• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 16 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hello girls,

why don't we talk about ways to play with our clit? what's yours? How do you increase your pleasure?

#2 Jo King

Jo King

wannabe

• 4,802 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted October 16 2013 - 11:11 PM

As a husband I wouldn't mind learning some new tricks.
Posted Image

#3 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 16 2013 - 11:45 PM

As a masturbation-addicted, me too :)

#4 morrow

morrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted October 17 2013 - 12:07 AM

Surely a tongue, finger and vibrator are the best...?

#5 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 17 2013 - 01:08 AM

A little bit too plain old school to me, I'm trying to find new ways to push pleasure to the next level.

I was thinking to electro stimulation or hard clip pinching, things like that... Anyone already tried that?

#6 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 17 2013 - 07:12 AM

no one dare to find new ways of playing with clit?

#7 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted October 17 2013 - 07:21 AM

Water pick.
For the most part we can't decide how we die,
But we can decide how we live.

#8 *MAMA*

*MAMA*

Perfectly Imperfect

• 6,367 posts

Posted October 17 2013 - 07:53 AM

Removable shower head with a massage setting. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 morrow

morrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted October 17 2013 - 11:02 AM

Water pick.

Whats that....? Sorry

#10 Joshoa

Joshoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted October 17 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hello girls,

why don't we talk about ways to play with our clit? what's yours? How do you increase your pleasure?

Sexting or chatting with a lover in Second Life while you both masterbate and your avatars are making love. The visuals add a really nice dimension to it.

#11 annickparisot

annickparisot

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted October 18 2013 - 02:23 AM

I once put on some crotchless panties and went out...and while having dinner at a restaurant, I dipped my fingers into some softened butter and rub my flaming hot clit till I shuddered and demanded my lover to quit dinner the so we could get into the car and drive off to beach and where he fucked all my holes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 18 2013 - 02:31 AM

I once put on some crotchless panties and went out...and while having dinner at a restaurant, I dipped my fingers into some softened butter and rub my flaming hot clit till I shuddered and demanded my lover to quit dinner the so we could get into the car and drive off to beach and where he fucked all my holes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll definetly try it... I love when I rub my clit so hard for so long that it becomes hard as a stone, red and hot as hell... it will be great to eat butter back, once cummed...

:)

#13 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,134 posts

Posted October 18 2013 - 08:19 PM

How about those rubber gloves that have nodules on the finger tips, intended for additional grip? I'm sure those extra nodules, combined with a bit of lube, be it natural or otherwise, might be used to apply a bit more stimulation.

#14 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted October 20 2013 - 01:38 AM

The reality is, there is only so much you can do with a piece of flesh which on average is the size of a small bean.
You can rub it in many configurations; you can squeeze it, twist it, stimulate it with vibrations, ice, running water, pins, a tongue, electrodes.
If it's large enough you can suck it like a penis.

just enjoy the result and possibly stop trying to reinvent something.

Don't forget, clits have been around for millions of years. If something better had been discovered, we'd know about it!

Ahhh. I wish!

#15 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

• 16,659 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted October 20 2013 - 01:45 AM

The reality is, there is only so much you can do with a piece of flesh which on average is the size of a small bean.
You can rub it in many configurations; you can squeeze it, twist it, stimulate it with vibrations, ice, running water, pins, a tongue, electrodes.
If it's large enough you can suck it like a penis.

just enjoy the result and possibly stop trying to reinvent something.

Don't forget, clits have been around for millions of years. If something better had been discovered, we'd know about it!

This...^^^

End Of Thread...:)

Cheers Glen.

#16 Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted October 21 2013 - 11:42 PM

Lick with a gentel air inhale. kiss and lick and change tempo.

#17 LustQueen

LustQueen

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 02:44 AM

Lick with a gentel air inhale. kiss and lick and change tempo.

I wish I could lick my own clit, but I can't!

Did you miss the meaning of this thread?

#18 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 07:28 AM

Well beyond the norm of pinching, rubbing, humping, showerhead, vibrations etc. there is always hot wax, fire, ice, needles, electricity, whipping, clamping.... just depends on what tickles your fancy. They can all be done solo but are much more fun with a friend ;)

#19 SexMagick

SexMagick

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 08:52 AM

I was thinking to electro stimulation or hard clip pinching, things like that... Anyone already tried that?

