extremely wet pussy question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by countryrider13, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Margo

Margo Member

my vjj gets extremely wet when I really get excited thinking about sex. My panties get drenched and my nipples get so hard. So you, woman, are not alone. Sometimes I have to change my panties, put in a liner or just have sensitive and exciting sex. Oh now I want my clit licked. Thanks ha ha

Jtaste, Soncho33, ahsorandy and 2 others like this.
  2. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I get "that wet".

As for sexual encounters with guys, the most the guy says is "Oh, my God" or "Wow", but other than that, they just go on with what they're doing. However, over the Internet, I have read plenty of forums where guys are stating that it's a problem when a girl is "that wet". So, I think that "Oh, my God" or "Wow" is not a good "Oh, my God" or "Wow", but they just don't tell me that it's bad because most guys are not that rude. Granted, I have had intercourse with rude guys that have complained about other things, but not the female ejaculation that happens with me.

As for me, it doesn't really stop me from having sexual relations, but I don't do or allow certain things and I try to get myself on something that can easily be cleaned, so it's like a dance to move the guy from say the bed to a desk, and him figuring out to lift me up and put me on the desk. It's awkward! It's very manuel, instead of sexual, if that makes sense. And I consistently have the fear of it being too much in the back of my mind. So. it's a lot easier masturbating for me because I can actually relax and get as messy as I want wherever I want. So, I guess in a way it does stop me from having sexual relations, because I rather masturbate. But, if I was in a relationship, I wouldn't stop myself. I just would be more cautious.

Fred64 and Soncho33 like this.
  3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It can get too wet, when the lubrication does not allow a certain threshhold of friction between organs, and it's just a slippery slide :D you can just slide a finger in and spread it out around the outside, or drink it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I get very wet and I don't like it. What I do is to dry myself discreetly. If we're at the stage I can't do that, then it is what it is.

But I don't have the impression we've lost all friction. It feels good even with all the moist.

5. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I get the impression of lost friction but it still feels really good for me. Usually I'm asking him if it still feels good for him and it always does.

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Never to wet for me! My lady is a squirter and multi orgasmic so it is always super wet when we are having fun. Love it for giving her oral. The way my tongue slides around so easy and having my face covered in her juices. Sometimes during intercourse it does lose some friction, but we can always change up postions to find one that fixes that.

2 people like this.
  7. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I love going deep, so tightness is somewhat secondary. When my cockhead gets that cupping sensation at the very end of the vagina - instant heaven. If friction is an issue, work the angles, as in don't go straight in. Enter at an angle

8. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Being too wet isn't a problem for me orally or during intercourse. I love a womans wet pussy.

9. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Too wet? Huh?
    I really don't understand the question..

10. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Ma shit dry as bone I need some spit to get me goin lol naw it's ready and willing at all times

11. Asot

Asot Guest

Men call such women a "true woman".
    95% of man will give their left arm to have such woman.
    But to much lubrication can make intercourse feel worser,especialy if man have small penis.
    Anyway,intercourse is overated imo so you can just have oral.

12. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

just keep a soft cloth by the bed and wipe up as needed. it is a great problem to have ;)

13. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Nope. No such thing as too wet. However, when I get my partner that wet, I usually prefer to dive in for a taste!! It is the best

14. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

Personally I prefer it if my lady is super wet. Especially for oral but also it feels amazing to have all that wetness around my cock. I can't imagine it would be a problem for most men but I guess everyone has different preferences.

15. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

The wetter the better, I say. Love to see panties with a big wet spot in the crotch.
    I would love to eat your pussy juice and have my face covered with it. Just like some people like to have a guy cum on their face, I want a woman cum on my face.
    As for to wet during intercourse never had the problem. Maybe because I want to last as long as I can. What can I say I like fucking.

1 person likes this.
  16. rudemarineboy

rudemarineboy Members

the wife gets so wet after sex that she says shes too wet to finger properly and resorts to toys or has to dry out a little before going in for a wank

1 person likes this.
  17. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

The wife seems to be that way as well. Always has. From period's end to end of ovulation, she damn near pours. But, during the couple weeks leading up to cycle-time, it's very noticable there is quite a bit less "wet". Doesn't affect me one way or the other, but the difference between those two time frames are very distinguishable.

18. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

As a guy who simply loves eating pussy, then it can never be too wet for me.

If I slip my hand into my wife's knickers and feel a lovely, warm, wet patch then I know that she's more than ready for sex.

A very wet pussy most certainly does not spoil a good hard fucking for me.

19. Lexie

Lexie Members

I've always had this problem. I've never had any complaints though and my hubby loves it :)

Jtaste likes this.
  20. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

You wouldn't get any complaints from me, nice soaking wet pussy is the best! ;)