First fuck

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Communism, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Saje

Saje Member

That happened to a friend of mine. She then proceeded to sleep with 40+ guys in about 3 months and nearly got herself killed a few times. Now, she's been with a steady guy for quite awhile.

Ocean Byrd - define "slut" and is it a word you use only for women?

2. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

I hate the word slut, its horrible. Just cos sex is fun with in reason.
    But why the harsh judgement???

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

wow, i feel really good about myself now

4. Osiry

Osiry Member

Haha, I was 13 or 14 cant quite remember and reeeeaaalllyy drunk. She was some slut I'd been talking to earlier and like a year older than me. We fucked in my friends sisters bed I think.. Well this is what I was told in the morning I only have a vague recollection.

5. 8footsativa_chik

Dam that 'slut' word!!! not very nice vin :(

6. Saje

Saje Member

Honeyhannah. That wasn't my intention at all. Sorry to make you feel bad. My friend is a unique person. There were a lot of other factors like low self-esteem and a need to please. Besides, she's a good person. Caring friend.... Treats others well.

You'll do what you want. I don't think what she did was bad I just think she should have been more careful. She didn't always use condoms and she got herself into some situations she was lucky she got out of. She was even given the date rape drug once but fortunately a friend helped her get away.

"Slut" is a stupid word used by men who want to marry a virgin but keep fucking girls themselves. It's used by people who are insecure and closeminded. They want everyone to think and act like them. And that, baby, ain't neva' gonna happen!

Saje

7. Osiry

Osiry Member

But she was!
    She wore knee high 'fuck me' boots and a tiny skirt and and..

THAT BITCH STOLE MY VIRGINITY!

Haha j/k, like I care :p

8. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

I was 15, with a boy that I was with for about 5 months or so. I remember being such a stupid, hormonal teenager. It wasn't what I expected. I didn't have sex after that for almost two years until my steady longest relationship.

9. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

My first time was in a one night stand, 18, it was fun, it was crazy.. not that great, but something I think about and laugh.

10. 8footsativa_chik

11. Icurus

Icurus Member

I was thirteen, she was a year younger, there we're
    lots of kids on our block, and lots of absent parents,
    I had an older brother, popular and hung out with 7 or
    so bad asses since they we're little, so they we're like
    my older brothers as well, kidding me, "You got laid yet?"
    was the norm asked of me, ya,there was the basic "Petting"
    handsup shirts, down pants, with little knowledge why, curiousity!
    I'm sure you all will agree, well, I said come here, she did willingly,
    and on my brothers bed,my parents in Las Vegas, I....we! found
    th meaning of life, I don't recall the pre-toughts of fireworks, she
    did say "It hurts", "I'll stop","No" she said, and I then stated, "My
    brother and his friends said it was supposed to for a minute" and
    that was the first time, I do howeve remembering to this day, I
    held her in a higher regard, a respect I'd not shown her before,
    she meant more to me, we we'ren't even boyfriend/girlfriend,
    you might say it hd the romance two people would get baking cookies.

Thanks for reading.
    I ~

12. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

oh no, i wasn't being sarcastic, i could have ended up the same way your friend did, i'm glad i didn't, and of course that doesnt make her a bad person, i totally understand, and i agree about the word slut, there are many others like that...and thnx 4 sharing icurious

13. sunflowerAlys

sunflowerAlys Member

i first got with my bf about a year previous, we had just got together after a three month split up. i was fifteen, he was 16. we had taken the day off school cos he was depressed. we had been making out in the spare room all day ( my bed shakes too much). my mum is never in. i asked for a fuck. simple as that. he was too nervous so it didnt work at first. he got disheartened. after about 3/4 hour of persuasions he agreed to try again with the last of our two condoms. it happned. we were at it for 45 mins. it hurt so fucking much getting on, that kind of hurt that sweeps over you in a throbbing fever. i had to ask him to be gentle. but it was good. me on top. him below. we were addicted. after we did it we went and took the used condom to a street bin incase my mum was to find it.

14. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Please do read more of a post before making judgements on my morals. I noted that I was just kidding.

And 8footsativa_chik; I wasn't being serious, slut is the stupidest term I've ever heard. If people wanna have sex three times a day, everyday, they can; no problem with that.

15. 8footsativa_chik

Koolas ocean_byrd. :)

16. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I was 15, incredibly drunk, it was an orgy, but I ended up fucking this guy I had a MAJOR crush on. I still think about him all the time...and that was, uh, almost 20 years ago!

17. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

She didn't steal it if you allowed it to happen. :p

I'd care about something like this, but that's just me.

18. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

i was 16 we were at hookahville...met some amazing dude really georgeous fire hot long red dreads (nice handles lol) who was hacking with my friend i started talking to him some how and we ended hang out all day and by night we were in his tent making love it was quite the expericence but somewhat awkward considering we were completely surrounded by about 500 other tents and people moving about...it hurt, but not as much as it would with out the all natural relaxer

19. Zack Duchene

Zack Duchene Member

it was short

20. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

I was 14, My boyfriend was 12. We had been going out for about a month, he was my first boyfriend. One day we were messing around on the couch in the basement of my house and then we just fucked. To tell you the truth, I didn't even feel it. At All, no condom or anything but I just didn't feel it. After that we stayed boyfriend and girlfriend for 7 months without having sex again. Then we broke up. But 2 years later we started going out again and we had sex again. I really felt it the 2nd time. It hurt so bad and there was blood all over. There was a huge puddle of blood on the ground (good thing it was outside) and all over him and me. He dumped me about 4 days later. We get back together to fuck every now and then, and we have both REALLY improved from that 1st time.