• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Communism

Communism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 10:02 AM

How old were you when you first experienced sexual intercourse and what do you think about that experience? What happend? Was it wierd? Were you nervous?

#2 virgo4life

virgo4life

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 11:05 AM

Well the first time I had sex was with my first serious bf. We were together for 7 months before we had sex and because I wanted to wait until I was 16(I dont know why I wanted to wait but Im sure I had a good reason then). So a month after I turned 16 I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I told him that I was ready. I remember where we did it and I remember that I was kinda nervous but I dont remember that actual "event". I remember him walking me home after and we sat on these cement steps and I jumped up really fast cause it hurt too much to sit down LOL But thats all I really remember :(

Ive tried really hard to remember it...Its not like it was "many many moons ago" , it was only 5 years ago . I wasnt drinking and didnt take any drugs either...hmmm kinda weird
But I do remember the first time I had sex with my second bf (woohoo it was great and it was about 3 years ago) how could anyone forget?! Him and I talk about it almost everytime we see each other(let me just say that it was mind blowinglol)

*CHEERS*

#3 mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom

acerbic

• Members
  • 31,884 posts
  • LocationQuantum

Posted November 24 2004 - 11:13 AM

I was 19 and it was with my boyfriend at the time...I was scared as shit, haha, it was shitty :D It was fast, painful, and my stomach hurt the whole time :D

#4 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 12:20 PM

I was 17 I think.. first longer relationship.. waited for 6 month (plus I waited till after a vacation of a month alone, 'cause I figured that if he'd wait for me that long it would be ok.. 1,5 years later I found he did cheat while I was away and didn't tell me.. if he had, I wouldn't have slept with him, the bastard.. but after him I dated his best friend for a year.. serves him right :p).. anyway.. the actual act was weird and awkward but it didn't hurt or anything. I know where you're coming from virgo4life, 'cause I tend to forget important things as well.. it's like I'm so buzzed about the fact that it happened that I actually forget to remember the event itself.. it's the same thing with asking someone an important and difficult question (about relationships or whatever), I often forget the exact answer, because I'm so hyped over the fact that I finally asked the question that I forget to listen or sth.. hehe.

Anyways.. in my experience first times with guys are never the best.. the sex gets way way better after you know eachothers moves and spots :)

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

#5 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 12:40 PM

I was... (to be continued)

#6 jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man

TBD

• Members
  • 23,728 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 03:34 PM

i was 19 when i first had sex.... it was fun, it was within a serious relationship, at the time, i wasnt really nervous or anything, obviously it was good becuase we had sex like 6 or 7 times that day and into the next

Fish meat is practically a vegetable...

#7 kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted November 24 2004 - 03:41 PM

It was like a week before my 17th birthday, she was a year older than me, I was nervous but I don't think it was too weird.

#8 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:16 AM

lost it when i was 16. It was stupid, it wasnt very romantic or anything haha:rolleyes:. shouldnt have done it in our spare bedroom, my room would have been better. It didnt hurt too much, all i remember hearing was this cracking sound and that was about it (shit that sounds stupid) oh and then the squeaking of the bed haha.
If i ever had to loose my virginity again, i think i'd find someone abit more experiance LOL. He was lovely though. Reasonable size too :pPosted Image.

#9 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:20 AM

I was 16, it was late February of this year.... me and my girflriend had been dating a few days short of a month, and we were laying in her best friend's bed, holding eachother (she had already taken my pants off earlier), and then she just climbed on top of me and we went for about 3 minutes. Haha, that shit hurt :p

Posted Image
jog along bess, hop along may,
squeak along blue its a walk along day...

#10 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:23 AM

Why did it hurt you? Or are you being sarcastic? LOL

#11 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:30 AM

Why did it hurt you? Or are you being sarcastic? LOL

Haha no, it hurt.... we were too lazy to get a condom (dumbasses we were) and I'm not circumcised so yeah, wasnt prepared for what was going to happen :p

Posted Image

#12 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:39 AM

Oh i see. Yer my first time was without a condom too. IMO its better, just gotta be wet LOL.

#13 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 04:46 AM

Oh i see. Yer my first time was without a condom too. IMO its better, just gotta be wet LOL.

Lol oh yes, condoms suck.

Posted Image

#14 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 05:04 AM

I hate when you run out of them LOL and you cant have sex cos the person your doing it with wont without one on, now that sux. (WOOPS hijacked the thread OHWELL haha).

