Al-lad

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by upperlevel, Oct 24, 2013.

1. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I have been presented the opportunity to try AL-LAD from a reputable source.
    THIS IS NOT ALD-52
    Wikipedia:
    TiHKAL
    Let us discuss availability and experiences with this substance.

From various trip reports it seems to be NEARLY indistinguishable in effect from LSD-25 but shorter lasting, more clear, and easier to rest/sleep after.

There are skeptics about its availability because NBOMES were recently banned in the EU (I'm not sure if it is just some nations, or all, might even be banned in the Americas, I have not done my research on this). People think that this is just a way for vendors to move their remaining NBOME stock without getting in trouble.

AL-LAD appears to be only illegal for human consumption in Europe, possibly in the US?

Just to be clear, this is not the same chemical that was put on Orange Sunshine tabs. That is ALD-52. Also this chemical does not appear to just break down on its own into LSD. Claims have also been made that it no longer requires LSD as a precursor to be made, if it ever really did.

:daisy:

2. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

I wouldn't pass up that opportunity. Write us a trip report!

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I'd be interested to know if this stuff is tasteless. Seems like it should be pretty easy to distinguish from nbome.

4. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

The legitimate tested stuff I'm getting had GC/MS testing photos. Could be fake I guess but the safeorscam score was 10/10 with lots of intelligent conversation, also mentioning that they are tasteless.

Trip reports ARE coming, from more than one individual in my crew of varying bodyweights and genders. Hopefully. I gotta try it first.

5. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

450 micrograms of AL-LAD was up there one of the finest experiences of my life.

There was no taste at all and had the blotters not been labeled AL-LAD and had it been sold as LSD, I don't think anyone would be any the wiser. The differences are subtle but they are there. AL-LAD has a slightly dissociative feel at times not present in LSD, and the peak seems to come at the 3 hour mark rather than 2 hour mark.

if you go through the right folk it's definitely not NBOMes they are trying to push, and analysis from Ecstasydata matches the analysis the vendors released with AL-LAD back in June. the likelihood of it being AL-LAD is like 98%, the other 2% likelihood it's definitely an ergoloid of some sort.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I took 300 ugs for my first trip with AL-LAD yesterday...

It is tasteless and very quality! I wasn't really caught up trying to compare and contrast the affects with LSD during the trip, the only notable sensation which felt different than my LSD trips was I felt I had this slight pressure which made me feel more lightheaded than I recall LSD making me feel. Overall though amazing cognitive, visuals and sensorial affects. Here is a trip report I wrote...

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=478639&f=126

7. SunshineChild

Hah yeah I believe that's exactly what I meant by more of a dissociative feel than LSD. It really is better if you look at as it's own compound and not LSD's little molecular cousin. :D

8. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I am very excited, and if they were labeled AL-LAD and had the chemical structure on the other side of the tabs, then I think we are talking about the same magic. :)

EDIT: a few days ago I took at look at the reagent tests on AL-LAD and took note of the color changes. I will be testing this stuff just in case, as well as the cheaper sample. My concern though is, was there a GCMS on the AL-LAD on ecstacydata?

9. SunshineChild

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2829 that's the link they did GC/MS analysis on them.

I can say the blotters I have give a light pink reaction in an Ehrlich test. we all got the same blotters pretty much they only released a small amount of the AL-LAD / LSZ powders. the original AL-LAD blotters were plain white like WoW, I believe 100ug per 1cmx1cm, then the later batch is the one you & I have 150ug per 1cmx1cm.

10. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I wish I'd gotten in on the powder :biker:
    And I guess when i went to that page I didn't notice the GCMS.

11. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Well, the hype is very well-founded. I tried 3 tabs today (tasteless) and I enjoyed it at least as much as LSD. People are right, though, not to just call this an LSD-alternative. Aladin is his own person.

12. felix4life

felix4life Member

Gotta try it.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i too would like to try this one..