kratom from indonesia

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by TheGreatThinker, Nov 23, 2013.

1. TheGreatThinker

TheGreatThinker Guest

ive had kratom lately, went through a few oz's. hadnt had any in a while, made some money lately. wondering if you guys have or know of if its safe and legal to order kratom from indonesia when its legal in my state. ive heard thay could hold your package and charge you extra to check it and stuff. Its cheaper though and a lot of vendors over here are rip offs

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

It should be fine if Kratom's legal in your state. They shouldn't do more than check it at customs (if that) because of its leafy appearance. You usually get a letter indicating if it's been checked and it usually isn't held up too long unless those dicks can find a way to legally confiscate it.

3. TheGreatThinker

TheGreatThinker Guest

ok cool, now im thinking if i should order, isnt it too cold for kratom its like 30 degrees now, maybe it being in the cold for that long could damage the alkoloids and stuff, idk but i know heat and sunlight isnt really good for kratom dunno about cold