OK to compliment fellow nudists' bodies?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by marla, Oct 28, 2013.

1. bareparents

bareparents Members

to be honest I never mind those sorts of compliments (whether directed at hubby or myself) but I wouldn't say it's exactly polite

1 person likes this.
  2. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

At a nudist club or a nude beach, it's not appropriate. It all comes down to why you're going there. If it's a sex club you're after, I wouldn't recommend nudism...for a lot of reasons. The traditional nudist club is a place where you can go nude without all the baggage that people have associated with it. I would say, if you would think it would be inappropriate if your husband was wearing clothing, it certainly is inappropriate if he's nude. The rule I've heard that makes sense to me is that, if it isn't appropriate in front of children, it's not appropriate at a nudist club.

But, if it's a place where people strut their stuff and hook up, well the rules would be different.

2 people like this.
  3. nudetwo

nudetwo Members

Depends on the atmosphere of the resort. Most annr clubs it wouldn't be normal, but at some more adult themed resorts like paradise lakes or caliente it would be a mild comment.

1 person likes this.
  4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

So men of size who want to be nude and not "on display" aren't welcome in yr version of nudism?
    They should cover and hide?

The comment would be off the mark even in a swinger situation.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i read that different...if whatever you have offends you, then nudism isnt for you. he was just specifying the big guy because that was the topic.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I read it as, "if someone commenting on your monster offends you..."

7. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

That's exactly what i meant....

8. rockwood

rockwood Members

My wife is a beautiful woman. She is very humble about her appearance, never teases or flaunts. She gets complimented on her breast regularly by other woman pretty whether it's our home club or some other nude destination. She generally smiles and says thank you. Guys certainly do to, heck she's been hit on and I'm standing there! I asked her last summer after someone complimented body if she minds when people sat something. She said no I really don't believe it.

9. Funtobenaked

Funtobenaked Members

Instrument of torture or humongous pleasure stick. I guess I'd have to be a woman to ever get the real truth. Gays sure seem to like a big dick though!

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or even no dicks at all, depending on your level of gay.

11. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Here's one that tempted me heavily. A man at the pool in our nudist resort had the most perfect set of boobs I'd ever seen and I'm not even much in to that. They were beautiful, perfect curvature, demure nipples, no silicone, not even overly perky or unnaturally huge. They belonged on a young college girl, not a thirtyish man, so I knew they were a recent addition. I wanted to compliment him on his courage in acquiring them and coming to show them off, but complimenting him on how they turned out would be rude in a nudist setting. Of course I wondered how he came to have them, maybe the first stage of sex change, getting used to being seen. In the end, I just stayed put behind him and admired them, and him for bringing them, and kicked myself for being chicken when just maybe I could have made his day, or wrecked it. What would you have done?

RIJACO likes this.
  12. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Nice clit Marjorie! Yeah, I think that would be pretty awkward!

Probably best to avoid such comments unless you know the person fairly well & know they'll take in the right spirit.

13. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

As others have said, I think in a traditional nudist environment the comment would be pretty inappropriate. But in a swinger or more sexual nudist environment the comment would be pretty normal. Just depends on the environment.

14. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

If your going to be naked in a group setting nudist or not it’s open to comments like such take it with a grain of salt unless conversation is not moving into a sexual situation you don’t want take as compliment smile say thanks and change subject,act accordingly!

15. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I’ve been to Hippie Hollow several times and New Mexico hot springs a few times. I don’t think i’ve ever gone without at least one guy, usually an older man, coming up and either complimenting me or telling my boyfriend how lucky he is. It never occurred to me to be offended. I just smile and say thank you, just like I do when I’m wearing clothes. Yeah, they are usually looking me up and down, but if that bothered me I wouldn’t be standing in front of them naked.

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Ive been complimented as has my wife. She is a bit awkward about it. I am accepting of compliments. I have complimented someone I know well. But others no. People feel so offended over the tiniest things any more that even positive comments they find fault in. I'm always careful.
    I suppose I've offended someone here with making that statement.

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Complementing or taking an interest in tattoos, in hairstyle, and perhaps piercings I think is. Comments about penises, tits or pussies probably not, and gawping/staring definitely not OK.

18. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

I have no problem whatsoever when I recieve compliments at Haulover Beach.

granite45 and NudistTed like this.
  19. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I saw a woman compliment another woman's breasts. I am sure if I had done it, it would have gone over differently.

20. theamos

theamos Members

I have beeb going to nudist clubs all of my life and comments like that are not acceptable.