First fuck

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Communism, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Communism

Communism Member

How old were you when you first experienced sexual intercourse and what do you think about that experience? What happend? Was it wierd? Were you nervous?

2. virgo4life

virgo4life Member

Well the first time I had sex was with my first serious bf. We were together for 7 months before we had sex and because I wanted to wait until I was 16(I dont know why I wanted to wait but Im sure I had a good reason then). So a month after I turned 16 I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I told him that I was ready. I remember where we did it and I remember that I was kinda nervous but I dont remember that actual "event". I remember him walking me home after and we sat on these cement steps and I jumped up really fast cause it hurt too much to sit down LOL But thats all I really remember :(

Ive tried really hard to remember it...Its not like it was "many many moons ago" , it was only 5 years ago . I wasnt drinking and didnt take any drugs either...hmmm kinda weird
    But I do remember the first time I had sex with my second bf (woohoo it was great and it was about 3 years ago) how could anyone forget?! Him and I talk about it almost everytime we see each other(let me just say that it was mind blowinglol)

*CHEERS*

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I was 19 and it was with my boyfriend at the time...I was scared as shit, haha, it was shitty :D It was fast, painful, and my stomach hurt the whole time :D

4. velvet

velvet Banned

I was 17 I think.. first longer relationship.. waited for 6 month (plus I waited till after a vacation of a month alone, 'cause I figured that if he'd wait for me that long it would be ok.. 1,5 years later I found he did cheat while I was away and didn't tell me.. if he had, I wouldn't have slept with him, the bastard.. but after him I dated his best friend for a year.. serves him right :p).. anyway.. the actual act was weird and awkward but it didn't hurt or anything. I know where you're coming from virgo4life, 'cause I tend to forget important things as well.. it's like I'm so buzzed about the fact that it happened that I actually forget to remember the event itself.. it's the same thing with asking someone an important and difficult question (about relationships or whatever), I often forget the exact answer, because I'm so hyped over the fact that I finally asked the question that I forget to listen or sth.. hehe.

Anyways.. in my experience first times with guys are never the best.. the sex gets way way better after you know eachothers moves and spots :)

5. Seru

Seru Member

I was... (to be continued)

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i was 19 when i first had sex.... it was fun, it was within a serious relationship, at the time, i wasnt really nervous or anything, obviously it was good becuase we had sex like 6 or 7 times that day and into the next

7. kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1 Member

It was like a week before my 17th birthday, she was a year older than me, I was nervous but I don't think it was too weird.

8. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

lost it when i was 16. It was stupid, it wasnt very romantic or anything haha:rolleyes:. shouldnt have done it in our spare bedroom, my room would have been better. It didnt hurt too much, all i remember hearing was this cracking sound and that was about it (shit that sounds stupid) oh and then the squeaking of the bed haha.
    If i ever had to loose my virginity again, i think i'd find someone abit more experiance LOL. He was lovely though. Reasonable size too :p[​IMG].

9. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I was 16, it was late February of this year.... me and my girflriend had been dating a few days short of a month, and we were laying in her best friend's bed, holding eachother (she had already taken my pants off earlier), and then she just climbed on top of me and we went for about 3 minutes. Haha, that shit hurt :p

10. 8footsativa_chik

Why did it hurt you? Or are you being sarcastic? LOL

11. soulrebel51

Haha no, it hurt.... we were too lazy to get a condom (dumbasses we were) and I'm not circumcised so yeah, wasnt prepared for what was going to happen :p

12. 8footsativa_chik

Oh i see. Yer my first time was without a condom too. IMO its better, just gotta be wet LOL.

13. soulrebel51

Lol oh yes, condoms suck.

14. 8footsativa_chik

I hate when you run out of them LOL and you cant have sex cos the person your doing it with wont without one on, now that sux. (WOOPS hijacked the thread OHWELL haha).

15. soulrebel51

haha thats what birth control is for :p

16. 8footsativa_chik

Apparently, LOL.

17. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

*is 17 and is still a virgin*

It's a pain, I haven't found a girl (or boy) that seems right (well, I've found like two girls, but one is already dating and the other I barely know/see). I'd rather not waste my time just for my own pleasure.

18. soulrebel51

That's a good idea.... you never know who might be diseased and then you can't fuck at all for the rest of your life....

19. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

That's part of it too; too bad a lot of other sluts out there are whoring themselves out. :p j/k

20. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

19, i was tricked, invited to a 'party' and i was afraid he was gonna rape me, so i said 'what the hell' and consented