Micro penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by venners, Nov 18, 2013.

1. venners

venners Guest

I have a micro penis which is not visible when soft and just over an inch when hard.I get lots of attention from girls who want to see it,but all they want to do is make fun of it.I have started to enjoy this,why ? is this normal.

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

A lot of men post similar experiences, and even some men who do not have a small penis have a fetish for small penis humiliation.

3. venners

venners Guest

Thanks for the reply. I have never heard of a fetish for small penis humiliation, but after a recent incident when I was nude in front of two females I found the name calling arousing, when I should have been distraught for being made fun of for having such a small penis.

4. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I'm slamming down the BS stamp on this one. I smell a troll...

5. venners

venners Guest

Sorry to disappoint you, it's 100% true.

6. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

It's a common fetish. For real.

7. venners

venners Guest

I'm sure most men with a small penis will have been ridiculed over the years, small penis humiliation is probably a light hearted way of coping with it.

8. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

That sounds true.

Hm. Makes me wonder why it happens. As I say I'm sure certain hormonal triggers, bloodflow changes and so on can make a penis bigger. Perhaps if the hormonal trigger were determined it would grow!

After all, pueraria mirifica (sp?) enlarges boobs!

9. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Sadly I think most men with truly small penises figure out that's what they've got without being told, and completely withdraw from relationships, swaddling themselves in their fears instead of embracing life and having any experiences at all. Ask promiscuous women how often they see tiny ones on offer vs. giant ones.

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im sorry that its so small buddy but size doesnt matter right??

I hope you can find some ppl who can appreaciate you FOR YOU and not someone else :)

11. venners

venners Guest

I wish that was true, you can only take rejection so many times before you say enough is enough :(

12. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Why not just become a John?

13. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

well, at the very worst you have celibate relationships or cuckold relationships. But chances are you can find a girl who is just cool with you how you are because she has feelings for you :)

I mean I know someone who has a very weak heart, pacemaker, crutches, is homeless, etc, drug addict and stuff sometimes... and he's with a girl.

what's a John...?

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's a hell of a note, man. maybe some kind of surgery---an implant or strap-on for maleness or take 'em off for a female existence. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. (if it's true).

15. venners

venners Guest

I was wondering what a John was myself.

16. venners

venners Guest

Thanks for the advise :)

Sadly it is true.

17. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

if you like humiliation then a cuckold relationship would probably be like heaven for you lol

anyway erm, whatever you do, I hope it makes you happy :)

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As I stated in an earlier posting in another thread, I remember having sex with a guy who had a micro penis condition. It was literally a case of not having grown since he entered puberty - like that of a 9-10 year old. Everything else was fully functional.

He could masturbate / be masturbated to a climax, albeit only with fingertips, and apparently had also undergone fertility tests which showed him to have a healthy sperm count. Unfortunately, it was just physically impossible to do anything with it, as far as penetration was concerned. Plus there was no way he could possibly use a condom, as it's highly unlikely there's any available for his size.

However, we did have a most enjoyable session of Mutual Masturbation, Oral & Anal, with me doing the penetrating, and when he did cum, the force & quantity was far greater than my own.

19. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ahhhhh I know how ya feel buddy :(

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive seen some

theyre called finger cots ....available in the band aid aisle

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=3762751