Guys Who Like Womens Panties

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Cool Dirk

Cool Dirk

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted September 06 2013 - 01:52 AM

Whether it's just seeing them, sniffing them, masturbating with them , or wearing them .........what 's your panty fetish?

#2 Cool Dirk

Cool Dirk

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted September 06 2013 - 01:59 AM

I like when a woman is face down ass up and I slide the panties to the side and open seseme! then I remove and sniff them before proceeding.

#3 hornyjohn

hornyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted September 06 2013 - 11:05 AM

I love panties. But more to see on a woman's body. The way the hug her ass cheeks and press against her mound. I love seeing a lady in sheer panties where you can see her ass crack through them.

I also LOVE to sniff and lick wet and dirty panties too. Enjoying that intimate sweet musky honey in the crotch of a pair of well worn panties is really hot. I used to steal and sniff my friend's sisters and mothers panties. Thats how I got started. Over the years Ive found and enjoyed many women's dirty panties left laying on the bathroom floor or in her hamper. Its kind of exciting to do it to women I have not been sexual with. Like knowing her most private sexy smells and getting off imagining her pussy and ass rubbing against her panties is a big turn on.

So yes...i love panties. But im not into wearing them myself.

#4 deathpunch

deathpunch

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 09 2013 - 09:30 AM

Sometimes when I'm on really slutty mood I wear them whilst fucking a dildo.. I have crossdressing fantasies but my body isn't exactly a... girlish one :D So I haven't ever worn any girly clothes but sometimes when I'll take it deep, I take it with slutty, pre-cum filled panties pulled down to my knees.. whoa.

#5 Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted October 09 2013 - 10:57 PM

I had one red underwear of my xgirl. I used it to musterbate with. Then I cut some of the elastic part of it and made it into a wrest ring. I wore it all the time even at work and girls liked it so much they knew its a piece of women's under clothes but were not sure what, they just smile and gave me that look :)

#6 Dandee42

Dandee42

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted October 11 2013 - 03:43 AM

Not into sniffing them but love to slip into my wife's when I get a chance.never thought much about crossdressing but seems the more times you do the more you want to try shoes,bra, a wig would be such a turn on.

#7 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted October 11 2013 - 05:47 PM

I like certain clothing that shows the outline of a sexy woman's body shape. Especially the butt shape & crack depth. And the outline of her underwear.

#8 LogiCoke

LogiCoke

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted October 11 2013 - 11:53 PM

I love sniffing and licking panties with discharge.... :p

#9 SaintValentine

SaintValentine

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 12 2013 - 02:32 PM

I love wrapping a pair around my cock as I wank, also I've came several times onto the same pair and the girl has worn them for work etc.

#10 Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted October 15 2013 - 05:41 PM

I usually scramble them with my eggs for breakfast. Makes for a meal that will stick to your ribs.
Treat the Earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, but loaned from your children.:peace:

#11 Minnesota Eric

Minnesota Eric

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted October 16 2013 - 02:17 AM

I love the thought of sniffing and wearing worn panties from women I know; my boss, coworkers, and other women I meet. Even when they are wearing tight pants and bending over, I think "God I bet her panties are so juicy and smell SO Good!"
Luckily, asking a date for a pair of her panties isn't as weird as you'd think. Most women I have been with are ok with loaning me a pair...I think it makes them feel like they are being thought of on a daily basis.
My dream would be to have some fragrant, warm panties given to me by a very attractive woman and she watches me sniff them, lick them and/or wear them.

#12 Rastas maginty

Rastas maginty

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted October 31 2013 - 07:39 PM

A nice ass in a G string is probably my favourite thing to look at

#13 tomf301

tomf301

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted November 02 2013 - 11:27 AM

Growing up I used to sniff and suck my step sisters panties before putting them on. Now i still wear panties often