Gemini/Dog/Wood+Air

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by TakeruInudo, Dec 28, 2013.

1. TakeruInudo

TakeruInudo Guest

Ive found that going beyond just my western astrology helped me see myself in more detail (if you get what i mean? lol ) anways, the 3 i have here are a mix of western/chinese/and elements, I think the more you know of you astrology in many areas, you can understand yourself more.

Gemini- well im sure you all know what a gemini person is like, but i'll just put this down anyways.
    Multi-talented, thinker, talkative, social, scattered, diverse interests, loves variety and excitement.

Now for the chinese zodiac, I really like Angelica Danton's book "Goddess Signs: Which sign are you?" book, I learned about myself that I didnt realize that was so true till I read her book. here is a look at her work when it comes to the chinese zodiac for me.

Dog- helpful, commited, honorable, caring, loyal, sensitive (now for the negative ones) obsessive, critical, dependent, emotional, shy, secretive.

Moon Phase- waning to new moon

My Number- 8-- Very powerful dog, needs to watch those strong beliefs can create obsessive streaks. mixed views will bring you insight.

Wood- gentle and sensitive, you often suffer from insecurity and self doubt. phycic, high strung, vulnerable, they seek approval and need a creative outlet.

now for something besides the western and chinese zodiac :p my element is a blend of of Air and Wood (since i have already done wood im just doing air now).

Air- http://www.astrology.com/air/2-d-d-67446 (in a rush )

well thats mine, so what are your guys' opinions?