Numerology and Years of Destiny.

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Jimbee68, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Boy, I hope this is the right forum for this. Did you know Hip Forums has just about everything, except a numerology forum?

First off, I really don't believe in numerology. I believe in coincidences, nothing more. But I think people who believe in numerology would still enjoy this.

Did you know that years that are perfect squares are years of great political and social upheaval in the world? 1764 is a perfect square. And that is when the American Revolution (culminating in the Revolutionary War) began. 1849 is a perfect square. 1848 was a year of democratic revolutions (most of them unsuccessful) in Europe. (Okay, so you have to subtract 1--actually, 1763 would be more accurate too.) 1936 was a time of social change. It is the time of the Nazis rising to power and whatnot. 2025 is the next perfect square. What will 2025 hold? Only time will tell.

By the way, another year that comes up for its significance is 2160. I like to play around with my calculator from time to time. And 2160 comes up often. For example, when you take just about any year that is a perfect square, and add or subtract its square root several times, you typically get 2160 (or thereabouts--work with me here). I know in the fictional Star Trek universe, 2161 A.D. is when the "Federation" is founded. Will 2160 be the year the earth forms one, just and benevolent, world government? I don't plan on being around then. But you never know...

So what do the rest of you think:)?

2. uptighthippie

uptighthippie Member

that's cool some people say numbers are everything and that's a strong coincidence. Maybe 2025 we will abolish war between countries and the global economy will prevail while as people we work on peace within our borders

3. astromaster

astromaster Guest

I also LOVE both astrology & numerology.
    My favorite numerology calculator is Vebest Numerology. It is available in a free version (i use free version as a calculator).

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

there is no such thing as chance (coincidence).. its even defined as an UNKNOWN element/agent...
    it is merely the effect of a cause not yet understood, there is only cause and effect.
    even tossing dice, you might not even know how you unconsciously tense your muscles a certain degree, to maybe the type of surface your throwing them on... there could be a never-ending number of causes..