If you could have anything you wanted.....

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Gainz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gainz

Gainz Member

If you could have anything you wanted regarding masturbation (people, location,whatever) what would it be?

2. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Ever heard of Club Relate?

For me it would be as simple as a "jack and jill" event..
    Women and men, preferably outdoors on a summer day, everyone enjoying the simple pleasures of life, masturbating themselves and each other.

3. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I've experience everything possible that I care to experience. However if one day there is some sort of virtual experience or one that I'm not aware of (and I'm not talking about a physical masturbation device), I'd be all up for that.

But I've tried smoking the bologna pony, the stranger, pocket pussy, pretty much everything that didn't cost more than a hundred dollars and haven't found anything better than good ol rosy palm, so....

4. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

Some times I wish I could wank while watching a hot movie at the theatre,
    but I really don't want to get arrested.

5. Son of John

Son of John Banned

My best reason for masturbating would be if I could watch another guy, or guys, fucking my wife. Maybe I could be spying on her, or maybe be right there watching! I have done this before, and can time my own orgasm to coincide with theirs. Nothing is more stimulating for me than sharing my wife's pussy with other men! Nothing!

6. cocklette

cocklette Guest

I'd love a foreskin. Then I wouldn't have to wank with a dry cockhead.

7. SexMagick

SexMagick Guest

I'd like to be have a very safe place outdoors to do it. When I younger, by brother-in-law had a cabin way out in the woods and I was free to go up through the week when no one else was using it. It fun to get naked, hang out for awhile, and jack whenever I wanted to. Even slightly cool, rainy days were fun.

On a bigger picture, I often thought it would be nice if masturbating could fill the gap between sexual/not sexual relationships. There are a lot of people and situations that where eveybody was really turned on, but no one really wanted "actual" sex.

I've had a few incidents of masturbating in front of others... it was cool to come in from of them and to see them come. It was liberating and it seemed to deepen the relationships.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

To have the house to myself for an entire day & to be totally nude in bed & doing a variety of sexual things to my body & finding maybe a few new kinky things to do to it that I haven't yet.

9. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

Anally masturbating with justin beiber (maybe how he looked a couple years ago). Wed watch and help eachother and the location would be exotic.