Drug Dogs at School

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by killerpizza52, Oct 29, 2013.

1. killerpizza52

killerpizza52 Guest

So I walked into 6th period and everything was going normal. I had a pill bottle full in my backpack but I never thought anything of it. This class is kind of sketchy to begin with, everyone is always trading their drugs, the teacher lets us dip, and once my crazy friend packed a bowl in class and smoked it. He never got caught, or our teacher just did not care. Anyway, out of nowhere the classroom door opens and an assistant principal, school security guard, and lady with a dog are standing there yelling "Surprise dog search, your class has randomly been selected, everyone go outside!" We all go outside and the security guard comes out to watch us while her buddies search the room. Everyone's eyes were saying to me and my crazy friend "DUDE". But for some reason, I thought the dog wouldn't alert at my bag. Anyway, we are outside and its been about thirty minutes while the other assistant principal and another security guard show up and go into the room. We wait another twenty minutes and we all go inside. All of the authority figures have their hands full with backpacks and told everyone whose bag they had to come to the office. There was literally about ten of us. We all walked down to the office and on the way I saw the girl I was talking to at the time. I felt so badass aha Anyway once we get into the office a certain Assistant Principal grabs me right away and says they are going to search me first because he knows me. For my journalism class I had to interview him and write an article for the school newspaper. Anyway they take me into the room, and go through my whole bag. I had two extra grams on me that I did not even know about, so they got a a total of about 6 grams. I was completely calm and the only time I got scared was when the security guard closed the blinds, put rubber doctor gloves, and well, you know the rest. The people in the office were having a party for this bust laughing and everything. Its fucked. They even said to me, 'Oh he should have been the one interviewing you.". Anyway my mom picks me up at the police station across the street from school. The assistant principal walked me to my mom, and by this time school is over. Since all of the kids were out now, it was literally like a scene from a movie when the guy is proven guilty, and he walks into the cop car and the reporters are everywhere taking his picture. I felt famous. Anyway, the school signed me up for 6 weeks of drug counseling, 1 week suspension, and 9 weeks suspension of after school activity (football games and stuff). When I came back to school so many rumors of what happened had spread. A bunch of kids thought I got arrested (because he walked me to the police station), people thought the drug dog attacked me and I was in the hospital, I was expelled, and a whole bunch of other shit. It turns out that I was the only kid that got busted out of all of us.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

...Do you go to a continuation school?

3. killerpizza52

killerpizza52 Guest

nah just a normal public high school

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

your teacher lets you dip in class?!!?!?!?

I'm from so cal too and i know its pretty laid back here but i never had any teachers let us do that!! lol

5. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

dont bring drugs to school.

dumbest shit ever.

stash it somewhere off school property or something. sooo many stories about this happening.

i guess it isn't the biggest deal, as you are dealing with school cops and juvenile sentencing. it's just not a good thing to create bad habits with handling contraband.

6. killerpizza52

killerpizza52 Guest

Ya man he dips himself, talks shit, tells us stories about how he would get fucked up in highschool, and plays youtube videos for us. Its woodshop and I don't think we've done anything all year in there it's pretty chill. And ya I've learned my lesson not to bring shit to school It's definitely not worth being bored stoned in class, when you could be kickin it with everyone on the weekend stoned.

7. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Sounds a LOT like my old shop teacher.. Any chance your in CO? Also, bringing drugs INTO the school is asking for trouble, my old high school would have dogs come in probably once every other month.

I'm convinced it was to scare us, because my buddy had an 8th of some chronic on him and even when the dogs barked AT HIM, nothing AT ALL was done. This was Freshman year, but ever since that day I'm convinced its all just a scare tactic.

8. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

they use dogs once a year at foster kid group homes, here's what we did:
    put cayanne pepper in the carpet, etc.
    it burns the dog's nose.
    i don't support animal abuse but i don't support my personal rights being infringed on more.

9. LornaDoom

LornaDoom Senior Member

I used to have air conditioning class and some kid was huffing freon..fell on the floor and was flopping like a fish..it was crazy..I guess his lungs thawed out and he came to and the teacher never noticed.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

One of the more stupid and rambling posts on HF I've seen in a while

11. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i think drug dogs sneezing on cayanne pepper trying to bust people is hilarious in a guilty sort of way.

12. Hipstudent

Hipstudent Member

Yeah i used to have a few teachers like that but our administration was stricttt man your lucky. in our school kids would have had like 180+ days of alternative school if they weren't expelled.

Idk though most of my friends typically never brought drugs to school though because they were so strict.. we would just smoke on the way lol one time the football coach caught us smoking a joint behind the field house but i think he didnt say shit out of the fact it was the best players in school with us lol

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

It's always smart to know EXACTLTY what drugs you have on you, and where the fuck they are...u gonna wind up in prison son!

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

There never were drugs dogs at my school... probably because trading drugs on school property was rare (let alone in the classroom..:rolleyes:). Maybe if you guys weren't asking for it in the first place there would never have been an urge of school principal and/or teachers to get some drugs dogs over there.

15. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I'm surprised we never had any, actually. I went to the biggest high school in the state. We had plenty of douchey security guys, but we also had actual police there most of the time.

16. Zadooey

Zadooey Member

How the hell do you get a teacher that lets you dip and smoke a bowl in class?? Thats fucking awesome. That really blows man my friend got caught in school too. But by smoking in a bathroom like an idiot.