Micro penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by venners, Nov 18, 2013.

1. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

most women can only cum thru clitoral stimulation anyway. so small penis or no penis, you can still please a woman just need to find the right one :)

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

better then nano sized i guess since you can still get some pleasure out of it.. unlike mr nano over there ===>

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Many a true word spoken in jest. With a ittle modification, these could be ideal for men with a micro-penis condition - although a lot of the time, the physical size makes any form of penetration impossible anyway, so might only really be needed either for masturbation purposes, or protection during Oral Sex.

4. venners

venners Guest

I'm loving all the positive replies on here, but how many knock back's do I have to take until I find the right one.

The days have gone when I use to feel depressed about comments on my size, nowadays I don't care what people think I will even laugh along with them, but in reality I know most women want more than I can give them in the bedroom department.

5. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

I think to be honest, if you were hoping for a thread of people giving you a hard time over your small penis or making fun of you or whatever, perhaps a hippy forum isn't the best place to look for that! lol

You want a bodybuilders forum or something for that xD

Their egos are so darn shattered they would probably jump at the opportunity!

I'm glad you like the positive replies though, that's awesome :)

6. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Just get more talented with your tongue to compensate..

7. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

There is always a reason for someone to be rejected. Always. So, don't sweat it, we all kiss a lot of toads first. My advice though? Strategic timing of the reveal. Do not undress until she is begging to be fucked. Then again, I personally like to be warned if a dick is unusual. If it is so curved it looks like an "s", if it is bigger than eight inches long or six inches around, and if it is smaller than three inches, I might need time to adjust my expectations if that's sprung on me all surprise-like. And I don't want to be told in a way that makes me sad; feeling sorry for you isn't the same as feeling horny for you, not by a long shot. Make me curious, or make me laugh, and be bold and confident about how you and your novelty cock are going to change my paradigms forever.
    No. Not to compensate. Everybody who fucks women should strive to be excellent at giving pleasure orally, and manually too. It's not just for little dick guys.

8. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Should everyone who fucks men strive to be excellent at giving head? lol

9. happilyinlove

Hmm well try to remember that knock backs exist for everyone, its all relative to each person's struggle. For example, to someone on the outside they may see me as a person with few problems but I have encountered more than my fair share. I like to think of it as paying it forward with karma, which eases my frustration. Anywho, look at it this way if you don't keep trying then things will never improve thus you must keep looking for her.

Also, I see that you laugh to cope. But don't let people belittle you or make you feel like less of a person for caring. You deserve the one who won't laugh at you, and will accept you for who you are. How can you find her if you are not true to yourself 100%?

10. happilyinlove

Love transcends penis size.

I thought about this last night, and if my fiancé had a 1 inch penis I would still love him and stay with him because he is irreplaceable. No one can be him, just like no one can replace you.

11. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Aw, I think that's the nicest post in this thread yet :)

12. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Everyone should strive to be as talented and generous a partner as they can be in all respects. I serve my partners, and they serve me. Because we are giving selflessly of ourselves to each other, we are fulfilled, and balanced. So, yeah. If you fuck men, you should try to give great head.

13. happilyinlove

Aww thanks :)

14. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

hm, I dunno, I more focus on feelings and love... I mean, you can learn together and stuff, but I think any sex is great sex if you love the other person.

15. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I have some limited experience to the contrary. In one case, I do think he thought it was great. Since I didn't know how to improve our situation at the time, I saw no reason to disabuse him of that idea. When I was sure what was missing, and had solutions to offer, I helped him to bring our lovemaking from awful to awesome. But it took time. In another case, we loved each other, but there wasn't a future for us and we broke up. We tried to maintain our friendship, and it was rife with sexual tension. We acted on that tension once, and it was the only time we had bad sex. Another time I had bad sex was with a friend. We were (and still are) very good friends, really close and had leaned on each other through some very rough times. We love each other as good friends do. We also had lots of mind-blowing sex. However, the very last time I laid with him, I got a sense that on that occasion, I could have been anyone. That particular time, I was just a warm, wet hole. That sucked. It didn't feel particularly good physically (it hurt, honestly) and emotionally it was unfulfilling. I know what he was going through at the time that led him to fuck me like that, but it was terrible, and it dissolved my sexual attraction to him, though not my friendship with him.

Anyway. Love is not what generates great sex. I've had miraculous, earth-moving sex with partners I just respected but didn't love. What makes good sex is communication and devotion to the pleasure of each other.

16. happilyinlove

Those are technical skills imo. I also wouldn't apply them unless I loved the person.

17. www5556

www5556 Member

If you go on dating web sites and go for bi sexual women you could have a good chance of finding someone who will prefer oral etc. if you are struggling with self esteem I would suggest going to a therapist. I've been going there for my small penis insecurities and it's really helped me.

18. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

No, I disagree, and your subjective choice to only have sex with someone you love is irrelevant to the points made either by me or Hoppípolla. Hoppípolla wrote that any sex is good if love is involved, not that he only has sex if love is involved. Moreover, communication and devotion to pleasure aren't really technical skills in this context. Communication and devotion to pleasure might cause one to apply actual technical skills, but are more generalized and basic on their own rather than technical. A technical skill would be knowing how to perform an erotic massage, or what steps to take to deliver the kind of oral sex preferred by one's partner, for example.

19. happilyinlove

I understand fully what he said, and what you said. But you mistook what I wrote.

I didn't say I would only have sex with someone I love. I said I wouldn't bother going the extra mile for someone I didn't. I view good communication and the devotional part as skills and useful technique if you want to make a more memorable experience. But if I don't love or care much for the person, I treat them like a whore and couldn't care less about what they get out of it. It's more about fulfilling my own needs. :)

20. happilyinlove

But this is way off topic, the point is a small penis isn't the end of the world. Still, many women are satisfied with them so there is no reason for OP to give up just yet.