Spirituality, higher dimensions, meditation, and enlightement class!

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by Rickyg1300, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Rickyg1300

Rickyg1300 Guest

We should have a class explaining how Spirituality, higher dimensions, meditation and good vibes are connected to us and how it all works. Provide techniques on how to meditate and raise your vibrational frequency and so on. I will teach the class if no one more qualified decides to take up the challange.

Im in the miami area btw.

If people are interested, I will post some books, and documentaries that will be helpfull to watch before coming to the class :)

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I'm listening, but I'm not travelling to florida unless you're really cute!
    I have a library and video devices with content of my own. If you hope to teach you have to open your mouth.

3. Rickyg1300

Rickyg1300 Guest

4. Rickyg1300

Rickyg1300 Guest

Im a guy btw.. straight. lol

5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Ill listen to what you have to say, maybe through in some words of my own.
    Im currently raising my frequency by practicing/utilizing discernment of my thoughts and frequencies to associate with.

6. Rickyg1300

Rickyg1300 Guest

Input is def. welcome. how would we coordinate a class? i assume there are people on this site from all over..

Im going to go ahead and post that info i said i would post..

this is a forum site i am trying to start, its still in the works, been going pretty slow since i am the only one working on it and i have various other project i am working on. if anyone that is like mided wants to donate content that they would like to see on the site please let me know. I am also looking for people to help manage the site when they have some free time. I have no income from this site so i cant offer any compensation. At least you know your helping the cause ;)

Well here it is:

http://environmentalist4ums.forumotion.com/ Home page

The documentaries are on this page of the forum:

http://environmentalist4ums.forumotion.com/f10-must-see-documentaries