#31 Shale

Shale

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,602 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted April 12 2014 - 02:29 PM

I just got my eleventh tat last week and got my first in 2001. All my tats are personal and all but 3 (peace symbol, Om & Mobius strip infinity) have been designed by me.

I may get more but they are getting expensive on South Beach so I may be shopping around to a less touristy place.

I have one piercing, my left earlobe, which I did myself with a sewing needle in 1973. I don't plan to get any more piercings.

At my age my skin is getting wrinkled and my nips just wouldn't be improved with a post thru them like some young guy with more turgid nips. And, forget about genital piercing, especially a PA - don't need to spray piss to the point that I have to sit or make a mess.

#32 Sallysmart

Sallysmart

Raynstorm Serenade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationIn your face

Posted April 12 2014 - 03:15 PM

I don't have any tats. I was tempted when I was 17 and had just got in the military. A bunch of my girlfriends wanted one so we all hopped a bus and went to Toronto for the weekend seeking some ink. Once the first girl got on the table and started to scream at her ankle piercing I hiked it out the door and went to my grandmothers by subway for the weekend. They thought I got lost and prit near pounded me when I returned to base, I had em all worried.
Ear piercings, one in each because when I was 7 all my friends had em so mom said "You want piercings and a pair of earrings for your birthday?" ya, that's what we wanted but once the lady did one I wanted it to stop. Then the other was done. I had trouble with them for a few years infecting all the time and now I don't wear any, ever so they have grown over.
One of my life's lessons we don't have to do what the neighbors kid does.
I have a few surgical scars from surgery, that's it and a few scars from accidental kid injuries.

I don't have anything against peeps who do but will say when someone with sleeves or facial tats is walking toward you they are ugly, get close and they can be a beautiful art.
My BF doesn't have any, he doesn't care for them either.

Just call me Sally, I am not that smart, ;)

#33 Sallysmart

Sallysmart

Raynstorm Serenade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationIn your face

Posted April 12 2014 - 03:17 PM

People with no tattoos at all seem to becoming the ones that really stand out :biggrin:

Great post!

I tried to rep it but obviously I have repped you before and must spread them around,,, why does the system decide how we rep? I can't rep some else for the same reason.

Just call me Sally, I am not that smart, ;)

#34 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted April 12 2014 - 11:35 PM

Navel removal? How the fuck do they do that?

I just have one tattoo on the inner part of my forearm. Got a couple piercings in each ear, and my left nostril. I'd like to get my septum done, and maybe my nipples. I definitely want more ink as well. I wouldn't get any permanent makeup, though. I like having the choice to go au natural or to switch to different shades of lipstick or whatever. I wouldn't get any genital piercings either.

#35 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 33,700 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted April 13 2014 - 05:40 AM

Yeah, she's not around anymore. Rebel or not rebel? But don't you think the true rebel chooses no tattoos?

I think that is really true for me and most likely you too (but I understand it depends on the person and situation, and maybe even the times)!

Posted Image

#36 Smokenmirrors

Smokenmirrors

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 08:48 PM

Too far for me is a woman who underwent an addadictomy

#37 Beca012

Beca012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted May 26 2014 - 02:06 AM

Subdermal implants.

.... :(

#38 lynzxx

lynzxx

• PipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted May 28 2014 - 07:25 AM

Navel removal? How the fuck do they do that?

I just have one tattoo on the inner part of my forearm. Got a couple piercings in each ear, and my left nostril. I'd like to get my septum done, and maybe my nipples. I definitely want more ink as well. I wouldn't get any permanent makeup, though. I like having the choice to go au natural or to switch to different shades of lipstick or whatever. I wouldn't get any genital piercings either.

naval removal kinda freaks me out, just the thoughts of someone digging into my stomach to get my belly button out eeep makes me feel weird. couldn't imagine the pain!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"and if you crave it, then you know that you are injured":sunny:

#39 hannahodges0426

hannahodges0426

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 11:46 AM

I woudnt get my septum or private areas pierced. I have two holes in my ears and the helix on my right ear my tongue an naval pierced I want more piercings an I definitely want tattoos soon jus not on the eye lids. i dont really like gauges when they are to big if they get bigger than a penny i think its time to stop.

