Meet the cute couple

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by MeatyMushroom, Oct 3, 2013.

1. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

This handsome young man is called Reginald.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This simple girl is called Peggy.

[​IMG]

I was highly flattered by the arrival of these two, as they were both sent as birthday present from my old chums in the UK.. so quite the travellers at this young age!

Both have been unspoiled yet as I'm on a mission of sobriety.. although I think Peggy may lose her virginity fairly soon, because I'm beginning to crave a good stoning... but I shall be waiting for a fittingly psychedelic time to take young Reginald in my mouth.. it will probably be next year-ish when I can piss off into the middle of nowhere for a week.

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

wow some nice pieces. I really like the coloring on mr.reginald. simple but elegant piece.

peggy is cool. i have never had a wooden pipe like that, ive smoked bud out of old tobbacoo pipes, that my great grandfather, smoked on British warships during World War Two in the European campaign.

3. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Why thank you :2thumbsup:
    I can say that Peggy likes to play rough... was coughing for about 5 minutes. Shit feels gooood though, but gotta say I'm still a spliff man.. just wish that shit wasn't so damn unhealthy...

But man, the wartime tobacco pipe sounds sweet.. toking on your ancestry - not many people can say that. You still got it?