Micro penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by venners, Nov 18, 2013.

1. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

In which case, I wouldn't enjoy sex with you at all, which was most of my point. For me, a partner devoid of interest is a shitty lay, even if he or she loves me, as I described above. But yeah. Penis size isn't the end all and be all for giving pleasure.

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Well thats cool because I'm not trying to fuck you. I prefer men. :)

I also prefer sex have some meaning, so if you're going to cast your pearls before any ole swine it's not worth much to me anyway.

3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

That wasn't a come-on nor a put down, but a distinction. What is the meaning in sex if you don't give a damn' about your partner's pleasure?

4. happilyinlove

Do you read things fully before responding? Because thats the second time you're totally missing the point.

1) I don't care what it was - no one asked you whether you wanted to have sex with me. So :)

2) You said that my view on sex and love was subjective in that I would not have sex with someone I didn't love - when in fact i never said that and it's not how I feel and I've had plenty of sex with people I wasn't in love with. My response was pretty clear -- I reserve extra attention for someone I love or care about. If it's just a fuck, then I won't go the extra mile to make them feel special. I'm selective and discriminant with who I'm going to treat one way or another. You either deserve it or you don't.

3) If I'm gonna have sex with a woman she needs to be fully shaved and you've already said you only shave the labia which would never fly with me.

We're clear now.

Done 'splainin.

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Riiight. There's absolutely no contradiction here. I copped to misunderstanding you the one time. I do read before responding. Do you think before writing? You're the one who wrote that you prefer sex to have some meaning, and that you engage in sex with partners you don't care about. Well, being someone who would never toss a fuck to anyone I didn't reapect or care enough about to make sure they were totally satisfied, I find that somewhat paradoxical. Kind of like how you wrote that you were attracted to men in response to my declaration hat a partner like you who doesn't care about her partner's pleasure is not a partner I would enjoy, implying heterosexuality, and then in your next post discuss your criteria for having sex with a woman. Um, that's kind of a conflict. Do you even know your own opinions?

6. happilyinlove

So I like more than one thing and each contradicts the other. And?

7. happilyinlove

Idk where all this is coming from. But you seem a little too interested in my preferences and in letting me know you don't want me as a partner for a thread that has zero to do with any of this lol. Are you bored? Or maybe you secretly want to bang me. Lol.

8. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

And write clearly or swallow your little hissy fits when people don't understand your conflicted drek.

9. happilyinlove

It's not my problem you can't wrap your mind around it. I'm not here for your benefit so you're gonna need to move on instead of insulting peoples personal preferences just because they don't line up with yours. I hope the universe bestows acceptance, and internal peace upon you because it really seems like you lack those two things. Best of luck :)

10. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

I find it strange how people with small penises seem to really like talking about them! O.O

Like... even more than people with average or large penises! Just seems odd!

11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Best of luck with fucking right off.

12. venners

venners Guest

Wow, I didn't mean to cause any arguments.

13. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Meh, welcome to the internet :)

[​IMG]

14. happilyinlove

Lol you're fine in my book venners!

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Size isn't the be all & end all of an enjoyable sexual relationship, but it has to be accepted that it can be a major factor when it comes to extreme sizes - too big or too small alike.

16. happilyinlove

yeah I 100% agree. My ex had an 8.5 inch penis and I'm not sure of the exact thickness but I would guess somewhere around 6.5. It was not pleasurable for me at all....way too big.

17. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Id like to see a picture of this chode

18. venners

venners Guest

There's hope for me yet :)

19. Snuffyg

Snuffyg Members

I have micro penis too when it's hard it's about an inch long and is maybe 1 cm flaccid have always been to embarrassed to talk about it before but would be interested in women's comments on something so small sex is very difficult but I can cum

20. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

My dick ain't shit. Never was told that, but I could tell when I'd first be with a mate back during my dating years. So, I worked the oral angle and these poor girls never got the proper licking because their previous guys had larger members and I suppose that sufficed at the time. Don't know how many different girlfriends over the years where when they got their first licking from me that claimed they'd never cum that long and hard before.

Then there are other ways besides the oral angle. Consider a shorter-than-average female. With the right work and fuck positions, eventually you'll make cervical contact. After you've reached that, any more cock than that is nothing more than useless because you can't bury it.