Buying Blogs!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by walkoflife, Aug 29, 2013.

1. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

I have the need for several blogs, none which have been bought through a domain name brokerage like www.afternic.com or the likes.

Mainly, I need education, technology and other blogs. PM me your offers. 1 year domain age is needed. Willing to buy or trade.

2. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

Try CHATHDP AI

3. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

Wait ... Let me see if I have this straight. Rather than investing the time and work needed to accomplish your goals, you want someone to sell you their Blog "With the Domain" that they worked at LEAST a year to make successful, so that you can succeed in owning blogs?

I guess that's the way of the world nowadays. Become successful not from your own efforts, but someone else's
    Sorry, My site and company are not for sale.

Toker likes this.
  4. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Yes, he needed to know about the AI 10 years ago. Doesn't seem like he got much response.

Constantine666 likes this.
  5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

What precisely is a blog? Tho i have no domain name per se. I can write quite well. Although some would disagree, haha.
    Flat out, whacha lookn fer? Fresh perspectives, rather than the humdrum stuff?
    Much of our civilization is @ a standsthlll. That is, we keep utilizing tired ole techniques leftover frm who knows where. Yet @ sametime new paradigms popup that aint been seen since say, since atlantis.

Constantine666 likes this.
  6. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

A Blog is a type of website that is mostly for conversational purposes that gets posted on regularly. In my case, I have a small company and we run a blog that allows customers to interact with our employees, ask questions and discuss ways to improve service. Essentially, All of my clients and the infor my company has about those customers. So what this guy asked for is to buy my customer base. *Hard Pass!*

BTW: I write too ... many have enjoyed my stories, and many have enjoyed criticizing my writing and telling me I have no talents or some other insults. I ignore them. I write for my own enjoyment, not theirs. I'm not gonna stop writing because a few people I chose to share with have a stick up their ass, because they think my grammar suck and the content offends them.
    Keep writing :D

7. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Thanks, & congrats on doing something you like. Ive never gotten paid for writing. I tried for helium awhile. Not sure if they are still around.

8. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

I have some one for you. Pm me