New ways to play with your clit?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LustQueen, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

Hello girls,

why don't we talk about ways to play with our clit? what's yours? How do you increase your pleasure?

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

As a husband I wouldn't mind learning some new tricks.

3. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

As a masturbation-addicted, me too :)

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Surely a tongue, finger and vibrator are the best...?

5. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

A little bit too plain old school to me, I'm trying to find new ways to push pleasure to the next level.

I was thinking to electro stimulation or hard clip pinching, things like that... Anyone already tried that?

6. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

no one dare to find new ways of playing with clit?

7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Water pick.

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Removable shower head with a massage setting. :D

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Whats that....? Sorry

10. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Sexting or chatting with a lover in Second Life while you both masterbate and your avatars are making love. The visuals add a really nice dimension to it.

11. annickparisot

annickparisot Guest

I once put on some crotchless panties and went out...and while having dinner at a restaurant, I dipped my fingers into some softened butter and rub my flaming hot clit till I shuddered and demanded my lover to quit dinner the so we could get into the car and drive off to beach and where he fucked all my holes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Deejay2018 likes this.
  12. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

I'll definetly try it... I love when I rub my clit so hard for so long that it becomes hard as a stone, red and hot as hell... it will be great to eat butter back, once cummed...

:)

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

How about those rubber gloves that have nodules on the finger tips, intended for additional grip? I'm sure those extra nodules, combined with a bit of lube, be it natural or otherwise, might be used to apply a bit more stimulation.

14. silk896

silk896 Member

The reality is, there is only so much you can do with a piece of flesh which on average is the size of a small bean.
    You can rub it in many configurations; you can squeeze it, twist it, stimulate it with vibrations, ice, running water, pins, a tongue, electrodes.
    If it's large enough you can suck it like a penis.

just enjoy the result and possibly stop trying to reinvent something.

Don't forget, clits have been around for millions of years. If something better had been discovered, we'd know about it!

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This...^^^

End Of Thread...:)

Cheers Glen.

16. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Lick with a gentel air inhale. kiss and lick and change tempo.

17. LustQueen

LustQueen Member

I wish I could lick my own clit, but I can't!

Did you miss the meaning of this thread?

18. kairilove

kairilove Member

Well beyond the norm of pinching, rubbing, humping, showerhead, vibrations etc. there is always hot wax, fire, ice, needles, electricity, whipping, clamping.... just depends on what tickles your fancy. They can all be done solo but are much more fun with a friend ;)

19. SexMagick

SexMagick Guest

As you can tell by my post count, I read these forums but never participate. I feel the urge, though, to share some thoughts with you.

First, I'm a man, so maybe my thoughts don't apply, but I think e-stim is one of the most sadly neglected and completely misunderstood forms of joy. I know most that when most people hear about it, they think torture and cattle prods and Frankenstein.

Nothing could be further from the truth... it's hard to describe the feeling without going all poetic over everybody. I used a cheap TENS unit from Amazon. I wrapped one electrode around the head of my cock, holding it on with "ouchless" tape. I placed the other on my balls. The sensation was like having a vibrator at each end, with swirly trickles of pleasant energy (nothing like "shock.") coursing between the two ends.

I soon got another cheap TENS unit and placed and electrode on each ass cheek... the energy traveled between the two trodes and danced on my anus. (I told you I'd get poetic).

A bonus for the S&M crowd... a TENS unit that can be properly adjusted can be set to send out energy in a burst, pause, repeat, etc. Turning up the energy would result in a feeling much like being spanked soundly on each cheek.. with kind of little jolt to the asshole.

Turning up the power on the cock and ball set of trodes could result in some playfully painful sensations. I liked to fool around with having my balls slapped, etc. Sometimes, I'd turn it up too high and literally shout out in pain. The good news was that the pain went away as soon as the unit turned off... no residual damage like getting my balls kicked for real.

I got away from doing it for a lot of reasons, none of which were related to health concerns about the practice. The only side effect I ever experienced was an occasional unexpected pleasure wave over the next day or so... imagine trying to hold a business conversation when the goodies suddenly make you very aware of their presence...

20. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

Use ice its extremely stimulating followed by a hot tounge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.