Can you guess his Ascendant?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by fensi88, Oct 26, 2013.

1. fensi88

fensi88 Guest

Click on this link for Ross Lynch pic:

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2T/ZO/4IqF4OBR/1/rl2.jpg

What do you think, what sign is on his ASC and why do you think so. I can not find time of birth of this actor/singer, so if you know or get to know please post.

2. fensi88

fensi88 Guest

No, it is not so important...
    My intuition tells me that he has Cancer sign, might be because he remaind me of one of my friend from school who was Cancer sign? There are some his pic on Internet where he look just as child and astrologers said it is "testimony" of Cancer ASC?

I watch video of his band "R5" where they introduse themselfs and during that video Ross was sitting with feet turned inward, according to Marion D. March and Joan McEvers that is proof that he has Sagittarius ASC, so might be he has Sag ASC.

We will see who was right if someday his natal chart will be post on Internet or in some astro magazine...until then post your opinion...

3. samsingh123

samsingh123 Member

Ross Lynch's ascendant is Capricorn dear. His horoscope is good. Ascendant of any person can be calculated by horoscope and astrology. I have search about his horoscope report online and get all details there. Astrology is a good way to get predictions of future and career and marriage report. Vedic astrology is Indian astrology technique to read horoscope.

4. fensi88

fensi88 Guest

I know he is Capricon sign, but I am interested in his ascendant and that we can know only if we know his exact birth time. Today on Twitter he will answer fans questions, but I do not have account on Twitter so I can not ask...