Inside bicep tattoo

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by nympho man, Nov 25, 2013.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

I have already got 4 tattoos. But I was considering getting my kids names on the inside of my bicep. One name per arm. Has anyone else had a tattoo like this and how did it turn out ?

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I have "I love you today" tattooed on the inside of my bicep but probably not the same direction you are thinking. I love mine. Mine was my 8th tattoo. Pain wasn't bad at all. I was expecting much worse. It's kind of hard to tell placement by this picture but its the only one I have of it. It is about 2 inches above the inside of my elbow. When my arm is hanging down to my side it is on the inside of my arm and the words are parallel to the floor if that makes sense. It's not like how most people get it so you can read it when you pull your arm up to "flex".

[​IMG]

EDIT: took a picture to show placement better.

[​IMG]

3. SoCalKing27

SoCalKing27 Member

The healing process was a bit slower because the inside of tbe bicep rubs against the trunk of the body causing a bit more irritation. Not too bad though.