Fleshlight Tips/Techniques

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by CaptainAmazing, Oct 28, 2013.

1. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

A couple of years ago I submitted some write-ups for Fleshlight tips/techniques and "enhancements" to a Web site that never got published. Given how much Fleshlights come up in the Masturbation threads got me thinking they might be appreciated here.

For whatever they're worth, I'll go ahead and upload them. Hopefully other guys here will have their own to add too.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

use PAM..

3. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

Around the Internet, you'll find recommendations to warm a Fleshlight in hot water.

A popular warming tip suggests submersing the Fleshlight in a sink (or worse, bathtub!) of hot water. That can waste a LOT of hot water and can be tough to get truly warm.

Instead, try this alternate quick/efficient warming method before sliding yourself into a Fleshlight:

Fill an XL-sized fast-food drink cup about 75% of the way with hot water and then dunk the Fleshlight insert into the water. The Fleshlight material will float, so put the cup lid on top to keep it submerged down in the water to soak for a few minutes.

A couple of other things to note:

- Microwaving (or most ways of directly heating) the Fleshlight itself will damage the Fleshlight. So don't put the Fleshlight in the water while you heat the water!!!

- Also, beware of microwaving water in some of these plastic cups. I had one buckle from the heat and spill inside the microwave. Don't let that happen to you! I've started heating my water in the microwave in another, more heat-durable styrofoam container. I then transfer the hot water to the plastic cup and plop in the Fleshlight.

[​IMG]

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

fill it full of can-of-bait. AKA earthworm.

5. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

There's a kid's toy that goes under different names -- I've seen these called at least "Socker Boppers" and "Sock-Em Boppers." Basically, they're round, inflatable boxing glove sort of things designed to allow kids to beat on each other without anyone ending up in the hospital.

Much to the horror of the toy manufacturer and parents everywhere, this mainstream toy was promoted as a masturbation aid on jackinworld.com a few years back.

http://jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/objects-substances/sockem-boppers

These things have an opening big enough for a kid's fist and forearm, which, frankly, is a bit too roomy for a cock my size. But it also snugly holds a Fleshlight case. There might be different sizes, but mine is sized so that the broader opening of the Fleshlight case just pokes a bit outside of the Bopper when it's shoved in.

Having the Fleshlight inside of a larger round, soft object that you can grip/squeeze has all kinds of appeal. Setting the Fleshlight-Bopper on stairs or a chair is great for hands-free thrusting and humping. It's also especially great in bed!

It's also surprisingly durable -- I've rammed my manhood into that thing like a piledriver with all my body weight and it didn't pop/deflate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

A radically functionalist conception of woman. Just out of curiosity - ahem - how do you clean out a Flesh Light when you're done?

7. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

OK, I just pulled this thing out and I'm sitting here with maximum inflation and no Fleshlight, my erection greased with vaseline and wrapped in a sandwich bag and shoved into its opening. It's actually way nicer than I remember.

So dual function toy!

Excuse me, I need to go "finish..."

8. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

The soft inner sleeve is removable from the hard case. (If you look at the "Warming Tip" photo you'll get the idea.) The sleeve has a 2nd opening so you can flush soapy water through it under a faucet.

9. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Wedge it between your mattress and your box spring and imagine doggystyle.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Personally I keep it until I next have a bath & then I take it in there with me.

First of all, while the water's still running, I put the opening over the hot water tap, and give it a good rinse through, from front to rear.

Then, once the bath is full, I hold it tail down in the water & give it a rapid up & down masturbation type action, which pumps water upwards from the tail end, and out of the opening.

I then clean out the case with a sponge & stand it upright, tail down, in the basin to drain.

Once I've completed my bath, I simply reattach the caps & it's ready for use again.

11. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

(Migrated over from the Guys: JO accessories? thread...)

Me, I usually remove the end cap and stand it vertically and just let it hang inside the case and drip drain for a while. I'll also give it a few taps. Then overnight I arch it over the outside of the case so both ends hang down over the side.

12. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

I dont like leaving my Fleshlight out visible after use. This has caused some problems. I flush it with hot water and tap it dry with a towel, but I cannot get the inside dry. It takes forever. And I dont really want my wife seeing how often I use it, so I put it away. But when you do that, and it isnt fully dry, it gets musty and smelly. I wish there was a fast easy way to dry a Fleshlight. I stopped using it because im fearful of bacteria inside it.

13. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I guess that's one advantage I have living alone as a single guy!

The last FL order I placed had some sort of promo where I ended up with 2 bottles of their antibacterial "Fleshwash" fluid. There's probably a much cheaper mild antibacterial soap that would still work/not damage the Fleshlight. But either way, there's no need to live in fear of bacteria! Since I warm it up in hot water before next use, I'm sure that helps somewhat too.

14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If you're that OCD about picking up something that, when all said & done, originated from yourself, then you can always use a condom.

As for antibacterial wash, any antiseptic, such as Dettol, Jeyes, or any supermarket's own brand will work just as well as the FleshLight Wash. If you go for the ones specifically intended for use in First Aid Kits, you know for certain that it'll be harmless.

15. bitterfish

bitterfish Guest

Living alone and being able to lay them out to dry made it much easier to use my fleshlights several nights a week. With housemates, I put my sleeves on a towel and out of view for drying. Having a private bathroom makes the whole thing much easier.

They're really fun but the lube, noise, and intensity kind of limit me to maybe once a week or so with housemates. Fleshlights make me cum ridiculously fast and I usually don't find them worth the cleanup unless I have the time/privacy to go at it several times.

I've always had the most fun using pillows and lots of towels for doggy-style. The weight/constant re-lubing makes them too awkward to enjoy while sitting in a chair, though. Whole thing flops over if it's not held and so on...

If anyone knows of a smaller, high-quality toy (or two or three) more suitable for long edging sessions, I'm all ears.

16. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Yes when i was single it was much easier to use and dry these things. I could leave them out to "hang" dry. I have used 91% alchohol to wash out the bacteria inside the toy, but it never fully dries out. And need I say what alchohol rubbing against your dick doesnt feel great. lol. I do flush it with hot water. But the last time I used it I felt searing pain on the side of my dick. Im not sure if it was the alcohol or if there was some bacteria or something that was burning. Ive never had that problem before. In any case im a little gunshy about using it. I miss it though because when it works it feels amazing.

17. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

There are several great ones out there. Check some of the older Masturbation threads for some specific suggestions from folks:

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=476191
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=470345

Under categories like "Sexual Well Being," mainstream sites like soap.com and drugstore.com have great prices on toys and lubes, discrete ordering/shipping and typically a 20% off coupon for new customers. Drugstore.com definitely has the best selection and I've gotten several great toys (and some lousy ones!) from them.

Bitterfish, I don't think you've made enough postings to be able to private message, but if you'd like some more specific personal recommendations for the best bang for your balls for your buck from drugstore.com, feel free to PM me.

18. bitterfish

bitterfish Guest

Yeah, I've seen plenty of toys online that look fun and am often tempted to just start trying random sleeves (I can see that resulting in a slippery slope....) It's hard to find recommendations/ratings that line up with what looking for since the most popular toys seem to be popular because they are cheap or because they're very stimulating (like Fleshlights). Something durable, loose, and low intensity for easy edging.

Semi-related: Anyone tried the shower mount sold by fleshlight? Seems like either a hassle or something that'd never get taken down.

19. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I love my shower mount. The suction cup requires a very clean, very glossy surface to work. So the only places around the house I've been able to adhere it are my actual shower and my kitchen refrigerator. But it works nicely as advertised.

Fred64 likes this.
  20. jackwills

jackwills Members

My gf and I always love to play with the Fleshlight. Such a cool gadget!
    In NZ it's seems that people only heard about it in the last half a year (very slow adopters).

The best tip is to keep it clean. Usually stores will offer it in a package which include some lubes and cleaners here in New Zealand). So you don't need to buy it separately, but it will take around 3 minutes of your time, when the only thing you want to do is to turn in..

1 person likes this.