extremely wet pussy question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by countryrider13, Dec 29, 2013.

1. countryrider13

countryrider13 Guest

Curious question for men and women. My boyfriend can really turn me on, especially if we tease Eachother throughout the day. I get so turned on by him that my pussy gets extremely wet, my panties get soaked and almost dripping down me my Legg. When he goes to finger me his fingers are drenched before he even enters me. He doesn't seem to mind as he doesn't complain and I've asked him once before if it's a problem.

My question for men is, is there such a thing as too wet for you? I know it can get slippery and may slide out more easily but does it turn you off to the oral aspect, or have less sensation cause of lack of Friction?

Women...do any of you get this wet? Has it been a problem in any of your relationships? Is there Les sensation for you do to lack of friction?

Motion Lotion likes this.
  2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Its only ever been an issue with a guy who had a small penis. But I usually get "omg you're so wet" and then some really sexy pumps :) lol

If you find its too wet and not getting friction maybe have him take it out for a minute and slow down. Like next time you're talking dirty to him, tell him you want him to take his dick out and slap your ass with it or spank your pussy. This way he will have it in his head that its something you want. I think that would slow it up a bit.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

It's never a problem for oral in my experience.

But yeah too much wetness can limit friction for me during vaginal sex. Keep in mind though that some guys don't mind, like it that wet, and this problem solves itself with time diet and age.

4. Wolborg

Wolborg Guest

Yes, a vagina can totally be too wet, so that it takes an eternity to reach ejaculation. I have even lost my erection during an intercourse because the vagina was so wet I didn't feel practically anything. (Too thick a condom might have been part of the reason, though.)

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

As far as oral the more wet the better! Intercourse it never effected me to much. When it's that wet it makes it the best time to keep changing positions.

6. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I get that wet, but usually during sex. Yes, it sometimes completely eliminates friction unless he has a really big dick. Nothing a towel and half a second can't fix.

Motion Lotion and heiadn27 like this.
  7. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I find it pretty hot! A girl can get that wet.

YungSAVi likes this.
  8. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

For me, it is partially dependent on arousal, and partially on my cycle. But when it is too much, as I said, I just wipe it off.

9. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I've never seen one I would call too wet. If it's running down my balls we are having a good time :2thumbsup:

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

YungSAVi and Jtaste like this.
  11. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Can't be too wet. For me, I really love teasing my wife all day to get her going like that, then going down on her. Getting her off while she is like that is a perfect thing for me. Then then sex is even better.

Soncho33 likes this.
  12. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

If he drowns on your watch it's definitely too much.

Everything else is fine. :sunny:

Soncho33 likes this.
  13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Due to having an overly generous girth, plenty of vaginal lubricant is an advantage - more for the woman than myself, as it makes penetration easier for her.

I was once with a woman who hardly produced any vaginal lubrication at all. Furthermore she was naturally very tight, which felt great for me, but was painful for her, so we had to use plenty of Vaseline, which just isn't the same.

14. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

I have a thick penis, and lack of friction is not an issue. Quite the opposite - I get sore from too much friction rather easily. When a girl is extremely wet, it's a lot more pleasurable for me (and likely for her). No such thing as too wet, unless I'm drowning

15. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I've been with a dude with a seven inch girth. There is definitely a such thing as too wet, even with that kind of girth.

Soncho33 likes this.
  16. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Okay, I don't know from a female perspective, but to a guy, a dripping wet pussy just feels amazing. I'm 6 inches plus in girth, and I've been with a girl who was worried about being 'too wet'. Probably because she felt like she wasn't making me cum because of it, while actually I just wanted to take my time to enjoy it.

17. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I'm hoping it goes without saying that I'm only speaking for myself, and just saying that for me there hasn't been a girth that has made a difference in my opinion once I have a certain amount of juice going.. I do feel concerned that a dude might not be enjoying it as much if I feel like I'm too wet, but the source of that concern is that I'm not longer getting the same enjoyment. But, as I think I wrote earlier, it is easily resolved by wiping one or both of us off.

18. Garykl

Garykl Guest

A pussy could never be too wet for me. pushing my thick stiff knob ball deep into a really wet woman would be extasy. Love the thought of my spunk mixing with her juice.

Soncho33 likes this.
  19. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

It is hot. A real man would be so keen to lick your pussy fluids too and enjoy it a big time.

Soncho33 likes this.
  20. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No such thing as too wet. Even if I kept sliding off the bed, it wouldn't be too much for me. It would be a turn on. Not to say that less wet is not also a turn on...oh hell dry is good too - you can always use KY jelly(so don't feel bad if you are not a fountain, there is a lot more about a woman that is a turn on than wetness).

Soncho33 likes this.