#62 Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted February 01 2017 - 09:58 PM

hahaha, neither

but you seem so sexual Lvlygrl? Hmm you could be me and my wife's new friend or you could talk your husband into watching me and you? Lol.
  • Lvlygrl likes this

#63 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 02 2017 - 07:30 AM

Lvlygrl,
I'm not trying to get in your business, But maybe you partner needs to get their T-Level checked. I did when I turned 60.
I should have done it when I turned 50. Best thing I ever did for myself. I'm not a raging bull but at 63 if my wife wants to fuck she knows I'm always ready. We fucked last night and I woke up this morning with a woody, we did doggy. What a great way to start the day. We stay active and work very hard to communicate our needs. Sometimes I just give her a oral "O" and let her drift off to sleep. I know whenever I want it she will be ready. A good life takes work. Don't give on your partner. BTW, My wife is 58.

What do the t-levels effect?

• Panama Jack likes this

#64 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 02 2017 - 07:30 AM

but you seem so sexual Lvlygrl? Hmm you could be me and my wife's new friend or you could talk your husband into watching me and you? Lol.

Ah haha, ya maybe, sounds like fun.

#65 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted February 02 2017 - 09:31 AM

Lvlygrl,
T-level in men effect many aspects of a man. It is their testosterone level. It effects a mans mood, energy,stamina, and sexual appetite. It can also help control weight. Even women naturally have testosterone in small amounts. My wife has a HRT implant every six months. My wife and I are lucky that we are blessed with good health and remain sexual active. It takes work and commitment. Because my T-Level is high, we can fuck,do oral, and masturbate anytime we want. My refractory has shortened as well. We also include exercise and stay hydrated. I lurk the sexual health forum and discuss sexual health for seniors. Senior need to stay sexual active with or without a partner. Hope this helps.

#66 weysally

weysally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationwest country England

Posted February 03 2017 - 02:32 AM

Well sadly i think my wife and i are at the point where sex is getting boring. More so for me. Not her fault. Not my fault. Just been together long enough that we have seen all of eachother. Our sex is sort of flat. Been there and done that. She is very straight laced and a bit of a prude. She doesnt like wild sex and sex in public places or any sex acts in public really. No car play or the such. Determined to make thi gs work with her so boring same ol sex is fine as long as se stay together.

well my/our sex life has never been boring,   but quite a few years ago we entered into MFM threesomes,    husband John is a voyeur which actually helps me as I am an exhibitionist,

on average I/we enjoy the company of another man in our bed,

we did try a FMF once but as I'm a selfish bitch I got jealous,  it was fine until John actually started penetration,  John doesn't get jealous

pity about your wife not liking to try things,    seems like you would try something different,

can you tell us what if any you would like to try,     

#67 Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted February 05 2017 - 07:35 AM

Ah haha, ya maybe, sounds like fun.

so who do you think will accept the offer first? My wife or your husband? Lol. Shall we hold our breath?

#68 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 05 2017 - 06:10 PM

so who do you think will accept the offer first? My wife or your husband? Lol. Shall we hold our bre

My husband would never go for stuff like that...so, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to hold my breath

#69 Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted February 05 2017 - 08:43 PM

My husband would never go for stuff like that...so, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to hold my breath

Thats not a bad thing. I couldn't much blame him. Although my wife has talked about a fmf I wouldn't hold mine either.

#70 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 06 2017 - 10:48 PM

Well, it's come down to me and my hand held shower head, so I'm thinking...IT STILL SUCKS ASS

#71 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted February 09 2017 - 08:54 AM

Lvlygrl,
Someone once told me that you have to happy with yourself before you can be happy with others. It stuck with me. This includes your own sexuality. Likes and dislikes included. If it is just you and your hand. Go for it often. Masturbation is a great stress reliever and healthy for your mind and body. Do not hide this from your husband,lovers, or fuck buddies. Look at it this way. Masturbation helps make you become more in tune with your personal sexuality. My wife and I include masturbation at least weekly. I was single for 3 years and wife was single for 7 years. We were both widow at a early age. We met each other and have married 17 years. During our single years,masturbation kept us from emotional worries.
I am 63, she is 58 and very sexual active because we talk about it daily. Make sure you take time to masturbate.
  • Lvlygrl likes this

#72 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted February 22 2017 - 10:27 PM

My wife and I spent most of our 44 years of marriage in a poly triad with my wife's girlfriend whom she shared with me. Now, as old people, we are monogamous for the first time an it took us awhile to adjust to it. When we started to have sex with just the two of us, it seemed boring compared to what you can do with three people. As always when things slow down, I looked for a fetish we had never tried before and the only one was chastity play with teasing and denial. I thought it was stupid at first but we gave it a try. 

For the last 4 years I have worn a custom made stainless steel chastity cage on my penis 24/7. I am teased and denied orgasms from anywhere from a week to 4 months depending on my wife's mood. She is in complete charge of our sex life and most times only she gets to cum We still have regular sex though. The only difference is the few seconds of my orgasm are missing. That leaves me in a constant state of sexual arousal and after awhile you get hooked on that energy so when you do cum you fell drained of energy.

Much like Tantric sex, orgasms are delayed for long periods of time so that when I do get one it is very intense. The daily teasing and weekly edging sessions make me even hornier and it all leads up to a spectacular orgasm in the future while my wife has had at least 10 orgasms or more before I am allowed to. I did not think I would like chastity because all my other sexual fetishes were orgasm seeking. I got hooked on the anticipation of my orgasm more than the orgasm itself. When we have sex I do not know if I will be allowed to cum or not. That makes me feel like I did as a teenager on a date. I shower and shave right before sex. I try extra hard to sexually please my wife. My heart is always racing hoping for an orgasm. It is the same way I felt when I was making out with a girl and she let me put my hands under her clothes or got naked. Never knew how far she would let me go. I experience that twice a week. Best is when my wife brings me to the edge of an orgasm and keeps me there for an hour. You know the feeling you have right before you cum, well imagine feeling that for an hour and then being told to lock it up and maybe I would cum next time. I rather have the hour of pleasure being edged than the few seconds of an orgasm.

So that is what we have been into for the last 4 years. Also a little domestic discipline since my wife inherited the whips, canes, floggers, straps and paddles of our old girlfriend who was into BDSM with me. Too old to take a licking anymore at my age but being denied orgasms for long periods of time satisfies my sexual masochist needs without the pain and welts.

#73 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted Yesterday, 06:20 PM

Crash and burn baby....crash and burn

Click to shop at FS Books