Crying. Waiting. Hoping

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by icecup, Dec 16, 2013.

1. icecup

icecup Guest

hello everyone. I'm a 23 years old boy, who lives a weird kind of life..from 2007 hitherto, my life looks like a roller-coaster..there are so many bad things that have happened..now i feel that things are calm down but there's still an inquietude that i can't get over..

everything began when my father passed in 2007..i felt that the world fell apart...i felt lost and i found myself on drugs and alchool to escape the reality...due to the drugs i could not finish the high school, so i moved to another city to find work. I got the work but everything was not easy for me, i was mentally weak and due to the drugs, my performance at work was not the best, even more, the relationship with my boss and collegues was very stormy. In the same year, i lost my close friends because i told them that i'm gay, then they started to treat my unkindly and i felt depressed, lonely and disgusted with people in general..with all the pressure, unfortunatly i tried to commit suicide with pills, but (fortunately) i failed. The next years were terrible...i started to take anti depressants and anxiolytics but i didn't gave up on drugs and mixing everything wasn't good at all...suddenly i began to be obsessed with finding true love..so i fell on the darkness of promiscuity and the dates with people became almost daily routine..but it was very frustrating because i was searching love in the wrong places. The result of it was more depression, and months later i started to have panic attacks, paranoia and fear of being in the crowd so i isolated myself at home and lost my work in 2010. the year of 2011 was very intense, i found my current boyfriend, despite all the argues we had and the times we broke up, we're still together..but it was the year that i was diagnosed with Lupus which damage my life quality. He was very supportive and helped me get through my condition but he had to move to his native country to work and now i'm lonely and he's far away from me physically and emotionally...i'm afraid of loosing him because he was the best thing that have happend to me in last years. He says that everything is ok and soon we'll be together, but i'm not sure about it...
    i read somewhere that my soulmate will be someone foreigner..i don't know if it's true but i'd be glad if so :)

i was born in 20 october 1990. 00h15am in Beja, Portugal

He was born in 26 June 1985. 11h49am in Montreal, Canada

Can you tell me something that makes me feel happy, through astrology? i'd love to read :)

2. jakeflamingau

jakeflamingau Guest

Your thinking is strong as what you done you all know, as a human being always try to adjust with things, astrology is a way to find that thing, guidance is needed from it but the change is adopted from your side, the change that change your life.

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Wow, it sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that.

You might want to check out chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture for lupus. It can be expensive though. There may be some self-help methods available in the book "Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine". You would still probably need to at least get a diagnosis in chinese medicine terms.

I think that lupus is classified as a wind disease, but I'm not sure.

If you ever feel suicidal again, you might want to check out www.suicideforum.com . You could also go there for some non-suicide related general support.

hope that things can get better soon!

4. icecup

icecup Guest

yes, i'm sure that astrology can do a lot of changes in someoneĀ“s life...i think that the aspects in someone's birth chart can be indicators of events and if it's not fatalities, this situations perhaps can be avoided. I'm not an expert in astrology and i never known a good book to read about it so i decided to search for a place where i could discuss it with people whom are into it.

5. icecup

icecup Guest

it's ok..i just has to pass through it, to became the person i am at the moment :) i think it can be something related to karma..maybe i need spiritual growth. I would like to try a different medical treatment because the medicines i'm taking are awful...i'm just 50% better...the side effects ruin my life..thank you for the tip..i'll check out the book..and i would never try the suicide again...i've learned a lot in these years ;)

6. newbie-one

I can give you more/more specific advice on chinese medicine if you are interested

7. icecup

icecup Guest

yes, sure! :) is this a treatment through organic herbs? i've heard something about a diet. A great list of food that we, lupus carriers, must avoid..

8. wobs

wobs Senior Member

just be yourself, i know it sounds hard, but do it

9. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I don't know much about astrology but I'm sorry you've had such a tough time. If it makes you feel any better...one day you may have a great life and be very happy. You will look back on all of this and realize that it made you the person you are to become. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :)

10. icecup

icecup Guest

That's what i try to do everyday i wake up and face the day :indian_chief:

11. wobs

wobs Senior Member

well dont worry and most certainly dont let irt get you down, at least promise me that

12. icecup

icecup Guest

:2thumbsup: thanks for the sweet words...i'm hopeful that someday i don't even think about all these things...and yep, what you said is true, there's a lot of things that bothered me in the past and now it's like i am "immune" to it

13. icecup

icecup Guest

:2thumbsup: :) thanks for your concern. I promisse i'll be ok and never do mistakes again..there's just a thing that i can't help making me sad...the loss of my friend...he just meant a lot to me..in many ways...

14. newbie-one

I guess organic herbs would probably be best, though often herbs that are prescribed are not organic. The herbs should probably be preservative-free though.

Chinese herbal medicine/acupuncture can be very beneficial, but it's sometimes offered at outrageously high rates, or you could get someone who doesn't take their time to make a good diagnosis, so you have to shop around. If you live near an acupuncture school, sometimes they will have a student clinic that offers lower rates. Some practitioners may offer services on a sliding scale basis.

It is also very important to communicate to the herbalist what conventional medicines you are taking, and to your doctor what herbs you may intend to take.

I found this article about lupus and chinese medicine
    http://www.thechinesemedicineacademy.co.uk/www/articles/TCM%20for%20Lupus%20Sufferers.html

So according to this article, from the chinese medicine perspective, lupus is related to "Liver or Kidney Yin Deficiency and/or Kidney Yang Deficiency syndrome, or Heat toxins in the blood."

It's important to find out which of these patterns you may have in trying to figure out how to treat your lupus.

According to bob flaws in "prince wen hui's cook" Kidney Yin deficiency is related to too much stress, too much thinking, excessive sensory input, sex under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and too much sexual activity/promiscuity in general.

Too much cold/raw foods, sugar/sweets, and alcohol are also a problem.

So a meditation/yoga/chi gong practice might be helpful to you. Organic wheat might be helpful.

Staying away from coffee, sugar/sweets, alcohol, and cold/raw foods might be helpful. A diet of fresh, lightly cooked, whole foods served warm would be ideal.

Potatoes might be good for you. Also supplements like flourine, phosphorus, silica, and BCAA may be helpful.

Please check with your doctor first if you want to try any of these, and please proceed cautiously.

From the perspective of how karma operates (if you want to embrace that), what has happened/is happening to you is not necessarily caused by your karma. I think that the idea is that pretty much all of us have collected significant debt over many life times, and it's just a matter of when the bills come due. Sometimes the force of one's karma is so strong that good or bad outcomes are increasingly "magnetized" to us. That's not always the case though, and having bad things happen to you does not necessarily mean that you are worse than others. Having the attitude of accepting bad things in your life as a product of karma, rather than being bitter and resentful about one's fate, is probably beneficial to you.

Hope that this helps! :sunny:

15. icecup

icecup Guest

thank you so much for your care :) i've never heard about CM before..it seems very soft and efficient. First of all i will talk to my doctor about it then i'll check out the acupuncture schools around my area and find some profissional who can guides me. I've had enough of this drugs, everytime i take a pill it's like i'm killing myself consciously because i know it will not be efficient in a long term. i'll share here the progressions of it :2thumbsup: thank you once again