#15 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 05:06 AM

I hate when you run out of them LOL and you cant have sex cos the person your doing it with wont without one on, now that sux. (WOOPS hijacked the thread OHWELL haha).

haha thats what birth control is for :p

Posted Image

#16 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 05:11 AM

Apparently, LOL.

#17 Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd

Artificial Energy

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 10:21 PM

*is 17 and is still a virgin*

It's a pain, I haven't found a girl (or boy) that seems right (well, I've found like two girls, but one is already dating and the other I barely know/see). I'd rather not waste my time just for my own pleasure.

#18 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 10:22 PM

*is 17 and is still a virgin*

It's a pain, I haven't found a girl (or boy) that seems right (well, I've found like two girls, but one is already dating and the other I barely know/see). I'd rather not waste my time just for my own pleasure.

That's a good idea.... you never know who might be diseased and then you can't fuck at all for the rest of your life....

Posted Image

#19 Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd

Artificial Energy

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 10:43 PM

That's a good idea.... you never know who might be diseased and then you can't fuck at all for the rest of your life....

That's part of it too; too bad a lot of other sluts out there are whoring themselves out. :P j/k

#20 honeyhannah

honeyhannah

herbuhslovuh

• Members
  • 4,719 posts

Posted November 25 2004 - 11:01 PM

19, i was tricked, invited to a 'party' and i was afraid he was gonna rape me, so i said 'what the hell' and consented
Posted Image High five!
Posted Image

#21 Saje

Saje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted November 26 2004 - 01:32 AM

19, i was tricked, invited to a 'party' and i was afraid he was gonna rape me, so i said 'what the hell' and consented

That happened to a friend of mine. She then proceeded to sleep with 40+ guys in about 3 months and nearly got herself killed a few times. Now, she's been with a steady guy for quite awhile.

Ocean Byrd - define "slut" and is it a word you use only for women?

#22 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 01:33 AM

I hate the word slut, its horrible. Just cos sex is fun with in reason.
But why the harsh judgement???

#23 honeyhannah

honeyhannah

herbuhslovuh

• Members
  • 4,719 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 01:39 AM

That happened to a friend of mine. She then proceeded to sleep with 40+ guys in about 3 months and nearly got herself killed a few times. Now, she's been with a steady guy for quite awhile.

Ocean Byrd - define "slut" and is it a word you use only for women?

wow, i feel really good about myself now
Posted Image High five!
Posted Image

#24 Osiry

Osiry

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 04:21 AM

Haha, I was 13 or 14 cant quite remember and reeeeaaalllyy drunk. She was some slut I'd been talking to earlier and like a year older than me. We fucked in my friends sisters bed I think.. Well this is what I was told in the morning I only have a vague recollection.
Posted Image

#25 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 04:24 AM

Dam that 'slut' word!!! not very nice vin :(

#26 Saje

Saje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 04:27 AM

wow, i feel really good about myself now

Honeyhannah. That wasn't my intention at all. Sorry to make you feel bad. My friend is a unique person. There were a lot of other factors like low self-esteem and a need to please. Besides, she's a good person. Caring friend.... Treats others well.

You'll do what you want. I don't think what she did was bad I just think she should have been more careful. She didn't always use condoms and she got herself into some situations she was lucky she got out of. She was even given the date rape drug once but fortunately a friend helped her get away.

"Slut" is a stupid word used by men who want to marry a virgin but keep fucking girls themselves. It's used by people who are insecure and closeminded. They want everyone to think and act like them. And that, baby, ain't neva' gonna happen!

Saje

#27 Osiry

Osiry

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 04:30 AM

But she was!
She wore knee high 'fuck me' boots and a tiny skirt and and..

THAT BITCH STOLE MY VIRGINITY!

Haha j/k, like I care :P
Posted Image

#28 FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 12:27 PM

I was 15, with a boy that I was with for about 5 months or so. I remember being such a stupid, hormonal teenager. It wasn't what I expected. I didn't have sex after that for almost two years until my steady longest relationship.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ *¤* ¸.·'´)¸.·'`)

«´¨`·..¤*FreeSpirited*¤..·´¨`»

(¸.·'´(¸.· '´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#29 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 12:45 PM

My first time was in a one night stand, 18, it was fun, it was crazy.. not that great, but something I think about and laugh.
Posted Image

#30 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted November 27 2004 - 07:19 PM

:)