Fuck buddy problems.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by McCloud, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

he was probably a virgin.

or maybe you smelled bad down there.

no, the advice was like telling someone with car problems that they shouldn't have bought a car off craigslist.

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Since she found a guy she likes and is really attracted to, it's a bit more like telling someone who bought a great car that they made a big mistake by getting it from craigslist because it was out of gas

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Yeah I don't see why it was so offensive to say that you shouldn't meet a guy off of craigslist.

I remember I met a Mexican guy off of craigslist. We went to his car, I sucked his dick, then he left me by the side of the road LMAO. I was five minutes from home though. I think he was probably married. My bff called him and said I had AIDS. He was scared shitless.

I've lucked out in the past. I met a guy who took me to swinger parties. I had a blast! I still get to go to swinger parties even though we stopped talking because he got back with his baby's mother. There's a swinger party next week.

My point is, craigslist generally is not a good place to meet guys. I find the best way to meet guys is through guys you already know or on the subway. In Sex and the Single Male and The Ultimate Woman's Guide to Manhunting, Albert Ellis says that the immediate pickup off the street, at the bus stop, on the train is THE most successful way to pick up people for sex.

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I hope you realize that in this situation, you're the craigslist horror story, not the guy who got his dick sucked.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

She was illustrating why CL is dicey, eggsprog.

6. McCloud

McCloud Member

Problem resolved. We met up and we talked everything out. Turns out he was QUITE miffed that I left the way I did. But we both agreed that the whole situation sucked on account of both of our actions. I have a habit of.. being quite rude when I'm upset, very sharp tongued. I should not have said some of the things I did, out of anger and frustration. I'm glad I got over my ridiculous stubbornness, we spent the night together last night and it was nice :) He's a super nice guy and I'm glad to have met him.

I'm sorry for your luck TheSamantha, my only advice is that I would get to know the person first. When I met up with this guy we had coffee and just hung out so I could, you know, feel him out a bit. My only problem with this whole situation is my own emotions, not because of where I met the person.

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

literally?

8. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

At the end of the day, it is highly unlikely that his nerves and change of heart had anything to do specifically with you. It is likely particular to him and his own inner struggles. I wouldn't internalize it if I were you, unless this is something that happens to you very often.

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Sounds like he had performance anxiety the first time, but the second time he knew you better and felt at ease.

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Whoa. I'm going to have to have a look at those things.

Question for the OP, was he soft when he said he couldn't?

----

Edit--There's only 3 situations that would make me act the way he did:

1) something was off with your pussy (not an accusation);

2) I'm taking all the initiative and, like VG said, don't wanna just perform;

3) the sex is very vanilla, and I'm not so attracted to the girl. Either I have to have the hots for the girl and it's going to be a one off, or she's gotta be nasty. Otherwise, it's just a work out.

Not saying any of this to offend you. I'm just as intrigued as you are. Unlike others here, I applaud your mettle.

11. McCloud

McCloud Member

Cherea - yes, he was soft. Now that I know him a bit better I think I can understand that he really was nervous. Which was just strange to me because at first I was the one who was hesitant, not necessarily coerced but I had to ease myself into the situation. Our foreplay and sex is pretty good, the only issue now is that he says condoms are really affecting his performance and I suggested we both get tested so we could do it with no condoms. Bad idea? How could one prove that they've been tested? Honestly I've heard stories of people who have aids and they go around infecting people because they're mad they have it. I don't think this will happen, but it's not totally impossible, which is frightening.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You ask them to produce a doctors certificate. It's a pretty standard thing really, a lot of people who swing do this.

13. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

:iagree:

Get tested often and be prepared to show yours as well. If they're not willing to get tested, then they're not worth having sex with.

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Yeah, so if he was soft then obviously it wasn't just a voluntary unwillingness to fuck you. Very good decision about getting tested together. That's how it's done!! ;)

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think people are unwilling to get tested because they see it as embarrassing. If it's going to improve your lifestyle it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I always go the same doctor.. Not too sure what she thinks of it but she's pretty ice cubes.

16. McCloud

McCloud Member

Well he got tested and says he's clean, he's got the documentation to prove it now apparently. I still have to go.. not looking forward to it.

All in all, my only problem was that I basically overreacted, which I have a horrible habit of doing. That was my first posting on the site and I met a truly nice guy who I consider a friend, not just a fuck buddy. Our sex is great too.. he's super cute, a great kisser and he turns me on. Why was it this easy? It seems to be working out quite well. The kidney harvesting jokes never cease to amuse.

17. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

It was worth a try, and it didn't work out. Not every one of them will. Just keep on going.

18. McCloud

McCloud Member

cal girl: read above paragraph lol. Or anything at all that I wrote.

19. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

Yah.. Don't have sex with people from there.. I was reading what this one guy wrote about.. how he met someone from there..had sex.. Later found out he got some sort of a disease.. I forget which one. But anyway.. now he regrets it. Blah blah..

Only sketchy people do that..and Maybe he's thinking the same about you.. lol.

20. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yeah, sorry.....I often write to the very original without reading the thread. Glad things have smoothed out.