PA for me and a VCH and nipples for her

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by bigdaddyo, Oct 11, 2013.

1. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Well my wife and I may not be typical first timers to body piercings but our appointments are booked. Hers on the 17th, mine on the 24th. See we both resently turned 40, have two kids and have never discussed body piercing ever until a couple weeks ago when I mentioned to her via text about having her nipples pierced. I expected a "hell no" reply but to my surprise she reponded with "I've been thinking about that lately". Holy shit, you could have knocked me over with a feather.
    I did a bunch of reading about piercings and potential problems, how to treat new piercings, peoples opinions about the pros and cons as well as numberous personal experiences. I found a site piercingbible.com, well, the door flew upon at mach 1 speed. I read her entire site, showed it to my wife and pointed out that I thought the VCH piercing was very attractive. "Would you think of getting one of those", I asked her. "Sure" WTH happened to my shy wife? So she confessed that she thought I'd like her getting her nipples pierced. She was right.
    All this lead to reading a whole bunch more about male genital pirecings. I couldn't stop researching about peoples experiences (good or bad) reactions from partners, do's and don'ts for sex with different piercings. So I like the idea of double dydoes and the wife agreed, however she saw a picture of a PA with a curved barbell and really liked that piercing. So more reading about PA's and care, healing and sex. I asked a few days ago which piercing she would prefer me to get. I was now leaning towards a PA anyway and when she said, " the one at the tip" it sealed the deal.
    I checked the referrals link on piercingbible and there is a shop nearby (30-40 minutes away) my wife checked with 2 shops in town here but didn't like what she saw or was told at the one shop and the other shop doesn't do genital piercings. I don't know if that normal or not? Any way we read up on this other shop that we learned about via piecingbible. I told my wife to go check it out and see what it was like. Ask any questions she might have. I told here she could book us in for piercings if she liked. Well she must have been very comfortable during her visit because she booked us both appoints on seperate days. We have young children so if we went together we'd need a baby sitter blah blah. She seems totally comfortable going by herself, much to my surprise.
    Just thought I'd share my excitement with the like minded folks here at hipforums.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I think piercings are a great way to get into body modification. You can always take them out if you don't like them. I've been toying around with the idea of VCH and nipple piercings, but haven't got around to it. Good luck, and you two enjoy your new body art!

3. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Update: my wife had her VCH done last Thursday. See couldn't get her nipples done because the piercer didn't have the right jewelery in stock. It has been ordered and she'll have to make an appointment once the it comes in.
    I went last night for my PA. The piercer that I went is on piercingbible.com's referral link. He was very friendly, sat me down and explained everything (seemed like it any way) from what to expect (pain, receiving tube, sterilization, piercing needles, after care....) It went very smooth, I was relaxed the entire time. The receiving tube didn't hurt, maybe uncomfortable slightly but an interesting sensation to say the least. Where he stretched the skin taught there was a definate pinching sensation (he warmed me first) as far as the actually piercing, in hind site was relatively easy. However in the moment it was the most excruciating 1.07 second of pain I've ever felt. But it passed just as quick as it lasted. After that initial push nothing, no pain at all even when he put the jewelery in. The piercer was suprised at the lack of bleeding ang was very happy with it over all. I did bleed on the drive home but I was bandaged up so no mess. I also got a care package for further bandaging.
    When I got home I had to pee and that was my greatest concern was how it would feel, if it would sting. The initial stream of urine is like pissing razor blades put after a few seconds it feels much better. I re bandaged myself and took a seat on the couch for a while. I could feel I was still bleeding so I did a sea salt soak and bleeding seemed to stop. I took a shower after the soak to clean myself intirely and followed with another sea salt soak. I did experience some minor bleeding over night maybe the size of a quarter when I took the pad off this morning. I peed twice last night and the second was far less harsh than the first. Today I've good 4 time and the sting is gone and bleeding seems to have stopped now too.
    I'll keep this updated with my experiences for anyone who thinking of a PA. I try to share my wifes experience with her VCH as well. She has complianed about her piercing so she seems to be hailing nicely and has even enjoyed some action twice (with me any way) in the first 5 days of her getting pierced. Keep in mind that we have been together for 20 years so I'll add that protection should be used for casual affairs until completely healed but that should be common sense.

Milt likes this.
  4. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Well I spoke to soon. I bled out a bit right after my last post. My dressing was soaked. I only experienced a little breeding after that thoug, just a few drops. I'm soaking 3 times a day but still experience some minor stinging when I pee until I can lower the ph level in urine by drinking lots of water early in the day.
    Healing I suppose is going as expected. No infection that my wife or I can see. Patience is a virtue. I haven't had sex 8 days it's driving me crazy.
    I did have a problem on Monday at work. My ring wanted to rest parallel to the ground and to the left. It caused my tip to rub on my underwear ever so slightly resulting in jock itch (that's what we call it when you get an irritation on your penis from friction) , it's kinda like a small diaper rash type sore. Any way hurt like hell. I've gone from tight fitting under wear to very loose fitting underwear and coupled with the use of cordisone cream I'm much more comfortable.

5. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Just a quick update. The stinging has stopped when I pee, thank goodness. What a pain.....in the penis. I'm still tender around the piercing site but it is getting better with each day. The no sex is cruel and unusual punishment. I hope this weekend the streak will end.

6. countryguy69

countryguy69 Guest

My wife and I were in the same situation as you and your wife. We both had a tatoo but never any piercings.
    First I got a frenum piercing my wife started with a horizontal clit hood.
    She has since gotten 6 inner Labias and I am about to get a pa.
    We love them. We are parents of two children as well.
    She is in nursing school and I'm an engineer.
    It's a rush sort of having something so "taboo"

7. reaserchtestmonkey

reaserchtestmonkey Members

Hey man didn't you think about the p.h level in a females vag.its a real good way to ge hypotrophic scaring on your junk. and cross contaminate the shit outta the site of the piercing man when I did my own p.a I didn't touch myself unless I absolutely had no choice i tell all my clients to listen to there body if it hurts its prolonging the healing time DONT have sexual contact for 3 weeks tops your urine cleans the piercing because of the salt content in it and its sterile to your body it will take 6 weeks tops because you elevated the piercing and Jared it around also clean the outside of the piercing site w an antimicrobial soft soap provon is real good stuff its real cocentrated put it on the outside of the piercing site after you wash your hands w the soap from your wrist down get a good lather going and apply the provon or un scented anti bac

8. reaserchtestmonkey

reaserchtestmonkey Members

Anti bacterial soap do it two times a day no more no less in the morning and at night for 4 to 6 weeks stay away from sea salt that will only make it dry out and get super sore And possibly cause an infection you never know what that salt has been in contact with so take it easy and build up sum anticipation doing that's fun too man sex isnt worth hypotrophic scaring Google an image of that you will think twice next time you wanna do sex if you have any questions man feel free to ask I've been the industry for 14+ years take care bro;)