Any family near Boston?

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by GuySmiley, Nov 25, 2004.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I have been in the Boston area for about 2 years now and I am really just not diggin' the folks. Not that they are bad people, just mean and somewhat removed. I have traveled around the country quite a bit over the years and I am trying to find some kind people in this area. Except for my girl, I am pretty much alone and I am not used to that considering that I am used to surrounding myself with good people. Are there any Rainbow folks or events in the Boston area? I am just looking for some peaceful places to hang with like minded people.

2. cobcottage

cobcottage Member

I'm in Western MA, but your thread looked so lonely I had to post on it.
    I might consider looking for an alternative arts group or political group in Boston. I know Arise For Social Justice has a website on-line. You should meet some cool people through them, and help the poor while your at it:)

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

4. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

hey im in western mass too

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Thank you all for the replies. I will definitely check out Arise For Social Justice and NERF...

6. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE BROTHER

Another great site that is bringing more and more kind folks together is :::::

http://welcomehere.org/

There are many great boards that are great for finding family in your area.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer

7. rainbowdave

rainbowdave Member

There used to be the Boston area rainbow family which was called barf for short.We had little family get togethers back in the 90's.it kind of died out.