• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted December 19 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm just curious if anyone knows if were compatible through our signs, :p we've been together for almost 3 years but I'm still curious to know.:love:

#2 rollingalong

rollingalong

yabba daba doobs

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,752 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted December 19 2013 - 04:54 PM

there is no scientific basis in astrology.....its all fake....i'm embarrassed we still have this forum

sorry babes....I know you are friends with my favorite Chrissy so i'm gonna give it to you straight

astrology is bullshit..don't group yourself in with those losers that think birth signs define anything at all about a person

if you don't believe me look up ''astrology'' on wikipedia

#3 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,297 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 19 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yeah I agree. ^^

Pretty lousy excuse to date/not date someone.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#4 Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted December 19 2013 - 08:24 PM

Awwwh, i was jst curious i would have stayed with him either way. :)

#5 samsingh123

samsingh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted December 23 2013 - 05:06 AM

Cancer guy and Libra girl make one of the most fascinating and befuddling association of all the zodiac signs. Their relationship teaches them the biggest lesson of life.The styles of loving of both the Cancer guy and Libra girl that could easily become a bone of contention over time. He expresses his love in a personalized manner, while she is definitely more intellectually inclined. The possessiveness and stinginess of him, makes her dull and her argumentativeness and temperament makes him detached. There is always a chance of building huge walls around one’s self, restricting the conversation between both leading to strong disliking and differences. :sunny: :) :love:

#6 Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted December 23 2013 - 08:43 AM

Cancer guy and Libra girl make one of the most fascinating and befuddling association of all the zodiac signs. Their relationship teaches them the biggest lesson of life.The styles of loving of both the Cancer guy and Libra girl that could easily become a bone of contention over time. He expresses his love in a personalized manner, while she is definitely more intellectually inclined. The possessiveness and stinginess of him, makes her dull and her argumentativeness and temperament makes him detached. There is always a chance of building huge walls around one’s self, restricting the conversation between both leading to strong disliking and differences. :sunny: :) :love:

Awwh! Thank you! That was awesome.

#7 ChrisPerkins5401

ChrisPerkins5401

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 10 2016 - 06:19 AM

Thank u....I asked 4 a sign & got 1