• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Iloveherass

Iloveherass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted July 05 2016 - 07:02 AM

I'll start with my ex. I was married for 10 years, 8 of which were sexless for the most part, but not for my lack of trying. Now my fiance of 2 years, is the opposite. She let's me do anything and loves it all. Anal oral, bdsm, bathing her in my cum, gynecology, etc. Its a new world for me. She is completely at ease with me compared to her ex, and this seems to have contributed to our openness to exploring new things.
  • Running Man likes this

#42 Running Man

Running Man

Guardian

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationNW England

Posted July 05 2016 - 04:01 PM

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport but my sex life is amazing right now, just like iloveherass above!

My wife is almost begging me for anal sex at the moment and my cock is in her mouth more often than not. Obviously I'm reciprocating by providing oral sex and giving her sweet pussy a good pounding whenever possible; morning, noon or night.

The only problem is, if I can call it a problem, the more that I get then the more I want!!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

#43 Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted December 26 2016 - 09:52 AM

Last time we did anything, last week, he nervously approached me after i had eaten mushrooms and asked if I wanted to play with and fuck his ass, and he'd lick my asshole. my libido is low so he had to talk me into it. i enjoyed moments of it, like how he looked at me over his shoulder all coy and teasingly, and the little breathy sounds he made as he bounced on my lap and rode my middle finger. i loved feeling the tightness of his anus around my finger, and licking his asshole and savoring the taste while i finger fucked him. i loved him down on all fours in front of me, and running my hand up his smooth back and up the neck to pull his hair. i love smacking his ass and gripping his hip with my other hand while i do this. if my libido was higher i would grab his hair and pull his head back so i could spit into his mouth. when my libido and sexual repression struggles are restored, i want to have a strap on so i can fuck him deep while i do the above, and more.

After going weeks without sex, that's the first thing he wants at the very sight of you?! What kind of a guy is he?

#44 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,603 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 26 2016 - 06:35 PM

I enjoy a healthy enjoyable sex life. My kinks keep changing so I'm on a never ending quest to fulfill my desires. I'm happy to like this over many of the stories you read and hear about. One of my biggest fears is aging and losing interest. But I just keep moving like always.
  • jmadre likes this

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#45 jmadre

jmadre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSouth

Posted December 26 2016 - 08:40 PM

Playing hide and go seek...
---
Take care,

#46 lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted December 26 2016 - 09:14 PM

lovely :)

#47 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia

Posted December 26 2016 - 09:28 PM

I do it with my wife about twice a week, and with my gf five times a day (but I only stay with gf for 2 weeks every 3 months).

Didn't get any with my wife in the UK, very frustrated (along with every other guy I knew).
But she divorced me, then I changed it all by moving to SEA where sex is freely widely available.
Then married a Thai lady, and found a Filipino girlfriend.
I'm so shagged out these days, I don't even bother being unfaithful to them, despite being surrounded with 20 year old hookers.

Only straight sex, if no chance of pregnancy, I don't want to do it.
(Catholic Fundamentalist)

Am I happy?
I live in a country where the weather is warm and sunny every day, so I can go cycling all the time.
When you're 60, who gives a fuck about sex, let's go cycling! (60Km this morning)
Attached File  Doi Pui MTB.jpg   230.26KB   0 downloads

Edited by OldDude2, December 26 2016 - 09:44 PM.

Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

#48 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted December 27 2016 - 03:37 PM

My sex life is lacking a bit at the moment because my wife cracked her rib and I don't want to do anything that might hurt her.   A couple more weeks of celibate life will make it that much better when we finally have sex again.  Once we get back in action, our sex life will be good.

Edited by Exexec, December 27 2016 - 03:37 PM.

#49 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,603 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 27 2016 - 03:41 PM

Cracked ribs? I have a medically cleared solution to that.
Make her laugh. :)
Everyone loves laughing.
  • Exexec likes this

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#50 Leghead

Leghead

Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted January 02 2017 - 12:38 AM

How is sex life? Non-existent. We haven't had sex in a little over 3 years (together for 7 and married for 5 years). Although I have helped my wife to orgasm on 2 occassions a few months ago when she couldn't sleep and thought and orgasm would help so I got a quick/rushed handjob each time.

Would you like to have more sex? Would your partner like to have more sex? Would you like something to be different from the way it is? - I would love my wife to want to have sex, but she's lost her sex drive so I don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to do or do anything just to make me happy. If she isn't into it then I won't be either.

