Cumming after Edging

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by hornyjohn, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Patch7

Patch7 Members

I love it. I lp ove to taste all the spurts i have beforw actually blowing my load

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Looks like the fap/type combo once again

3. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

What does that mean?

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

He was jerking while trying to type.

5. Scratched

Scratched Members

Yes. Unfortunately that's how it is.

6. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I know this is an old post but was searching on edging to look for new ways...

I am the same way as you state regarding loving the feeling I get when super hard and oozing precum. Although I find if I totally back off. (even take a break and get dressed-better yet some some weed). I WILL have a huge load. The trick is not to come without backing off...even letting yourself get soft. Then ramping up to completion.

RBecca and bigredinmass like this.
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Edging is the best. Totally 100% pleasure just for me time. I've been doing it pretty much the same way since I was 14.... I'm never in a hurry - sometimes I even stop and pick it up later to finish off.

RBecca, Old70#PA and bigredinmass like this.
  8. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

Twogigahz, and anyone else that cares to answer.

1- Do you find that when you 'stop and finish later' that you get blueballs? i get such paid i take ibibiprophin and tylonal. I also take cold showers. Does anyone else have this problem or do they wallow in the pain..lol

2 Sometimes i do this over and over many days in succession. When i do blow it the orgasam is awesome. Does anyone find it makes it more messy/ ie bigger more pleasurable loads.

3-Has anyone figured out a good way to work this into partnered sex. For me if I am on an edging cycle, my wife lets me edge then come in her mouth or on her face. I find it impractical to edge and finish with piv sex.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

1- Do you find that when you 'stop and finish later' that you get blueballs? i get such paid i take ibibiprophin and tylonal. I also take cold showers. Does anyone else have this problem or do they wallow in the pain..lol

>>no, never really had any blue balls. Maybe it's your PC muscle that gets strained from squeezing it tight for so long. I have experienced that a few times, pretty annoying. You need to relax it periodically.

2 Sometimes i do this over and over many days in succession. When i do blow it the orgasm is awesome. Does anyone find it makes it more messy/ ie bigger more pleasurable loads.

>>it's absolutely better after edging than doing it 'one and done'. Sometimes I'll go a few days without a finish, especially when I plan on getting some action later - like for the weekend and I'll save the big one for that. It's never easy, but it's a lot of fun to have a bunch of 'almost' orgasms - plus, you don't go into refractory, always ready to do again after a break.

3-Has anyone figured out a good way to work this into partnered sex. For me if I am on an edging cycle, my wife lets me edge then come in her mouth or on her face. I find it impractical to edge and finish with piv sex.[/QUOTE]

>>never been able to pull it off with PIV sex. It's just too difficult trying to manage getting her over the top and keep me on the edge with constant stimulation and having to stop periodically to not cum. Sometimes I'll take my time after she's cum and slowly try to hold it on the edge a while or pull out a bit, but it's usually just too good by then. Edging with a BJ is easier as she can stop or slow down a few times as I get close - it's like hold it riiiiiiggght there....stop...... but I can get a little greedy with that....then she'll decide I have had enough (or she has...) and finish me off... but no complaints here, ever !