I am off grid and i want others to join me

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by billjones, Dec 22, 2013.

1. billjones

billjones Banned

Unique Opportunity
    by ALROD53 on DECEMBER 18, 2013 - 0 Comments in I AM OFF GRID AND I WANT OTHERS TO JOIN ME, LANDBUDDY
    We have a unique oppurtunity for an ambitious, childless couple to join us living on our property off grid.
    We also have a small carry-out restaurant on the lower half of the property on a main road into town.
    we are very busy with the restaurant and no longer have the time to invest into getting things done around the house.
    We have one small un-finished guest cabin (seperate from our own). It needs to be insulated and finished but would serve as a temporary shelter until something else is built.
    we have also started a third cabin but only got as far as setting the pilings in the side of the hill.
    We are not religious (we believe in God but also believe that religion seperates man and is basically all about money, like everything else).
    We chose this area because of the beauty, mild winters and wild foods. It is a fairly un-populated area but also has a Dollar General, Family Dollar and grocery store within walking distance.
    We are looking for someone who can build themselves a place (pallets are free here and are what we used to build the guest cabin for under $300 for roofing) and help with the restaurant so the wife can spend more time with the animals (1 horse, 2 dogs and 3 cats).
    Help in the restaurant would also free up some help with building your place.
    We have 28 acres total (very hilly or mountainous) with many beautiful building sites to choose from. If you’re a hiker, you’d love it here. If you don’t like to hike or can’t walk well in rough, muddy terrain, don’t waste your time.
    We are in our mid forties and mid fifties, smoke, are healthy (besides the smoking, that is) and are fairly sane, normal people. If your interested contact us @ Endlessenigmafrm@aol.com

2. tg2lynch

tg2lynch Member

Hey, where's the location ??

3. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Pensacola, FL

4. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

YES !!!

I will first trash all my computers cause they are responsible for the web of satellites surrounding and strangulating the planet with pulse waves and killing peoples minds !

Now once Ive done that
    how do I contact you

amazon or auzzie ?

5. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

not allowed in usa :(

6. billjones

billjones Banned

Sorry everybody, It appears that this is an offer from a wingnut. I would like to remove it but don't know how. the location is, Endless Enigma Farm
    pennsboro, West Virginia, United States. Contact:
    North bend rails to trails tunnel #8
    Phone: 304 904 2504 . A comment from another fellow: Comment from gdoudney on 11/4/2012 (Reader Rating: 1)
    Rate this comment:
    (10 highest, 1 lowest - one rating per user per comment - new rating replaces old)

You can not own the land yourselfs, it must be in a land trust, where the community owns the property. This will not work at all, and anyone in the right mind would have to think twice of building on somes land, increasing your land value, and could sell everything without anyone even realizing it and put out on the street. Bad choice people!!

7. tg2lynch

tg2lynch Member

whats this?

8. tg2lynch

tg2lynch Member

hell with the bull shit rules, live free or die is the way of it!