need a hitchhiking buddy with high spirits... anyone?

Discussion in 'Backpackers Message Forum' started by tough_luck_chuck, Dec 17, 2013.

1. tough_luck_chuck

tough_luck_chuck Guest

this post is for anyone who would be interested in embarking on an adventurous journey with me across the united states while documenting via camera every last step on our great adventure im starting a web series documenting the kind heartedness of people and the free living life style of a hitchhiker it would be great to experience this with someone as adventurous and high spirited as i am :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

trip details: hitchhiking starting from the alexandria DC area across the us to final destination SLAB CITY

ZERO money just a backpack and high spirits

planing on embarking on this journey sometime after christmas but no later than jan10

2. Platnumb

Platnumb Member

How are you doing, my friend? I recently saw this post and I've been looking for a traveling partner. I'm located in Florida. I'm hoping your still lookin to embark on this adventure, and I'd love to help you out on your documentary adventure! Let me know what your plans are, and if your still looking to head out. Have a good one, brother!