Marijuana Confessions

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _Mushroom_Jazz, Nov 10, 2013.

1. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

I work sales at a call center :crowngrin: we would NEVER let an interviewee hit the production floor to see how they do first. There are weeks of training involved, plus I'm pretty sure its illegal to let an interviewee do a couple hours unpaid work to determine if you want to keep them around to do paid work.

pot confession wise; sometimes i just don't enjoy the high.

2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Looks like there is a very good quality weed where you live.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Your avatar looks deadly to me. It reminds me of something that'd get me banned if I wrote it here so I wrote it on PM. I guess that avatar stands for danger as your nick is danger.

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Indeed.

5. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

^ BC bud is some of the best.

The only time I really regretted it was when I was with two friends of mine. One of them is very straight edge and he was meeting us later. The friend I was with had made very potent pot brownies and we ate some before going to meet our other friend. We met him in a busy mall and the brownies hit us while we were going up an escalator.

Suddenly we were way too stoned in a crowded mall and wanted to leave. Our straight edge friend was really pissed off at us and I felt so bad.

6. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I smoked out in the open at the beach before. I didn't really feel bad about it though. I would never do it out in public by myself, but I had people with me to keep an eye out while we were there.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My most shameful marijuana confession: I smoked Mexican Schwag for a while after starting. Being a broke student it just made sense but it I would never turn down chronic if I could get it. It was a dark time and I struggle everyday with the threat of relapse. If it's brown turn it down kids.

8. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

my confession is that while my friend and i went to his sister in law's house to feed her dog, we both rummaged through her drawers to steal her weed. we didn't find any, but we did come across her dildos and vibrators. i'm pretty sure now that she likes it in the butt.....

....which is useful into because I might be sharing a hotel room with her at the end of this month, and hahah right. right. whatever.

9. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I like the original posters comment - smoking pot in a graveyard.

In college the only safe place to get baked was in the cemetary that behind my dorm, very trippy place and never got bothered once. Neither ghosts or flesh-eating zombies, even whilst trippin' :)

10. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

I regret not having smoked with my dad before he passed away.