Sex and chocolate?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ryan_M, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Ryan_M

Ryan_M Guest

First post here so I hope this is in the right section.
    I was thinking of doing a melted chocolate -paint it on - lick it off thing. I've been trying to find info about doing this but surprisingly not finding much. From what I've found chocolate melts at not much above body temp so no burn risks but I'm curious though if there would be any issues getting chocolate on genitals. Like ph issues or something else I haven't though about. I'd appreciate any input!

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Beware the Chocolate Police.

Didn't Edward Snowden include them in his disclosures????

3. Danni_leggs

Danni_leggs Members

Have been cover, coated dipped in everything you can think of... a real turn on I had no problems but know others that have heast infections because of it... It didn't stop them .... Have a blast it worth it

1 person likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm really not a chocolate fan, but it seems to me like every time i've held chocolate in my hand, it has melted all over me. so i would think it melts at body temp or below.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe go with white chocolate, you dont want to get certain ....ahem..... patches mixed up

LOL, what am I saying, white could get confused too

Ok, white chocolate mixed with blue food colouring, cant go wrong there

6. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Sometimes I put warm chocolate on cock before I give him a Blow Job - Very Good

7. Milk or dark chocolate? ;)

1 person likes this.
  8. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

It doesn't matter, as long as there is a cock under the chocolate

1 person likes this.
  9. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

I have done it (more than once). Totally covered in chocolate head to toe. Its not recommended due to possible yeast infection. But i had no problems.

Its very fun (and tasty). But eat a good meal before because you wont be hungry after (but you will be thirsty).

I will probably be doing it again too... Now that you mention it, it think ill ask my boyfriend to bring more chocolate from his job !

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes it's perfectly safe and a lot of fun. You can buy chocolate body paint in tins that comes with a brush for painting it on your partner, a couple of examples below (many other places sell it). Although it's a lot more fun smearing it on with your hands. I have been completely covered in it head to toe (including genitals) for others to have fun with, and had very messy sex with us both completely covered, it tastes great, is a lot of fun, and perfectly safe.

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chocolate-Body-Paint-Tin-Naughty/dp/B007AHRI6K
    US: https://www.amazon.com/Victorias-Secret-Edible-Midnight-Chocolate/dp/B003NROQLG

11. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I will never forget the first time I licked and sucked a cock covered in chocolate. A friend warmed up chocolate and poured it all over his Cock and Balls, before I was done licking and sucking all the chocolate off I had him Cumming so hard and much that I had trouble swallowing it all.

12. Browneyedblunder

Browneyedblunder Members

I like both. Separate & together..

2 people like this.