#40 Already in Use

Already in Use

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted July 06 2014 - 07:34 AM

I am willing to tattoo my whole torso, entire biceps, back, back of neck, sides, butt, and upper outer and inner thighs. All places I can cover up.

As for piercings, I have a list of piercings I want and that's how far I'll go.
- Vertical triple outer conch (Right).
- Horizontal triple outer conch (Left).
- Tragus (Left).
- Snug (Left).
- Daith (Left)
- Triple inner conch (Left).
- Stretch my already pierced cartilage (Left)
- Keep stretching my septum until I feel like stopping.

I would like to have some dermal anchors in different parts of my body, but I know I can't get that. I also would like some dahlia piercings (Maybe other lip piercings like dolphin bites and that one piercing that goes on each side of you cupid's bow) and a nostril piercing on each side (Maybe three on each nostril, those look nice too) but not sure how to get that pass work.

What I have: Three lobe piercings on each ear, surface tragus (right), anti-tragus (right), single inner conch (right), triple forward/anti-helix (right), two cartilage piercings (Also called an industrial) (right), rook (left), cartilage (left), septum, tongue, both nipples, navel, one outer surface labia on each side, triangle, and vertical clitoral hood. So, if I finish up my ears and keep stretching my septum... I'll be set, with the exception of the other piercings I want above, but realistically... I know I won't get.

#41 Bassline514

Bassline514

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationMontreal!

Posted July 30 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'd draw the line at trephination and real large earlobe stretchings, and maybe inner lip tattoos too. The rest is good to me.
Posted Image

#42 SiiiR

SiiiR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted July 30 2014 - 04:53 PM

I would say scarring is too far for me. Way overboard. I use to say face/head tats are unacceptable too, but now I can appreciate them.
Open your 3rd eye. You got two eyes to look. But only one to SEE

#43 IRQ42

IRQ42

Scientia Potentia Est

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts
  • Locationsegmentation fault

Posted July 30 2014 - 05:00 PM

when you can't tell the person is a human anymore it's too far;)
"Real programmers use a magnetized needle and a steady hand"

In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion ...

If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they
restrict the use of these programs.
-- Richard Stallman

https://github.com/IRQ42/
Posted Image

#44 paulus

paulus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted January 06 2015 - 11:58 AM

Some years ago I had a pierced nipple, pierced eyebrow and cartilage/upper ear piercings. I had trouble with all of them. The ears never fully healed in 2 years. The nipple frequently flared with infection and the eyebrow grew out twice!

I'd have liked more hardcore piercings. A PA is still a possibility but I'd need a circumcision first and that  has been getting discussed recently, so you never know.

A couple of years ago I had a small tattoo (my significant other's nick name) very low on my pubic bone. I wear extreme, custom sun/swimwear on holiday so it gets seen and turns heads!

The better half recently asked if I'd be getting any more as she just got a foot tattoo. I would like more ink, MUCH more ink but right now I'd like something radical. 

I said that if I did have another it would be one I can't hide and would be very visible. "Like what?" she asked. We'll I already have a radical haircut. Shaved bald high all round the back and sides and just left to grow long on top. So I'd love a tattoo on the sides of my head. large and colourful starting at my temple, curving over and round the back of my ears and finishing down my neck. So even if I grow my hair something will be visible.

I've seen loads of great examples on the web and shown her the pictures. She's not keen.

Perhaps I'm going to have to start on my shoulders or back and make my way up!

• Bassline514 likes this

#45 questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationanywhere, everywhere, and nowhere at all

Posted January 07 2015 - 06:19 PM

Im pretty open minded.. I wouldnt get my eyeballs inked tho, or any hard core body mods, like navel removal and stuff like that... I like my belly button haha...