As you can tell by my post count, I read these forums but never participate. I feel the urge, though, to share some thoughts with you.

First, I'm a man, so maybe my thoughts don't apply, but I think e-stim is one of the most sadly neglected and completely misunderstood forms of joy. I know most that when most people hear about it, they think torture and cattle prods and Frankenstein.

Nothing could be further from the truth... it's hard to describe the feeling without going all poetic over everybody. I used a cheap TENS unit from Amazon. I wrapped one electrode around the head of my cock, holding it on with "ouchless" tape. I placed the other on my balls. The sensation was like having a vibrator at each end, with swirly trickles of pleasant energy (nothing like "shock.") coursing between the two ends.

I soon got another cheap TENS unit and placed and electrode on each ass cheek... the energy traveled between the two trodes and danced on my anus. (I told you I'd get poetic).

A bonus for the S&M crowd... a TENS unit that can be properly adjusted can be set to send out energy in a burst, pause, repeat, etc. Turning up the energy would result in a feeling much like being spanked soundly on each cheek.. with kind of little jolt to the asshole.

Turning up the power on the cock and ball set of trodes could result in some playfully painful sensations. I liked to fool around with having my balls slapped, etc. Sometimes, I'd turn it up too high and literally shout out in pain. The good news was that the pain went away as soon as the unit turned off... no residual damage like getting my balls kicked for real.

I got away from doing it for a lot of reasons, none of which were related to health concerns about the practice. The only side effect I ever experienced was an occasional unexpected pleasure wave over the next day or so... imagine trying to hold a business conversation when the goodies suddenly make you very aware of their presence...

#20 xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 08:55 AM

Use ice its extremely stimulating followed by a hot tounge

#21 sadie_hippie

sadie_hippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 06:40 PM

Something cold adds an interesting level of arousal while I play.

#22 Cream Pie 420

Cream Pie 420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationPEE-AYE!

Posted October 23 2013 - 04:49 AM

I wish I could lick my own clit, but I can't!

Did you miss the meaning of this thread?

haha.....I wish I could tongue myself too.
Usually, I take a few fingers and fuck myself with them so they get really wet, then stroke my clit in a circular motion, it makes me cum so hard in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."

#23 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted October 23 2013 - 05:13 AM

I would be a new way for you ladies..... Just saying.

#24 Cream Pie 420

Cream Pie 420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationPEE-AYE!

Posted October 25 2013 - 04:15 AM

I would be a new way for you ladies..... Just saying.

oh Taze, you are something else. I live for my clit. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."

#25 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,040 posts

Posted October 25 2013 - 05:09 AM

oh Taze, you are something else. I live for my clit. ;)

We have a lot in common then because I kinda live for them also.

#26 arsijust17

arsijust17

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted October 27 2013 - 10:20 AM

Does it work with girls too? lol

You know, I prefer pie over bananas :)

Yes it work with girls! As my girlfriend is enjoying in US with me staying in Pakistan :)

#27 wobs

wobs

• 1,236 posts

Posted October 27 2013 - 10:26 AM

oh is my tongue obsolite

#28 crazy4cock

crazy4cock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted October 27 2013 - 07:15 PM

I love mine to be slapped a little bit to increase sensitivity. After that, no matter what they do, it feels so much more intense. Spread the lips and give it a few light slaps.

#29 Joshoa

Joshoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted November 14 2013 - 09:33 AM

You ladies might enjoy this, it stimulates both your clit and g-spot at the same time, is waterproof so you can use it in the bath, comes with a remote control, and you can share it with a man if you so desire.

I bought my lady friend a We-Vibe 3, there will soon be a We-Vibe 4 version coming out. http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-4

Posted Image

#30 Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted November 20 2013 - 06:45 AM

You could play with ice on your clit. I love it.

I also like to use light stuff, like feathers.

Humping my pillow is also quite good.

Cybering with a guy who's creative is also good, but I seldom find creative men to cyber with. When you find one, he takes charge and tells you what to do with your clit. That's fun. Unless it's just another egoistic guy, who will only ask you to do things that work for him, not for you.