Are you happy? - no, not really, but my life before her was mostly single and I would masturbate (edge) daily. I do get to masturbate a few times a week, and when I do it I edge, which to be honest I enjoy much more than a quickie fuck or a rushed "serves a purpose" handjob which is what our sex life ended up being before she lost interest altogether.

I know she's not getting it anywhere else. We don't have a social life, we do everything together and I know she's not getting it at work or when I'm at work as I give her a lift to her work every morning and I pick her up everyday on my way home as she doesn't drive and public transport where she works is crap.

I guess some people really do lose interest in sex.

#51 Elduderino01

Elduderino01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted January 16 2017 - 12:02 PM

Well sadly i think my wife and i are at the point where sex is getting boring. More so for me. Not her fault. Not my fault. Just been together long enough that we have seen all of eachother. Our sex is sort of flat. Been there and done that. She is very straight laced and a bit of a prude. She doesnt like wild sex and sex in public places or any sex acts in public really. No car play or the such. Determined to make thi gs work with her so boring same ol sex is fine as long as se stay together.

#52 John1234567

John1234567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted January 16 2017 - 12:08 PM

Try increase the amount. I found that works

#53 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted January 20 2017 - 06:18 AM

Because I am retired and my wife still works, we are sexual active as much as possible. 3-4 times weekly. We are seniors and both firmly believe in sexual health. We are old school and are very open about our sexual needs. If she just need oral, she gets it. If I want a BJ she gives it to me. We also masturbate regularly between sex and we both know that each other does it alone as well. Again, we do it for our health and stress relief when needed.
We have been married a long time and we have no secrets to hide. Intercourse is very good in any position. Our sex organs are very compatible. I am just above average in size(just a little under 7 inches). She has a comfortable vigina and very tasty. Very nice breast. Because she works during the week, Sometimes our sexual advances start in the morning. We have sex talk all the time. We touch and rub against each other. I am usually nude in the house, so she can see my cock all the time. She knows I am a sexual creature. I can go slow with her and bring her emotions into play first. When intercourse starts she knows I will bring her to orgasm with oral and then she submit herself to me. At this point she is all mine. The point is a sexual health and relationships takes a commitment. We believe that all people young and especially older need someone to have sex with regularly. It is a shared thing and should be used. We are very open miinded. We have no problem with older people having a fuck buddy. We know the young people do too. Again, we have sex for your health and intimate relationship. We have mastered this over time, but are still learning. I am 63 and keep myself healthy by diet and exercise. Even at my age, My ejaculate is 1 shot of precum, 4 shots of milky cum and 1 post cum shot. My wife usually but not always orgasms 3 times. 1 oral and 2 during intercourse. Commitment to sex and each other in vital for a strong relationship.

#54 Daretobare

Daretobare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationKissimmee Fl or Northwest PA

Posted January 21 2017 - 03:27 AM

Not as much as it once was. But good when we can.

Edited by Daretobare, January 21 2017 - 03:28 AM.

#55 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 27 2017 - 06:02 AM

I'll just keep it short
Mine SSSUUUCCCKKKKKKSSSSS

#56 John1234567

John1234567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted January 27 2017 - 06:34 AM

I'll just keep it short
Mine SSSUUUCCCKKKKKKSSSSS

He sucking on you or you sucking on him/her?

#57 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 27 2017 - 08:05 AM

He sucking on you or you sucking on him/her?

hahaha, neither 

• 19Bobby58 likes this

#58 PeterF

PeterF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted January 27 2017 - 10:00 AM

Can say its good.

The quality is TOP, the frequency is ok (twice a week on average), on holidays turns into everyday.

#59 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 27 2017 - 06:37 PM

The whole lot of you are lucky..... :punk:

#60 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted January 28 2017 - 02:50 PM

Lvlygrl,
I'm not trying to get in your business, But maybe you partner needs to get their T-Level checked. I did when I turned 60.
I should have done it when I turned 50. Best thing I ever did for myself. I'm not a raging bull but at 63 if my wife wants to fuck she knows I'm always ready. We fucked last night and I woke up this morning with a woody, we did doggy. What a great way to start the day. We stay active and work very hard to communicate our needs. Sometimes I just give her a oral "O" and let her drift off to sleep. I know whenever I want it she will be ready. A good life takes work. Don't give on your partner. BTW, My wife is 58.
  • Lvlygrl likes this