Moving need with Mercury in Retrograde

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by JDamon, Jan 4, 2014.

1. JDamon

JDamon Guest

[​IMG] I am electrosensitive and environmental pollution where I live is killing me. I have very little chance to search for a new place. I have been waiting for a year to do this, as the times I am not bed ridden Mercury is in retrograde.!

The kind of place that would not agrivate my health must be bought and they don't rent them. So I need to do something, as interest rates have gone up 1 point in the year I have waited and are going to rise much more this year. Also there are less and less suitable places in my price range, as the market has changed in the past 2 months and it will continue to tighten and rise. If I wait much longer, I will be priced out of being able to buy and thus being able to have a home that I am not going to get much sicker in.

As I had planned, I may be up and able to drive by the last part of Jan and was going to get on the ball and pursue my new home then. If I get on it then there still may be time.

Sadly I checked the calender and Mercury will be starting into retrograde [the pre-shadow, that is] and will not be out till end of March! By then it may be to late as by the end of 1st quarter rates and homes will be too high.

I am thinking that maybe it would be better to disregard the retrograde and go for it as soon as I can: yes finding home, applying for the loan and the rest of the complicated process and yes signing all the contracts and papers involved. Still I know how bad this could be w/ the retrograde.

I have had this before where I had to rent a new place w/ Mercury in retrograde and there were lots of problems. Then I am not sure if the situation would have been any better had Mercury not been in retrograde, but you know what they say.

So I am not sure whether I should wait and risk not being able to get safe from a very health endangering environment, as I will not make it another year here as serious circulation and neurological symptoms increase. If I wait the door of opportunity will be gone or do I just do what I really need to do and not think about the retrograde?

I am so hung up on this and would like feedback. thank you!!!

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Whats your mercury? Mine is Aquarius…which is hardly ever useful lol.

Make your home your sanctuary! Best thing I can say is try to have good experiences in your new home right away. The familiarity of it will be tied to good memories that ease your stress.

I had a similar experience when I first moved to New York City. My first place here was on a street corner on a busy Avenue. So there was constant commotion. My sensitive nature was really affected by this, and had me inside most the time (and not even happy considering the noise outside - constant honking, fire trucks, ambulances, loud people, and cars). Going out little by little really helped me feel more connected to it.

Keep looking though. I have a nice peaceful place now that faces a courtyard with trees. Very very different from my last place.

3. JDamon

JDamon Guest

I never gave it thought, but I checked and it's in aries/ my 7th house.