New ways to play with your clit?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LustQueen, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadie_hippie

sadie_hippie Member

Something cold adds an interesting level of arousal while I play.

2. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

haha.....I wish I could tongue myself too.
    Usually, I take a few fingers and fuck myself with them so they get really wet, then stroke my clit in a circular motion, it makes me cum so hard in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I would be a new way for you ladies..... Just saying.

4. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

oh Taze, you are something else. I live for my clit. ;)

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

We have a lot in common then because I kinda live for them also.

6. arsijust17

arsijust17 Guest

Yes it work with girls! As my girlfriend is enjoying in US with me staying in Pakistan :)

7. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh is my tongue obsolite

8. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

I love mine to be slapped a little bit to increase sensitivity. After that, no matter what they do, it feels so much more intense. Spread the lips and give it a few light slaps.

9. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

You ladies might enjoy this, it stimulates both your clit and g-spot at the same time, is waterproof so you can use it in the bath, comes with a remote control, and you can share it with a man if you so desire.

I bought my lady friend a We-Vibe 3, there will soon be a We-Vibe 4 version coming out. http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-4

[​IMG]

10. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

You could play with ice on your clit. I love it.

I also like to use light stuff, like feathers.

Humping my pillow is also quite good.

Cybering with a guy who's creative is also good, but I seldom find creative men to cyber with. When you find one, he takes charge and tells you what to do with your clit. That's fun. Unless it's just another egoistic guy, who will only ask you to do things that work for him, not for you.

11. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

[​IMG]

... just kidding, I'm not really reading lol :)

12. rak

rak Senior Member

By giving me a ring.

13. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Ohh this sounds good. I mainly orgasm from g-spot stimulation with mild clitoral.

They say the g-spot orgasms are most intense so I suspect this would be good for someone who is trying to achieve them.

14. peggygoh95

peggygoh95 Guest

Hi !!! I love to play my own clit but i don't know to make it more high..... with using hand.... I will play my own clit every sunday and its good? anyone can teach me?

15. Cubfaninky

Cubfaninky Member

I'm a man and I got my wife a clit pump to make it bigger also try using mint toothpaste on it for the cooling factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I don't have to play with mine, I only want sex when I am with a good man and he does it all.
    If they know what to do it's awesome.
    I have had them rub it slow, then fast and harder, when they know you are getting close they slow down so much it drives you nuts, you love it but you want them to go faster again, they won't speed up for a while, makes your mind go crazy,,, one thing that helps is two handed action. One playing near your ass, going in your vag, landing a few smacks on your ass, the other playing with the little man in the boat. It's amazing, the difference two hands on makes. It's kind of confusing to the mind, you don't know which is getting you off more.
    My clit is a wild one but somehow it's connected to everything from the tops of my knees to my back so even pinching my legs and hips or rubbing my back hard is added stimulation and digging the nails into these areas while rubbing is just as badass as the rest, sets me out of my mind.
    My BF watches for me to get close when I am on top and this is before or after penetration, I am smashing the head of his penis over my clit like a grinding motion. He is digging his nails in me rubbing hard pulling at my back and hips and legs hard with his fingers and as soon as I get closer he starts to smack my ass hard. He loves that grinding action too, almost as good as penetration, like a foreplay before he gets to go in. If it is before penetration I take a long time so I can hear him beg,,, "Hurry up,, I want in so bad!" with a smile on his face. I know he loves both.
    He has the hardest hands I have ever seen because he works hard with them and at first hand shake when we met I wondered about that,,, oh soooo fucking great they are.
    So my point is I could reach that moment without anything else happening but clit stimulation but more is best in this situation, for me anyway. Even the right words makes a big difference to me.

17. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

Never put toothpaste on my clit but have used lubes and stuff that have warming or cooling effects.

As for the clit pump it can make the clit much more sensitive and a lot more fun to play with to, be carful though how much or hard you pump it you can cause damage to your fun button doing this.

18. Cubfaninky

Cubfaninky Member

I might want to beat it up some but not damage it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I never knew that there was such a thing as a clit until we were trying to conceive our 2 child

20. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I hope you know about it now, did your wife not tell you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.