Using an adjustable cockring

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by smukherjee, Dec 1, 2013.

1. smukherjee

smukherjee Guest

Hi,

The cockring holds an erection by suppressing the flow of blood out from the penis. But does that mean that this 'locking device' can obstruct the free flow of semen also during orgasm?

If yes, am I supposed to remove it before ejaculation?

Please let me know. I am about to buy an adjustable rubber one (the one that looks like a loop) - I don't want to make a wrong investment!

Cheers,
    smukherjee

2. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

It's been my experience that unless you have a dangerously tight cockring, it will not suppress the ejaculation. You want to get one that is snug, but not too tight. If you're getting an adjustable one, that shouldn't be an issue if you adjust it to the correct pressure (i.e. it shouldn't hurt at all when you're fully erect).

3. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

I never cared for the loop style cock rings. I prefer the silicone stretchy ones myself. They are in expensive but much more effective for me. Maybe you want to buy these too to experiment with?

4. smukherjee

smukherjee Guest

I am thinking of the loop style or velcro strap type rings so that if something goes wrong I can release them easily without spoiling them. A silicone ring, once stuck will have to be cut!

That's the worry! Haven't used the rings before.

Once I get some benefit from the loop or strap, my next purchase will be a silicone one, possibly with a clitoral vibrator - like the Durex Ultra Little Devil ! ;)

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I prefer to use metal penis rings - they are long lasting & come in a variety of sizes either for fitting over the base of penis or for placing both the penis & scrotum thru.

6. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

The ones I'm refering to are one size fits....all. They are very stretchy I can easily open mine wide enough to get over my cock and underneith my nut sack at the same time. Experimenting is the fun part. I've tried the loop and an adjustable leather cock ring but didn't like either.

7. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

A snug cock ring does surpress the ejaculation, I often take the ring of just before cuming, as the it feels so much better ejaculating freely

8. Garykl

Garykl Guest

I've used rings for about 20 years and had great satisfaction out of them. I use two sizes of metal ones, one a huge weighty thing that feels fantastic on, stretching my balls away from my body while keeping me rock hard. Fucking fantastic feeling, guys. But I also use a wide leather (adjustable) strap that I can simply click on later in the day, when I'm already hard and couldn't then get a ring on. I'm enjoying a lazy wank now as I view the forum postings, and have just clicked on my leather strap. As always, it feels great. I've never had a single prob with a ring restricting me when I spunk.

9. kinky_freak

kinky_freak Guest

the cheap lazy cock ring is in front of your underwear, slide your dick out of the pee hole in your underwear and pull the underwear to make it tight.. its almost the same feeling..

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

You guys! Your so thoughtfull to each other!
    Kinky freak, surely its not quite the same?
    Can i ask you guys a question? Ok thanks, lol
    A lot of pics of you guys, its obvious your gripping your cock really tight, why is this?
    Trully, it bothers me, because ive been told not to grip it so tight, yet i know its not as tight as you guys do it... Genuine question, thanks.

11. kinky_freak

kinky_freak Guest

it feels so much better ;)

12. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I used an adjustable one once and threw it in the bin after about 30 seconds. I'll never bother with that shit again. Age fixed that department for me anyway. The problem I had with it was, although most likely cheap as hell, it kept expanding when I didn't want it too as if my shaft was too thick to begin with. When I locked it in place, a good rush of blood made it expand again. So in the bin it went. Where it belongs.

13. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

I've read a lot about how you should never use a cock ring for more than 20 minutes. Have any of you dudes gone over this limit? I do wanna try one to maintain that solid-as-steel hardness but don't wanna mess my junk up

14. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

If you grip really tight at the base it will make the cock harder. It will also make the girth bigger fractionally because you are pushing some of the blood at the gripping point into the cock.
    I have worn one for longer than 20, probably about 40 minutes is the longest. If you restrict the blood flow, you also restrict oxygen in the blood. Blood is supposed to flow through the penis not be tapped in it. I'be never had any issues with wearing a cock ring. I suggest trying it for 15 minutes and increase your duration if needed. However if you start to feel any discomfort I'd take it off.

15. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

Thanks bro, I'll give it a try.

16. tricky69

tricky69 Member

yes to reply to your question Morrow, I sometimes do it to make it look like Im hard when Im really only halfy. Especially if I get a little soft in between changing positions. Once back inside the pussy , things take care of them selves.....girls usually cant squeeze it hard enough for me.

17. Valli boy

Valli boy Members

18. Valli boy

Valli boy Members

where are the pics plz?

19. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I've been with several guys who use a cockring and all of them removed it before cumming. I just asked my husband and he said there is no way he could cum with it on. He uses a stretchy silicone ring around the base of his cock. My first husband liked using a leather cockring with snaps because it made removing it at just the right time a lot easier.

20. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I use the 1/2" wide velcro from a garden centre. 75' for $13 CDN ! You can adjust the snugness. An 8" piece gives a 2" overlap. I go right around my Cock and Balls.