How far is TOO far for you?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lynzxx, Oct 11, 2013.

1. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

From tattoos, to piercings to all other body modifications, how far is too far for you???

Im pretty open minded.. I wouldnt get my eyeballs inked tho, or any hard core body mods, like navel removal and stuff like that... I like my belly button haha...

But for some others they would stop at ear piercings, what about you??? :)

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

..gauges

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I wouldn't get anything removed or stretched out. Other than that, there's not really a whole lot I wouldn't ever consider. I kinda agree about eye ball ink though....

4. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I am one of those who stopped after getting their ears pierced, lol. :p

I haven't ruled out getting a tattoo one day - but I still haven't come across anything that is meaningful enough to me to get inked onto me permernantly.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've got my eyebrow done and my ears and my lips and my tongue and I think that's enough piercings. Some of my tongue ones have closed up. I keep my lips open with studs you can barely see. I don't really dress up like that anymore, maybe for a concert or something.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

just about everything is too far for me

im square like that

for myself id maybe get a tiny tattoo but it would only be on a hand

7. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

No tattoos or piercings for me. I like nose piercings on girls though for some reason.

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Anything that will eventually look hideous. So, most of it. Including most tattoos and large gauges.

But I would want tongue splitting and horns if I had a lifestyle that supported it; so, I guess I have a pretty odd view of "too far".

Unfortunately; those two are too far for my love.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I wouldn't go as far as getting a tattoo or any piercings. Not my sort of way to express my personality anyway.

10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I don't really understand piercings or tattoos. I don't hate them, but I don't love them enough to pierce objects through my skin. I like the natural look. MAYBE a tattoo, if I could commit to something.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

++++

Yes, I just do not understand the appeal at all. Natural will always be preferable to being inked or having some part of one's body altered. For me, anyway.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No Tats Here, But I Pieced Both Ears With An Upolstery

Needle Back In The Early 70's When I Bought A Kawasaki 900 Z1B

Motorcycle...:biker:.

Nowdays, It's Just A Silver Sleeper In Each Ear, And 5 Toe Rings...:).

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  13. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

I dont care for theHUGE holes in the ears,just looks retarded.dont care for nostril piercings either,looks to white trashy ghetto wannabe.pretty much anything else is ok.ive got my tongue pierced and an industrial in my right ear(needs to be redone,not happy with it).going to get either an eyebrow or lip pierced next.

Not really into tattoos,especially on women.a few small ones are ok but i cant stand full arms and stuff.why cover up that beautiful skin.its like wearing boots with a skirt,we want to see those beautiful legs,not some ugly boot.i only have 2 tattoos and dont plan on anymore.even though i love then,i wish i didnt get them.i can take the piercings out if i decide i dont want them anymore but im stuck with the tats.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I understand the appeal, but do not want any tattoo or piercing myself either. So technically one tattoo already is too far. No serious motives or anything, I just don't want them myself.

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the only body modifications i have are scars.
    scars are tattoos for the brave (and/or clumsy)

lately i've been considering a tattoo. i doubt i'll ever get one, but if i did, it would be one of two pretty specific ideas.

16. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

[​IMG]

17. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I have 10 tattoos and if I had it to do over again, I would have 0

18. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I would never get a tattoo or piercing. Of the tattoos I've seen, I would say 95% of them are ugly. Furthermore, none of my friends have any, either.

19. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

i love piercings and tattoos.
    But i wouldn't get facial piercings, or tattoos that i couldn't hide (at least at this time in my life).

20. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

None, I don't get why people want to mutilate themselves. I don't hate tattoos, though I don't have one nor the desire... it would be refreshing to meet a woman without a single tattoo. When I was in Highschool not one girl had a tat. Now women my age all have tats WTF is up with that?