I'm the same way:) No genital piercings for me either ahah.

- Respect existence or expect resistance -

#46 theacidpulp

theacidpulp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted January 11 2015 - 05:43 PM

I'm personally happy with my little nose ring and minimalist tats, but I do find more extensive tattooing/piercing on women absolutely irresistible.

One of the kool kidz

#47 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted January 11 2015 - 06:36 PM

I'm personally happy with my little nose ring and minimalist tats, but I do find more extensive tattooing/piercing on women absolutely irresistible.

0be268e6f397489b913eb69a5b74f3080099dd7d

• reggie88 likes this

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#48 paulus

paulus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted January 14 2015 - 06:41 AM

I'd not have gone for the implants myself, but the rest is perfectly reasonable.

I love the facial tattoos and if I was young, free and single I'd like some of that too.

I doubt she intended to go so far when she started. They do say it's a journey. Some travel further than others!

Edited by paulus, January 14 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#49 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted January 14 2015 - 08:27 AM

She probably started out very pretty... went down hill from there.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#50 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 15,870 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted January 14 2015 - 11:31 AM

I would not feed that.
  • jill8 likes this
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#51 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 64,911 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted January 14 2015 - 11:49 AM

looks like its already been fed after midnight..

gallery_104050_1936_34168.jpg

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

#52 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 15,870 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted January 14 2015 - 12:01 PM

Well I'd hide all of my food then.

That's way overboard imo. I don't mind the odd piercing and tattoo even many tattoos if they're nice but that... just no way..... I actually find it offensive because I don't like the feeling I get when looking at it. Makes me ill and offended.
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#53 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 33,700 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted January 14 2015 - 12:27 PM

its_beautiful.jpg

Posted Image

#54 Theprodu

Theprodu

Modus Lascivious

• PipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted January 14 2015 - 12:31 PM

its_beautiful.jpg

rofl.gif

Edited by Theprodu, January 14 2015 - 12:32 PM.

#55 PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted February 11 2015 - 08:23 AM

You know those African tribes that have the big lip piercings that are dinner plate sized and earlobes you could step through? Yeah, that shit. Way too far.

#56 theacidpulp

theacidpulp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted March 31 2015 - 08:52 PM

i agree.  this girl would be very pretty without the injections, to me, i'm aware my opinions are subjective.  i'm sure she has some men who drool over her.  probably quite a few, actually

One of the kool kidz

#57 reggie88

reggie88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted April 01 2015 - 02:33 PM

It's as personal as it can be! For me I wan't a huge brain with electricity shooting all over to show my Epilepsy, And many other Tatts steming from the brain!!!

As far as piercings go when I went my seperate ways with my then witfe, The PA came of!!!!

#58 BohemianGirl

BohemianGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, UK

Posted April 30 2015 - 05:27 PM

I can be quite extreme but I won't get my Face Tattooed ever, My Hands, Neck and Ears, I'm still undecided on. As for piercings I'd consider having my ears stretched a little but no more than 20mm. I also could never get my nipples pierced, I personally think it looks gross but not judging anyone else. I believe should make there bodies however they want to look.

#59 Shale

Shale

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,602 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted May 06 2015 - 07:15 AM

No Tats Here, But I Pieced Both Ears With An Upolstery

Needle Back In The Early 70's When I Bought A Kawasaki 900 Z1B

Motorcycle...
:biker:.

Nowdays, It's Just A Silver Sleeper In Each Ear, And 5 Toe Rings... :).

Cheers Glen.

Is there a correlation between piercing your ear with a needle and having a motorcycle. 

In 1973, I did a road trip on a Honda CB450 and also pierced my left ear with a sewing needle.

#60 Pengu

Pengu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted May 06 2015 - 07:32 AM

The only thing I have done is my ears pierced.
I'd like to get a few more piercings on my ears tho.
And I do like tho thought of having a tattoo. Maybe 2 tops.

As for anything else, I would mind getting my Betty button pierced.
That's as far as I'd go personally tho.