Do guys compare their cocks?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by NikeGirl, Jan 10, 2014.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nice First Post, Welcome To The Hip Forums, I Can't Wait To Read

Your Next Post...:(

Cheers Glen.

2. rrose sélavy

rrose sélavy Guest

Thanks, man.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks You Missed The Point Of My Post...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. rrose sélavy

rrose sélavy Guest

Not really. Anyways, your emoticon avatar has a green Australia-shaped cum stain on his face.

5. TheBigC

TheBigC Member

Not really. Maybe a few times.

6. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's not cum, it's moldy Vegimite.

7. iamsol

iamsol Member

Not only do we not grab each others junk in locker rooms but we dont go shopping for boxer briefs together and model for eachother.

But women shopping/modeling/grabbing boobs is hot...lol.

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I did that tonight with my friend. She was buying lingerie. I was pushing, tugging and tucking all kinds of things on her body tonight. We spent a grueling amount of time in Victoria's Secret.

9. iamsol

iamsol Member

Pushing/tugging/tucking....again....hot. Esp if involving corsets.

Grueling amount of time at V.S.? I could handle that kind of punishment.

10. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sounds like you had a good time.

11. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't look at other guy's cocks. I just pay attention to my own. Making sure it's ready at a moments notice. LOL

When I'm working out at the gym, then go to the locker room to take a shower, I see guys walking around with it all hanging out. That doesn't bother me but you won't find me measuring them up to what I got. You can never tell though...some men are showers and other growers.

12. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

Locker room comparisons are null, due to the universal law of shower vs grower. But it is fascinating to just see all the variations. I'm not gay or turned on by other guys, but I am fascinated/curious about sexuality in general.

I do, however, compare the cocks that are hard, up close and personal, and about to slide into my girlfriends pussy or mouth :D

The bigger the better, for her (to a limit). I'm confident enough in my masculinity and our relationship to know that it's just for fun so I want her to experience some fun times during our short time on this planet.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. RubySoho6

She was trying on corsets but the kind with a thousand hooks. So I had to keep hooking her in and out of them. By the time she got all the accessories she spent over $100 on this thing for a few pictures. She said she doesn't even know if her husband will like it because he likes her in his old t shirts and boy shorts.

Seeing my friends in lingerie doesn't really give me a lady boner :) i see them in their bras all the time. I kept joking with the girl that was working in the fitting room about how VS doesn't have a bra big enough to contain my girls. She looked at my boobs, laughed and said "you're right. We don't" so I guess we do go through the same thing with comparing our boobs. They are just easier to compare because you can still see the size even when we are fully clothed.

14. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Geee ,I cant even remember the last time I was in a locker room- - and public mens room,,Im in and out as fast as possible . . . I think back in the old days,,,guys didn't think about such things as much

15. iamsol

iamsol Member

"Lady boner" lol...classic

16. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

do girls check out each other boobs? labia?

17. nYck

nYck Guest

Yes. Even the well-hung are hung up on size.

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

They compare the size of their breasts to others their own age group. Their was a girl aged about 15 in my class at school & told some of her female classmates hers were a lot flatter looking than theirs. She seemed jealous because of them having larger breasts.

19. RubySoho6

Boobs...yes. Labia....not that I'm aware of.

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I don't think I ever looked at other guys penis's when in swimming pool changing rooms at school - just thought all penis's were the same.