Tatoos

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Allisuunshine, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I need some new tatoo ideas, something. Amazing, any help?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Inking your skin with your own ideas and contemplations is your friend.
    Don't ask for tattoo ideas, that shit really bothers me. Why'd you want someone else's ideas on your skin?

3. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I really don't want to piss you off but it has 3 T's. Tattoo. Sorry, that is just one of my pet peeves.

That being said....I think tattoos should be something personal to you. You should think of what is important to you and what would signify that in the best way and do something like that. I have 2 tattoos that mean nothing. Just stupid shit I picked off a wall. I don't even care about those. It's the rest of them that I have that I put thought into that really matter. If you are choosing something that will be with you for the rest of your life you should care about what it is.

4. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I wouldnt have actually taken others ideas, i would have modifyed them alot, i was just curious on some cool ideas, :)

5. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I know lol, i was typing on my phone and it sometimes messes up what i type.