Taking BIG dick

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by zapbran, Nov 5, 2013.

1. zapbran

zapbran Guest

Hi I started dating a guy recently and he is very well endowed, he is 10 inches. hard to believe but true. I have never been with a guy bigger than 7 so this is a big step up. So far I haven't been able to take him all in...

We have only messed around twice and have been going slow and gentle so far, but any suggestions on how to improve my ability to take all 10?

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

alcohol and lubricant

3. zapbran

zapbran Guest

Haha, I'm an experienced bottom. But this is extra long, there is only so much space in there, but i've seen vids where guys slide 18 inch dildos in like its nothing!!! how is that possible?

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Get some poppers.

5. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

Just have to hope he takes it smoothly.
    I dated a guy who was around 8" I'd say and that's the biggest I've taken but he never tried to force the whole thing in at all just about 3/4 like he knew to be careful. I know there were thrusts where I'd take the whole thing but generally he looked after me

MustacheMan2020 and Nigel82355 like this.
  6. carmelcocklover

carmelcocklover Guest

That's a nice problem to have! Seriously, good luck finding enough trunk space...

7. lilone31769

lilone31769 Guest

So I'm on one of my dick benders if u wanna call it that. Desperatly ended up with a 60 year old man I met on a4a early this morning. Was in heat bad and his dick pik was great, I figure dark room from behind or reverse ride. Drift off and think of vin disel. And ofcouse he couldn't get all the way hard. :( so frusttating, and wasn't for my lack of trying, ended up just riding my 8" fleshy tone toy while I blew him. He didn't get off obvously, but stil he had great time. The only othet option I had was a guy my age with a 7.5 bit he was going to have to sneak me in his house and bend me ovet sink on bathroom eith his whole gamily home, lol, nope sorry dude, quit doing yhat a long time ago. So now after more early morning searching I found a man who claims 8.5 UNCUT! I empasize uncut because I nevet been with one before. I know they are plenty thick. And I totally bttm out at 9". Thick is great but that long and thick has got me worried about not being able to handle. Dont get me wrong, I love a big dick, and I love even more that the man its attached to it is blown away at how well I take itfor as long as he could go for. But uncut got me worrird, excited but worried. I know nice, slow, lots of lube ect,... I remember how bttming was in the beginning. I don't care what any story says about first times being amazing, no they wernt, hurt like hell, and did several times after until your hole actually changes to an opening that is accepting of cock. This guy is so hottt, body builder body, huge cock, 10 years older than me, 6'3 220, own place, lives alone and is so down for fucking my 5'10 130lb slim frame senseless all night. Oh I hope this goes well, I hope I can handle it. Now might be good time to run out and get a plug. Lol. Letya know how it goes guys! Movie/couch date at his place, gonna shower again, reshave, fast and supet douche all day, throw on my sexiest little bikini briefs, super tight jeans and a tank top and hopefully I get my world rocked finally with a promising opp for new fuck buddy comes down to just one thing.... taking 8.5 uncut.

Sagewynd and Si69 like this.
  8. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I commonly take a 9 inch thick cock. When he comes over i know what he wants and i always accommodate. Last weekend he came over while i was sleeping and woke me up with his cock trying to get in my mouth. I gladly opened up and let him cum deep in my throat. After a shower and breakfast we were once again horny and he wanted my tight little ass. Sitting on the couch he lubed me up and i straddled him. Feeling his massive cock cumming in me is beyond awesome.

MJSkier, Sagewynd, LowHangers and 5 others like this.
  9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I took an 11 inch uncut once - have hopes to meet him again. I love uncut cocks - probably because I'm cut.

Just take it slow - plenty lube - take time over it and relax....it'll feel great once he's in

Simon :)

10. SETXBiCountryBoy

SETXBiCountryBoy Members

The largest cock I've had was 7-1/2" and pretty thick. He took it slow and it was the most pleasure I've had from being fucked. I do have a 12" double dildo that I masturbate with and have been able to take at least 9" pretty easy now. I think for me taking the length has become easier over time.

SmoothRyder43 likes this.
  11. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Is he a black person?
    Start with booze like already been stated plus drugs of your choice. Use a butt plug and enema plus lube of course.
    And pray. Good luck...

12. Si69

Had a nice fuck last week with a guy with a nice thick uncut 9.5 inches. Was nice, hope to meet again,not my record but nice.

13. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

For the most part, I've had average cocks. One of the first big cocks I had was an Italian guy I met in Chicago. 6'4" about 250, thick burly guy with a really nice cock. He was just over 8" and was really thick. I love thick! He went easy on me, but it didn't take long for him to open me up. I was begging for it, and soon he was balls deep, grinding it into me. He was the first guy I let bareback me, and it was amazing. It really hurt, but it felt really good. I was with for several months and he fit me to his cock. I'm not a size queen, but I'd be untruthful if I said I didn't love big cocks. Lots of lube and foreplay go a long way....

dd788snipe and StrongRightHand like this.
  14. Si69

I agree.....some guys can give a good fucking with small cocks but a nice big thick cock is a delight ..... esp. when attached to a fit young horny guy with staying power.

badrabbit and StrongRightHand like this.
  15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

This is definitely the way to go. Its surprisingly effective.

badrabbit likes this.
  16. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

Lots of lube and loose it up with a Dildo

badrabbit and dd788snipe like this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And spit all over it too. Spit on the BD

Si69 and badrabbit like this.
  18. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Agreed

Si69, badrabbit and dd788snipe like this.
  19. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

My wife and I have a friend who I share her with. He has about 8.5 in thick cock, which my wife loves. It looks so much bigger than my 6 incher. One weekend while he stayed with us, my wife suggested that I should experience his cock. She had been using a 7 in dildo pegging me, so I agreed to let him fuck me. We had a few drinks, to loosen up. I sucked him until he was hard. He used lot of lube and went very slow. Once he was in, It started to feel really good. My cock got hard and I started to leak cum on each of his thrust. He finish inside of me and pulled out. I now get fucked most every time he stays over. I am hooked for cock.

MJSkier, Sagewynd, Si69 and 5 others like this.
  20. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

you gotta get relaxed and loosened up a lot to take something that big or thick. Since he's big, he probably knows that and will work with you to get it right. The big guys look good, and your eyes pop out when you see it, but big guys dont' always get the full benefit of sex- deep throating or fully balls deep, for example.

badrabbit and dd788snipe like this.