First fuck

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Communism, Nov 24, 2004.

1. rainyday240

rainyday240 Member

I was 16 and I'd been messing around with an older man for a while (20) He was a cute little polish dj with a very nice cream coloured body. That was probably the WORST sex I've ever had... It was about 5 minutes of the most not intimate sex ever.... I didn't feel anything, it wasn't good, it wasn't bad...it just felt like nothing...in my mind I knew he was masturbating himself with me and that kinda pissed me off.... After the 5 minutes of penetration he asked if he could cum in my mouth and I said um...sure... he did and it was gross...that condom fresh penis taste along with his bitter meat eating, bad diet cum... i'm glad that only happened once...

Meep!

2. vindicated

vindicated Member

Mine was last year, and that made me 14 lol!! It was wiv a gd frend of mine in my room. i was kinda scared, ut not really cuz id dun everything else wiv him, so it was just anutha step. didnt hurt aswell which was surprising. Was fun and living on the edge moment. Did it again wiv same guy few months ago. Now im wiv a steady bf and were planning on doing it nxt week!! :D:D:D

~Vindicated~

3. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Well my first sexual experience was when I was 11 years old my step father had raped me analy. I was traumatized I had to see a psychiatrist for 5 years for suicide, manic depression, insomnia, PTSD all because of My step father. My second sexual experience was with my first serious boyfriend when i was 15. my aunty and three cousins invited us to go camping with some of their friends and their kids. We all knew eachother. My aunt and her friend had went to go gamble and they left us 4 coolers full of winer cooles, beer, hard liquor. All she said was to leave them some for tommorrow. so we all got trashed and I went into the tent to pass out and my Bf came in and said that he wanted to lose hi virginity to me I told him no and he begged and finall yhe said fuck you and put his dick in me. I could hear my cousin vomiting outside of our tent and I screamed for him and when he came in and saw what happend he ripped my bf off of me carried me into the Trailer helped me clean up and slept with me the whole night.

My first real sexual experience was when i was 16. i had met Hippie he had just moved from ohio and he and i had study hall and we talked in the halls and all. One day i asked for his number so that we could compare ohio bud to wisconsin bud. So I went over and we smoked and we watched pink floyd The Wall and he and I started making out and thats all. He and I hung out a couple more times and we talked and got to know eachother and one day when we were watching Donnie Darko he lifted me up of the couch carried me up the stairs to his room undressed me and licked my pussy and asked me if he it was okay for us to have sex and I said yes. That experience was so amazingly wonderful. He and i became very close friends and we had so many things in common and we came to the conclusion that we are soul mates. we stayed friends for 2.5 years and then we dated for a short peiod of time and I went and fucked that up by leaving him for some dumbfuck that manipulated and used me and then i move to florida and I had called hippie and apologized to him and he would not accept and every day for two months i would call him apologizing and finally he accepted and now he and I are really good friends.

4. pinkfloyd13

pinkfloyd13 Member

dammit i wanna get laid! consider all yourselves lucky!

5. stoner's Pot

stoner's Pot Member

Yea man, fuckin nervous, it wasn't really romantic first, because we fucked in a barn, but then after taking a smoke, it got fuckin great, first it hurt, me and her, but after a few minutes it got so fuckin great, and in that moment i thought: " This was fuckin worth, to give up the virginality!"

6. mountaingirl

mountaingirl Member

My boyfriend came to visit me at college...it was the first time he'd been up there. we spent the whole day together, making out, fooling around...we stopped at a convenience store to get some snacks..he secretly got the condoms while he was in there. well, we got back ot my room and he pulled the condoms out. i looked at him and knew it was the right timing. we held each other and kissed, put the colored light bulbs in the lamps, put on a janis joplin cd and slowly made love, through the whole cd!:) it was nice and slow and didn't hurt too much but the genuine love made up for that. we snuggled all night, waking up, holding each other. it was great.

7. akashawillow

akashawillow Member

Mine was this past summer im 15 ,I had my first fuck in a very skanky way with my best friends bf ..... was also on something,not gonna say, what it was tho it was horrible,i felt nothign for the guy,he was ugly,huge tho ;)

8. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

If he was ugly and you felt nothing for him, then why'd you waste your virginity on him? Sorry i just had to ask.

9. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Dont be, just go sloooooow, LOL.

10. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I was 16, First 'long-term' bf after 7 months haha, It wasn't good, it wasn't passionate, We were on my bedroom floor, the room was a mess and I felt this deep tension. But there were many good times after that! hahaha

11. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

uh lets see 2nd day i meet her bathroom at a park lasted like 10min or less and once i was done that was it and she was fully clothed what a gyp

12. beyourself_420

beyourself_420 Member

I was 13..he was 14..we had known each other since we were both 11...It was shitty compared to great I've found out it could be..
    and I bled a bit..I do remember thinking during it "So this is what sex is like...whats the big deal?" Then I went outside afterwards and played in the rain..a pretty kewl ending I have to say..

13. Julia

Julia Member

I was hardly 17 years old when it happened. I was babysitting our pastors daughter and he came and asked me to stay for dinner while his wife and two kids were leaving to visit an aunt in another town. I agreed to do so cuz I was hoping he'd reccomend me to babysit some of his friends kids. It was quite fun, he ordered pizza, chinese noodles and it was a real feast for me cuz I never had the luxury of eating such food on a normal basis. I was feeling extremely shy and out of place cuz he lived in a mansion and had such fine clothes that I could only dream of. I was offered red wine which I at first refused cuz I never tried alcohol before, but on his insistence I gave in and had a few drinks, even though I found the taste quite bitter. I started feeling quite dizzy, but at the same time over-talkative and cheerful.

After dinner was over, I asked him to take me home but he asked that we go to his studyroom to discuss my future, as he put it. I didn't say no cuz I was keen on talking about getting a reccomendation. When we reached his room, he asked me about my mother, my financial situation etc. We chatted for a while when suddenly he opened the drawer and gave me some money. He said he felt so sorry for me and wanted to help me out. I didn't know what to say, so I kept quite and smiled.

On that he started making advances towards me which I resisted at first. But as I was quite drunk and rather confused and didn't realise its implications, and since I was rather pleased with him for giving me money, I did let him come close to me and take my hands into his. But after a little while he put his hand on the back of my neck and started pressing it hard downwards and thus making my mouth bend towards his legs. In the meantime, he opened the fly of his trousers, took out his half erected 'tool' and almost forced it into my mouth and asked me to suck it.

At the same time he abruptly slipped his other hand into my blouse and started pulling them hard. Oh! It was a suffocating experience and I disliked it immensely. But I don't know why I couldn't get out of his grip and leave the room. Maybe it was the alcohol that affected my judgement and inspite of getting annoyed, I couldn't resist him forcing me to do all those things.

Then he pulled me towards the sofa set, made me lie on it, took off my underwear and hurriedly unrolled a rubber on his fully erected penis and started poking it into me. At that moment I got frightened and spontaneously resisted hard, but he continued with his attempt to insert it into my '****' and in that struggle, even without full insertion and only after a couple of strokes, his penis discharged within the condom.

Oh! It was a very unpleasant and hateful experience. Yet, I have to admit it wasn't as horrifying and frightning and painful experience I'd expected it to be. He got up without uttering a single word and I also hurriedly put on my underwear , tidied my clothes and hair and cameout. Then I was dropped home by him.

Aftermath: He later told me that if I did as he wanted, I could get presents, money, things for my mother, so that life would be better for all of us. 2 years later he left his wife and kids and eloped with me. We got married and started a new life together in another town.

14. Ladylocks

Ladylocks Banned

Wow, did that really happen? Why didn't you press charges against him?

Anyhow, I was in a girls boarding school. We once tried strip poker but it got boring since there were no guys. My parents more or less ignored me, everybody was cold, except for my best friend. One day we got curious and tried each other out. It was fun but that's the only time I tried it with a girl. After high school I stuided in college and had my first natural experience with my boyfriend when I was 25. I'm glad I waited, I was no way ready or mature enough to enjoy sex at all.

15. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Julia, you fuckin serious? First he gives you money, silently rapes you, you dont even press charges, then offers you a long term prostitution job, THEN you elope with him? Eloping could ruin his childrens lives for cryin out loud.. damn thats some fucked up shit

16. Saje

Saje Member

17. velvet

velvet Banned

I wonder who here really believes Julia's story is true...

18. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

well shit like that does happen though

19. velvet

velvet Banned

Yeah.. I guess so.. I'm just a lllllittle sceptical ;)

20. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

i dont know if its happened for her, thats why i made the post, but it does happen to other peoples, so it could have happened to her, but the probability is that it didnt happen, with a low chance of its actual occurence