Leo Guy

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by TheySaySheBad, Dec 4, 2013.

1. TheySaySheBad

TheySaySheBad Guest

Based off his chart, how would you describe his personality? What upsets him? How does he act in relationships?

I like him/dislike at the same time. I know it's weird Lol.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

just looking at the sun, moon and rising, i can tell, an intense individual. lots of earth and fire.

3. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

He has pluto in Scorpio which is always a good thing. Moon in Aqua though…eh.. Combined with his Mars in Virgo may make him too serious at times and way over analytical. When he's relaxed I would say he's very fun loving.

Understand though, you will ask us but you don't know *our* placements. So the perspective I give should not make implications on the way you feel about him because your perspective is likely to be different - and because its your own its true to you.

For example I'm Aqua with a Cancer moon. So I'm uber emo at times. My fiancé is Pisces with Leo moon so he has a controlled calming effect on me.

4. storch

storch banned

TSSB,

After a quick look at his chart, my wife says:

The majority of his planets are in the tenth and third houses. The tenth house is the most important due to the stellium of the sun and other planets; it concerns reputation and career. The moon is in the third house, and is conjunct Saturn. So he'll be emotionally drawn to channel some of those tenth house energies into his local environment. He may feel that he's not getting what he wants in his day to day life as compared to what he wishes to achieve there.