in the desert for a reason- no one else is there. So I told him too bad, if they don't like it they can look the other way. If they don't then apparently they want "something".
    *cough cough*

Joe90 and notchstroke like this.